This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 276 Final

Topic » TSC 276 Final

2538 days ago
CharlieBibi
3. Betsy - Little White Lies
Actually really liked this! The vocals really aren't that great but I liked the beat and the "vibe" of the song enough to help me filter the voice out a little. Decent for sure
2538 days ago
Patrick319
3. Betsy - Now that is a voice. The song is good, though her voice is what really makes this stand out to me. I'm really loving the chorus, though. Good song.
2538 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
3. Betsy - Little White Lies
i actually really like the verses of this but i really dislike how her voice sounds during the chorus
2538 days ago
ricktworick1
3. Betsy - She has some better songs around, but damn her tone is impressive, reminds me of a mix of Shakira and Cher. It's nothing outstanding, but it's definitely a pleasant submission.
2538 days ago
dragotistic
3.        BETSY – “Little White Lies” – Seems like a Baltic state Eurovision reject. Not feeling it at all.
2538 days ago
Insanity
4. Jack White - Love Interruption

2538 days ago
CharlieBibi
I just like, don't care :\
2538 days ago
bibbles
4. Jack White – well I like jack white and hubbys got an album or two of his in the car, so ive heard a bit, not sure this is the best ive heard, but its okay, I do like his voice.
2538 days ago
Patrick319
4) Jack White - An interesting pairing, though I feel it's kind of wasted because I don't think their voices gel. Passed me by.
2538 days ago
ricktworick1
4. Jack White - Nothing happened to me in my body. No, not even a single thing except for having the energy to write a comment about this mundane entry.
2538 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
this sounds like something an edgy 16 year old would listen to but secretly hate and call it "real music"
2538 days ago
dragotistic
4.        Jack White – “Love Interruption” – Listen to James Wolpert’s version of this song from the Voice Season 5. Best version of this song imo. This song sounds dated and could use some more production. Not too bad.
2538 days ago
Insanity
5. VÉRITÉ - Colors

2538 days ago
bibbles
5. VÉRITÉ – it was a bit lack lustre, a bit forced, okay in parts, messy in others.
2538 days ago
Patrick319
5) VÉRITÉ - Interesting. The beat is experimental but I feel there's a bit too much happening. I wish the chorus was pared back because there was definitely something there to appreciate, but I thought the beat was just very unappealing. Not a fan.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!