This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 274 Final

Topic » TSC 274 Final

2551 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. NINA - I am quite sure that some parts of the vocal production was completely botched because at some moments she sounds completely off. It's a bit grating, however for some reason it is the most outstanding thing about this average-by-numbers song.
2551 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Nina - 'Colors of my Love' She's so struggling with that high notes. The music is a little simple. Didn't impress me at all.
2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
06) Reigan - 'Feels Like Heaven'

Alternative link: https://vimeo.com/148697870
2551 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
REGIAN DERRY MOM
2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Apparently the music video is blocked in the US.
...Why!? >_<
2551 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Worth a watch.

2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Will definitely give it a watch, Alan. :)
2551 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Why are some music videos blocked in certain countries which is ridiculous
2551 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Reigan - This is tha kind of a pop song that you forget right after listening OR is played on the radio constantly because it just fits to play this really typical song. Sounds like a cheap knock-off version of Rachel Platten's "Fight Song."
2551 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
also Cyrus Villanueva's journey is worth a gander too Alan
2551 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Reigan - 'Feels Like Heaven' Promising start, the chorus pretty much ruined it. In the end it's nothing to really stand out. That doesn't mean is bad, the chorus still remains strong enough, but it will most probably get lost within others for me.
2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
07) Dan Balan - 'Hold On Love'
2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I'm just here jamming like
https://media.giphy.com/media/SbNEJUMrRO2Q0/giphy.gif
2551 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
08) Grey - 'I Miss You (featuring Bahari)'
2551 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Dan Balan - If your milk in the fridge smells off, you usually throw it away. This is the tip that Dan Balan should follow, because I am quite sure he didn't drink good milk to produce this really unpleasant tune.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!