This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 274 Final

Topic » TSC 274 Final

2551 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Dan Balan - 'Hold On Love' Didn't hear him for some time. Despite of 'Crazy Loop' I didn't enjoy anything from his work. This is really bad, hard to find sth more trashier than this one.
2551 days 12 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Dayum, Rick!
We make paneer using slightly off milk. :P
2551 days 12 hours ago
Yoshitomi
So....Has anyone worked out the running order?

Yeah....it's not random. XD
2551 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Grey - The drop really just sounds like the version that Hailee probably rejected because it just doesn't sound good. I guess this is tolerable, but I expected much more from this.
2551 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Grey - 'I Miss You (featuring Bahari)' The start was promising, expected it to turn into a solid modern ballad. But then the chorus, which is simply stupid with that additional sounds which have absolutely no role there.
2551 days 12 hours ago
Yoshitomi
09) Anna Känzig - 'Lion's Heart'
2551 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Don't know, from different regions of the world?
2551 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The order is in alphabetical order of the song titles!
2551 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, Ryan convinced me :))
2551 days 11 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Looking up lion gifs and I find this:
https://media.giphy.com/media/UXYvTxZ8VU4KY/giphy.gif
Oh no. XD
2551 days 11 hours ago
Yoshitomi
You got it, Ryan! :D

Was going to do a more intricate running order but decided alphabetical is my jam. =]
2551 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Anna Kanzig - This probably would have won years ago. The chorus, again, doesn't really meet the required standards, but the verses are absolutely fantastic in my opinion. Gosh, I am slightly torn, because the actual climax really left me feeling disappointed, but I think I quite like this overall.
2551 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Do I get a prize Yoshi?
2551 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) Anna Känzig - 'Lion's Heart' Good voice. Everything else, not so good. Weak progress and sth initially not standing out and also I've heard thousands times.
2551 days 11 hours ago
Yoshitomi
10) Lana Del Rey - 'Love'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!