This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2475 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Nothing But Thieves- This singer has a really strong and emotive voice. Plus I liked the way the lyric and story built together. Very pretty, and strong song!
2475 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Brequette Cassie- She has a very Shakira-esque voice. But it had a little more grit and it sounded pretty cool. I liked it a lot for the most part!
2475 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Brequette Cassie- This was so over hyped in the spain selection, like it’s a good song, but it’s nothing that special lol. Solid song.
2475 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Rae Morris - 'Reborn'
2475 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Rae Morris- I think this song will do well, but for me this song never clicked with me, it was kind of boring :/ like really boring.
2475 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Rae Morris- She has an interesting sound, and the song was very unique. However I think there was a little too much going on at times, and when there wasn't it went from too much to bland. The one thing I did like was when she was singing "Haven't found the cure for me, haven't found the cure for me yet". So I don't hate it, but it is not my favorite.
2475 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) CLC - 'Hobgoblin'
2475 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
CLC- Yas at this bop! I Don’t like the vocals that much, but like the whole song is catchy af, it’s a bit messy though.
2475 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) FOZZY - 'Judas'
2475 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
CLC- Typical K-Pop styled song, which I usually don't mind. However, there was only one singer in the mix I actually liked.......
2475 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
FOZZY- Instantly turned me off from the 1st 20 secs. This is just not my style at all.The vocals are not good and the song is just too loud and messy.This song is an example on why i dislike Rock music. I don’t mind rock elements in songs, but when a song is 100% rock i won’t like it what so ever.
2475 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
FOzZY- Not my style of music in the slightest. Sorry. He has a powerful voice, just not for me.
2475 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Siv Jakobsen - 'Like I Used To'
2475 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Siv Jakobsen- It was a bit boring at first, but i started to like it near the middle, it’s a cute song, with good vocals. Simple, but sweet.
2475 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Delacey - 'Dream It Possible'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!