This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21 vs. irollmyeyeslol )

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21..

4685 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
I will be back online to answer questions in around 8 hours. It's Midnight here so please wait to read my answers to your questions before voting. I'll answer them as soon as I possibly can.
4684 days 16 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
oh i did not see jogo's question in time

eastsam1, erik- the only reason i could think of is that you not voting helped me a lot in this game

Qwerty3000 - you had great potential, and you aligned yourself with great people, only to be screwed over by inactives

49288 - you stayed with whoever you aligned with, and that is very honorable

Fedhasa- you were loyal, and had you been active, you would have been great in this game

DaneWilliams - you are the best ally anyone out there could get. never wavering on the promise. i would have taken you to the f2, if i had the power. but the jury either did not like you or someone campaigned to vote you off. you are also a physical competitor and i think you could win over the jury.

jogo248 - very sneaky and strategic player. i don't really like flipping from me to bingo., but hey, if that's what you gotta do to advance, then i respect that

well there can only be 2 in the final, but most, if not all of you deserve a chance at winning. like what bingo said, a vote or two in a tribal could have changed this game. but this is the ultimatum of everything that turned out, i hope you credit bingo and i for our hardwork.
4684 days 12 hours ago
remorawr
who's next?
4683 days 16 hours ago
remorawr
we have 2 votes. I'll give them more time -__-
4683 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
I'm leaving for Queensland to go on vacation for a week so I wont be able to answer anymore jury questions so I'll leave you all with this.

I've had to play a strong physical game to stay around in this game. I've made alliances and stayed loyal to them. Played strategically e.g coming back into the game and making an alliance with iroll so we supposed threats could watch each others backs.

Goodluck Iroll and thanks remo for hosting a great game!
4681 days 23 hours ago
remorawr
We have 4 votes. NO TIES :D

I'll go tally them

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!