This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2475 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
Siv Jakobsen- I actually really liked this! It felt uncensored, raw, and real. Plus she has a really earnest voice if that makes sense.
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
Delacey- This was boring, very boring, Like at least i felt emotion from Siv’s song, but this was just cliche and uninteresting. Not good at all.
2475 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
Delacey- I thought I really liked the last song, until I heard this one. I think the story is unbelievably sweet. Plus her voice is outstanding My favorite thus far!
2475 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Love Thy Brother - 'Love Me Better (feat. Ariel Beesley)'
2475 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
Love Thy Brother- This bitch is crazy.......But the song was pretty good. A solid jam, just a little weird for me.
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
Love Thy Brother- The verses are nice, but the chorus was kind of meh, the video was umm interesting, the song was ok.
2475 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Queens of the Stone Age - 'The Way You Used To Do'
2475 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
Queens of the Stone Age- Giving me slight The Muse/Neon Trees vibes. And I actually really like the flow of it. Definitely a contender.
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
Queens of the Stone Age- Omg the sound is really hurting my ears lol! The vocals are irritating, the song is messy af and the whole song is just boring and uninteresting, and again not my type Awful, completely awful.
2475 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Fresh Boy - 'Turun Naik Oles Trus (feat. Blasta Rap Family)'
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
Fresh Boy- I’m actually laughing right now, the song is so cheap. Like it’s bad trust me, very bad, but there was worse from this contest.
2475 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) The Sam Willows - 'Take Heart'
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
The Sam Willows- Wow this was really good! Like an amazing song right here, the vocals are nice, and the chorus is really nice! Catchy af. Great bop!
2475 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Eva Simons - 'Guaya'
2475 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
I gtg for now. will listen to the rest later

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!