This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21 vs. irollmyeyeslol )

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21..

4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
Welcome bingo and iroll to your last tribal council.

Welcome all of the members of our jury:

eastsam1
ErikWard1412
Qwerty3000
Fedhasa
DaneWilliams

and

jogo248, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the final 2. How does it feel? :)

Well guys, let's start.

You two will give out your speeches so that the jury will vote for you to win. Then the jury will say their parts and ask questions to prove that you really are the Sole Survivor.

Let's start.

Since bingo21 won final immunity, he will start followed by irollmyeyeslol.
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
NOTE: JURY HAS 2 DAYS TO VOTE FOR EITHER BINGO21 OR IROLLMYEYESLOL.

IN CASE OF A TIE, WHICH WILL LIKELY TO HAPPEN, WE WILL RESULT THIS IN A TIE-BREAKER POLL.
4685 days 15 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
^no spam- that is unfair. just give the poll link to someone if there's a tie and let them decide
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
I think your idea is more unfair because what if you guys somewhat bribe that person? It's better if the people voted instead of just one person.
4685 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Our observer corrkeeee could be the tiebreaker vote if needed?
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
oh yeah. forgot about her. Let's just see what happens if there's a tie. Hopefully there's none. But let's start!
4685 days 15 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
lmao i meant just spread around the poll link but dont tell them to vote for anyone in particular
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
Okay. If there's a tie, corrkeeee will be the tie-breaker :D
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
bingo21, please say your speech :)
4685 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
ok here I go
4685 days 15 hours ago
Dane_Williams
convince me
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
got scared there a little when Dane's name just appeared out of nowhere and said "convince me" :-SS XD
4685 days 15 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
^^OH GOD PRES. SNOW IS THAT YOU?? hahahahahaha
4685 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
I'd like to start by thanking you all for making this game an enjoyable experience and would ask that tonight you approach the vote with an open mind and don't be afraid to ask the tricky questions as I will answer as honestly as possible. This game was one great experience. It started out breezy until the tribe shuffle and then came the merge. At the merge I was on the wrong side of the numbers but was able to form an alliance of Erik, East jogo and myself. Unfortunately erik and east didn't get around to voting but I was able to save myself from elimination once and would have succeeded in saving myself twice if jogo had voted with me again as I was able to convince 49288 to vote with me. Yes I was voted out in this game but...that just made everything more difficult and I had to fight twice as hard. In came back into the game with an even larger target on my back and was able to strike up an alliance with one of the biggest threats iroll and from there didn't look back. When it came to the final vote I stayed loyal to my final 2 alliance voting out jogo as he was a threat, seemingly having no enemies in this game (as iroll was a major threat too this was a lesser reason but a reason nonetheless) but more importantly because I wanted to stay true to my alliance with iroll and I considered my alliance with jogo unofficially over after he voted me out. 

Goodluck iroll and thankyou jury.
4685 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
*sits in anticipation of iroll's opening and the jury questions*
4685 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
okay. irollmyeyeslol, it's your turn to say your speech to the jury.

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!