This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21 vs. irollmyeyeslol )

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ( bingo21..

4704 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
inb4 iroll is offline -__-
4704 days 6 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
Ever since the start of this game I have been dominating. Day2, I had a 3-person gryffindor alliance. We only went to one tribal council and I was the primary reason for that. I kept dominating in tribal challenges as well. So here comes the tribal shuffle. I didn't care what was going on for this part of the game, I just did the challenges. And we won all but one! Just before the merge, I made an alliance with jogo, 49288, fedhasa and dane NOT KNOWING that two of them were already aligned with bingo. Then, when we could not resolve this tie issue so eastsam and erik left. That was a turning point for me because now bingo lost 2 important allies. So the trend continues. Qwerty, then bingo, then jogo. Now I made a pact with dane at this point. I trusted him TRULY. So detention, then bingo came back and won immunity. NOW, if you can't defeat him, BEFRIEND HIM! I agreed to his deal, but I never said I was betraying my No. 1 Alliance then. So Fed left, as he was inactive. Then Dane left. I did not vote for him, in fact I campaigned for him to stay because I knew jogo was aligned with bingo. Then bingo wins, jogo goes, here we are.

So all I'm saying here is that I worked a lot. I did everything I could to get here. Take note that I did not break any promises here. I stayed loyal to the alliance, the 3 of them. So I think whatever I have done here is worth rewarding.
4704 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
okay. Now for the jury :)

DaneWilliams, you're first.
4704 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
Dane, what happened? Why do you have Dane_Williams and DaneWilliams? O__O
4704 days 6 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
jury?
4704 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
Dane was here awhile ago. *-*
4704 days 6 hours ago
Dane_Williams
changed my account because Tengaged_Moderation wasnt taking off my red nose. Congrats on you both on making it to the end, so i have 3 questions for you to answer and the most honest or best response (in my view) will get my vote. The questions are:

1) Why do you deserve to win over the other person?

2) Why do you not deserve to win over the other person?

3) What are you going to do with design if you win?
4704 days 6 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
1) I beat bingo the first time, when we voted him out! Yes, he came back, and is in the final 2 with me, but looking back before the time he came back, I was dominating! When he came back, well, nothing kept me from getting here!

2) Bingo is an amazing player. He is equally as committed to this game as I am, and in my opinion, a very worthy competitor. I am also amazed at his performance during challenges.

3) Honestly, I don't want a design, because I'm happy with my avatar. But since I can't give it away, maybe I'll just wear it? But if I could give it, I'll just give it to a white level.
4704 days 6 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
correction: He is equally committed to this game as I am
4704 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
1) Why do you deserve to win over the other person?

I think I deserve to win over iroll as I feel I've worked harder is this game. Iroll was able to get on the tribe that dominated after the shuffle and form an alliance with Fed, yourself, and 49288. I was was able to create the numbers to tie a vote when I was down and then for a second time almost tie another vote by convincing one of his alliance members 49288 to vote with me the night I was sent home. While iroll performed well in all the challenges particularly pre-merge, I was able to dominate and win tough challenges in detention and when I returned to the game. Although iroll puts forward that he was loyal to all 3 alliances I think I deserve to win as I did not put myself in a position where I had to betray people. Iroll was lucky with the outcomes of votes but he played very untrustworthy by forming so many alliances and increasing the chances of him having to backstab people. I feel honesty is important and in my eyes iroll played a sneaky game where lots of people could have been hurt.
Ultimately I feel I'm more deserving as I played physically strong, didn't lie to people and fought from a tougher position to get here.

2) Why do you not deserve to win over the other person?
The main reason I can think of here is that I was voted out and all credit to iroll he had some close shaves but was never sent home. Ultimately detention (redemption) is now a part of the survivor  game and it wasn't easy or a bonus having to fight back into the game. Iroll is an extremely worthy opponent who put himself in the best position to get here.

3) What are you going to do with design if you win?
If I win I'd really like to wear the design as a memento of a victory in a tough game. The design would always remind me of survivor Hogwarts and I think looking at the design I'd get an extra boost in group games as I think this game has really taught me the power of perseverance and the never say die attitude. I've never been gifted before so it will be really exciting and I will wear the design with pride.
4704 days 5 hours ago
remorawr
will that do it for you Dane? if so, please mail me your vote :)
4704 days 5 hours ago
Dane_Williams
yes
4704 days 5 hours ago
remorawr
we'll just wait for the others to go online. and Dane, mail me your vote :)
4704 days 4 hours ago
jogo248
I guess my only comment is that I want you to say to each jury member why or why not they too deserve to be in the final two.
4704 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
I guess my only comment is that I want you to say to each jury member why or why not they too deserve to be in the final two.
This is difficult but I'll be as honest as possible.

eastsam1 - As you were inactive I'd have to say you don't deserve to be in the final 2

ErikWard1412 - Same as east. If you guys had voted this outcome of this game would have been completely different.

Qwerty3000 - You definitely deserve to have made it further. We had a finals alliance and being targeted in the polls to evict was a harsh way to go out. I didn't get to see your game at its best so I can't be sure of if you'd have made the finals but I like to think that if you'd stayed it would be you and I sitting here.

49288 - You tried to make a move by voting with me and you need to have guts to make the finals so I think you also deserve to have made the finals.

Fedhasa/Moolah - In my eyes you don't deserve to be final 2. As we weren't alliance members I can't be totally sure of how you played but you seemed to float through the game and in the end you were voted out due to inactivity.

DaneWilliams - I came to you looking for an alliance and you came across as a very wise player. Your moves in this game were calculated, you were a physical player and from what I saw extrememly loyal. I think you are also a player deserving of the finals.

jogo248 - You played hard and weren't afraid to go out on a limb (voting for iroll the first tribal after the merge even though he thought you were aligned). I was disappointed when you voted me out but looking back at the situation a tied vote meant you might have been sent home by the purple rock so I can respect that move.

Don't know if this is what you wanted and obviously I have mentioned lots of worthy players but it was an intense game with everyone really trying to make the finals. If iroll and I weren't sitting here I'd have to say I probably see yourself and Dane in our places. You guys weren't sitting there with targets on your backs but you also weren't sheep. To go to the final 4 and really not have had any close calls with being voted out shows just what a good game you played. A few changed events and this game could have turned out differently and Iroll and I very likely could have been sitting in your spots on the jury.

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!