This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 277 Final

Topic » TSC 277 Final

2517 days ago
dragotistic
Felix and I with the Veronicas comment
2517 days ago
HowLovely
Annyeong I'll do song 3
2517 days ago
Insanity
17) Azealia Banks
18) Jolin Tsai
19) Ryan Brown

God all in a row???
2517 days ago
dragotistic
Insanity
06) Sigala, Ella Eyre

Who did this

prob sigala
2517 days ago
adeleadele
Jorja Smith- 30 secs till vocals started…..ok the song is boring so far it could get better……..yawning rn……..help me …..i’m falling asleep…...Can this hoe be more depressing…...ok done with this song honestly it was the biggest bore i have heard in a low time, awful song with great vocals.
2517 days ago
CharlieBibi
02) Jorja Smith - 'Teenage Fantasy'

Edgic: UTR2

Gif:
https://49.media.tumblr.com/c89c32b6b85a8bbd0d934d1abe295e0f/tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o5_250.gif

Comment: I didn't know Christina Aguilera released a new song and that surprises me considering I mean, it's Xtine, plus she was entered like last week. Jk this can't be Xtine, she didn't scream it enough. As for the song, meh its fine but I won't remember it.
2517 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
02) Jorja Smith - 'Teenage Fantasy'
songs that are made to intentionally be chill/boring........... lol anyways next
2517 days ago
dragotistic
2.        Jorja Smith – “Teenage Fantasy” – Couldn’t one call this one a…TEENAGE DREAM? #shook, All in all, very smooth voice and relaxing instrumental. The song got kinda dull but I still found it very nice.

also No Frills Twins took a sec to digest, enjoyed it
2517 days ago
Patrick319
03) July Talk - 'Guns + Ammunition'               

2517 days ago
dragotistic
3.        July Talk – “Guns + Ammunition” - ...................................................................................................................................snooze
2517 days ago
CharlieBibi

Edgic: MORN3

Gif:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xqw2k4IccDwr6M/giphy.gif

Comment: No.
2517 days ago
adeleadele
July Talk- I Don’t like rock so this is not for me and holy shit the males vocals are honestly laughable i’m dying rn , but i liked the female vocals. Everything else was boring, like just no. plz dont tell me u sent this mom :/ #MESS
2517 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
the girls voice is pretty nice and the hoo hooo hooo is kinda catchy i guess, not something id ever willingly listen to again in my life
2517 days ago
HowLovely

This really is trying to be rock, country, and indie all at once so bad. Also their harmonies were just absolutely terrible. This song is more evidence why #MenCantSing
2517 days ago
Patrick319
04) TINI - 'Got Me Started'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!