This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 277 Final

Topic » TSC 277 Final

2530 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) Sigala, Ella Eyre - 'Came Here For Love'         

Edgic: CP5

Gif:
https://38.media.tumblr.com/f5e7b1ad597d1dba2127049cabcda1a0/tumblr_inline_o34qxgayA81qbhm7a_500.gif
(this is whoever sent this celebrating it's win)

Comment: Definitely a good song, with a good drop and good vocals. Nothing bad to say about it, is it new and fresh? No, but it's still an objectively good song.
2530 days 3 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
i thought this was boring as shit until the chorus hit and then bang bitch its yoshi, solid summer bop
2530 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
6.        Sigala – “Came Here for Love” – In terms of the individual artists, they both have much better songs. Nice to see Ella Eyre releasing some new stuff. Been waiting for a little bit. But this song was underwhelming and unfortunately fell underneath the very large and wide-arching umbrella of female EDM collabs.
2530 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Thrice - 'Hurricane'               

2530 days 3 hours ago
HowLovely
Pretty nice. The song definitely came alive when she Came Here for Love, another reason why homophobia should be OVER.

07) Thrice - 'Hurricane' 
I was confused about the video and song from start to finish.
2530 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Thrice - 'Hurricane'               

Edgic: OTTN2

Gif:
https://31.media.tumblr.com/6b717d862059382c29547b6fb0d6324c/tumblr_inline_nm3s1zaWhB1sy2gv4.gif

Comment: I can't believe Bibbles sent us back to 2005 with this. Goddammit Bibbles, you can do better than this. Until next time! < 3
2530 days 3 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
07) Thrice - 'Hurricane'               
theres literally about 900 rock songs that have the exact same melody/chord progression in the chorus, good night
2530 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
7.        Thrice – “Hurricane” – I like this voice. It’s got the right amount of grit so it’s not overbearing, but still welcome. Very passionate, and I can really feel the power of his voice. Not too shabby.
2530 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Thrice- Sorry not into this at all, it’s just boring Rock. #NFM (Not for me  )
2530 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Nao - 'Inhale Exhale'               

2530 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Nao-  I Really dislike the vocals in this song, it’s just kind of annoying :/ The song has a nice beat, but it’s not that powerful at all. It’s ok, but bad at the same time #OKBAD 2:23 I Just heard fuck me deep in the ocean omg.
2530 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi

Edgic: CPM3

Gif:
https://31.media.tumblr.com/6743d01eee80101a112f7b77cb00aa22/tumblr_inline_nm60j34J211qhht1f.gif

Comment: I'm definitely interested by this. I really can't decide if I like it at all, I might have to relisten to this one. I really don't know how this will do for me.
2530 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
8.        Nao – “Inhale Exhale” – Strong bassline. But the voice is definitely quirky, and I’m not really feeling the vocals. So the song doesn’t quite grip me as I want it to.
2530 days 3 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
female r&b that isnt boring as shit <3
2530 days 3 hours ago
HowLovely

She's giving me 1990's sticky realness with that voice. Aside from that, it's a pretty chill song! I like the progression of the song, and this seems like a "chill" party song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!