This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 276 Final

Topic » TSC 276 Final

2527 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Bibbles hurry up with your tea so I can start!
2527 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
im back
2527 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't believe scott ended homophobia
2527 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Hooray! I'll start a few minutes early then! Get ready everyone! :)
2527 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
lucky i have weak tea and it doesnt take long to brew!
2527 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
im ready wow
2527 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
2527 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
1. Chela - Handful of Gold

2527 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
well that was an easy descision!!
2527 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I'm here, let's fucking do this disaster

I've had a horrible day at work and I'm drinking to forget it so you should expect my comments to follow that trend
2527 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
awww felix
2527 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Just have noticed that I was disqualified from this contest. I offended again. Ok, I'm sorry for offending people, it seems that when I do sth people are offended, when other are doing same things against myself, I'm not offended. I'm looking for explanations about what I've doing, cause I don't know what I have said that offended people, maybe I will be let know after the live show. And I would ask the host to post what would have been my song, if he agrees, at the ending of the show.
2527 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Chela - Right off the bat I like the synth beat but I'm not a fan of spoken word. The lead up to the chorus was good and ultimately the chorus sounds better than I initially thought it did. The bridge felt long and unnecessary and should have been cut short. Not a bad start though.
2527 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
1. Chela – lots of funny noises, oh not a fan of her voice, and she swore!
2527 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Chela – “Handful of Gold” – I had a hard time deciding if this was a serious song or a troll song. That’s kind of sad. The vocals were definitely not the strongpoint of this song. It was aight.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!