This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 277 Final

Topic » TSC 277 Final

2537 days 2 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
04) TINI - 'Got Me Started'               
kinda generic but pretty enjoyable nonetheless, highlight was the bridge (which im sure will be the part people will hate lol)
2537 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi

Edgic: MORP4

Gif: http://i.imgur.com/METstiD.gif

Comment: It's fine, if a bit generic. It's enjoyable for sure but is it something I would download? Probably not and looking at the running order, I see a couple of similar songs that will outshine this sadly. It had more potential but never fully took off.
2537 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
TINI- Thumbnail was iconic, the song is a amazing bop like No Frills Twins but TINI has a bit better of a drop and this song was just all really good no parts i disliked. #PRINCESS
2537 days 2 hours ago
HowLovely

This cleansed my ears after that horrible song. It's definitely has the tropical pop sound that was really common last year, and when the song slowed down was also really good. Overall a really well composed song.
2537 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
4.        TINI – “Got Me Started” – I don’t know quite know I feel about this song. It gives me RAYE vibes and also some other artists that I’ve heard before, but felt one-note throughout the chorus.
2537 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Rixton - 'Hotel Ceiling'       

2537 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Rixton- They opened for a concert i went to, and i did not like them at all, i think they played this song too as it was there brand new single at the time. The verses were really, really boring, but i did really enjoy the chorus, i’m conflicted.
2537 days 2 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
why did i have to sit through 1:30 of nothingness for a generic coldplay/the fray esque song? no thank you.
2537 days 2 hours ago
HowLovely

This guy sounds like a discount Sam Smith. Aside from that, it was okay I guess? Generic as hell, but okay.
2537 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi

Edgic: UTRN2

Gif: http://38.media.tumblr.com/85640ab518c757b7b9986f2fd4cafc86/tumblr_inline_o5bqfeCLyR1qgyn2p_500.gif

Comment: I wasn't really sure what to expect but I was not pleasantly surprised sadly. Also the damn intro was way too fucking long. The video was good tho!
2537 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
5.        Rixton – “Hotel Ceiling” – see no 3. I felt nothing while listening to this song. And a shame too, I was hoping I would like this song.
2537 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Sigala, Ella Eyre - 'Came Here For Love'               

2537 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
If this song wins I will eat my shoe
2537 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Insanity
If this song wins I will eat my shoe

rt
2537 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Sigala, Ella Eyre- Lol… Sigala. Honestly i like Dj’s that try to change their music and don’t make it sounds the same, but for Sigala all of his shit sound the same except with a different rhythm, same instruments used, and just with 1 little twist each song, this being that weird sound in the chorus. Bye boo. Eat your fast food music .

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!