This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 276 Final

Topic » TSC 276 Final

2526 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Chela - This definitely gets better as it goes on. Her vocals were slightly off-putting at the start, but the chorus and the overall production definitely lifts up this otherwise mediocre track. Pretty nice starter, although the 30 seconds break was completely unnecessary.
2526 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
2. Marina and the Diamonds - Blue

2526 days 10 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
1. Chela - Handful of Gold
wow this song kinda sucked, really dont like the filters on her voice the instrumental is meh
2526 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
gosh your reply shows how you're so full of yourself, it kind of hurts to see this delusion
2526 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
The theme was just asking for stuff like this to be entered and I can't even be mad at the obvious artists because we should all expect that to be a thing. As for the actual song, it was actually good and I'm not a Marina fan at ALL, worked for me though.
2526 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Marina and the Diamonds - This hasn't charted? Though I feel this song is seen by many to encapsulate Marina's talent and style, I've always thought of it as slightly disappointing apart from the pre-chorus. I'd happily listen to this again as I think it's definitely a contender based on production value alone, but I feel as though it's not as strong as it could be.
2526 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
2. Marina & the Diamonds – gosh haven’t heard from these for a while, it was pleasant enough
2526 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Marina & The Diamonds - Froot is definitely far from her best albums, but she still has got some pretty solid releases there, this included. Maybe not even close in terms on strength as songs from her previous albums, but it's still a pretty good solid if not unspectacular track.
2526 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
3. Betsy - Little White Lies

2526 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
2.        Marina and the Diamonds – “Blue” – I’m not the biggest Marina and the Diamonds fan but the song itself isn’t bad. I started moving a little bit :P
2526 days 10 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
i really love marina but this is one of her weaker songs imo, not a fan
2526 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
So many live commenters! I'm so honored
2526 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
we all love you
2526 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
too bad I'm not live commenting where I will do it in my spare time and I know one thing, I won't be in the top 10 AGAIN!
2526 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
3. Betsy – she sounds like someone, and I cant remember the name of the band or her, its going to really bug me!! Its quite good!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!