This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 285 Final

Topic » TSC 285 Final

2468 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1) I Didn't hate this but it didn't do much for me.
2) 7th7th6th? Miss consistent? I've heard this before and I like it.
3) I didn't hate this. Would I listen again? Probably not.
4) I've heard this before. I decided against submitting it because it was very meh....
5) I liked this, some of the vocals were a bit iffy.
6) Liked this more than I thought I would I must admit.
7) Didnt hate this but it went by for me. Chrous were a highlight
8) What on gods earth is this.
9) Yeah this was good but not as good as
10) Not enlgish which I normally hate but I quite enjoy this.
11) Didn't like this as much as I thought. It's very old men Eurovision NQ for me.
12) This was very just there in the background. idk if its cos I was doign something but it was meh
13) I love Alan Walker but this was kinda...tired. His songs are so much better
14) This has so much potential but the "Whats my Name" parts just ruins this. Also that scottish rap just made me cringe
15) This didnt do much for me sorry
16) This went by for me but I quite liked it
17) SO generic but I cant hate on it. all my entries are just like it
18) never really liked her songs and this is no different sorry
2468 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
1) I Didn't hate this but it didn't do much for me.
2) 7th7th6th? Miss consistent? I've heard this before and I like it.
3) I didn't hate this. Would I listen again? Probably not.
4) I've heard this before. I decided against submitting it because it was very meh....
5) I liked this, some of the vocals were a bit iffy.
6) Liked this more than I thought I would I must admit.
7) Didnt hate this but it went by for me. Chrous were a highlight
8) What on gods earth is this.
9) Yeah this was good but not as good as
10) Not enlgish which I normally hate but I quite enjoy this.
11) Didn't like this as much as I thought. It's very old men Eurovision NQ for me.
12) This was very just there in the background. idk if its cos I was doign something but it was meh
13) I love Alan Walker but this was kinda...tired. His songs are so much better
14) This has so much potential but the "Whats my Name" parts just ruins this. Also that scottish rap just made me cringe
15) This didnt do much for me sorry
16) This went by for me but I quite liked it
17) SO generic but I cant hate on it. all my entries are just like it
18) never really liked her songs and this is no different sorry
19) Literal icon. Ill cry when she dies. But this isn't modern is it?
20) Ok this is so bad I cant even finish this.
21) This could win again. Really good. Worried about this winning now hahah
22) Yeah this is quite boring sorry next.
23) I haven't seen GoT yet so nil points
24) This was just a bit too wierd for me but this contest has been weak so maybe points?
2467 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. flor - It is not a bad opener to this contest and considering the fact that people are deeming it to be a weak TSC, it might be enough to get on my top 10. Nothing outstanding, but it was a pleasant listen.
2. Dotter - Her previous entries were quite similar to this, but this is still a decent song. Really like the buildup.
3. Kerri Watt - This is also pretty good. It has a pretty good buildup just like the previous entry but this one feels slightly more anthemic.
4. Jain - Not even close to being as good as "Come." Not into this.
5. Celtic Woman - Quite unique sounding mostly due to being Celtic I guess, but I expected more  than this. This is okay.
6. Mike Taylor - Kind of dragged on. Got nothing against his voice, but the song itself is just underwhelming.
7. Alice On The Roof - It feels like it never ends, which is not a very good indicator of song quality.
8. Ladybaby - The difference between this and Dreamcatcher's entry is that the latter's was actually executed well.
9. Rachel Crow - It is just weird to me that the artist performing this song is HER. The trap R&B bridge completely does not go with this song. It is slightly underwhelming, but definitely better than her previous TSC entry.
10. Coeur de Pirate - Fantastic chorus, although it took quite long to get through the rather dreary verses. Good entry overall.
11. The Strike - Not my cup of tea. I guess I can appreciate it for what it is, but I don't see the appeal.
12. Billy Lewis Jr - That was painful to listen to.
13. Alan Walker - Out of all Gavin James songs that were entered in the past 3 weeks, this is probably the best one. Nice to hear Alan Walker do something slightly different this time, the drop in this one sucks, though. It might be points-worthy considering the quality of the contest so far.
14. China Anne McClain - When Disney overproduces a song, it always comes out horribly wrong, and this is no exception.
15. C:Real & Hannah Williams - A different approach in terms on genre for TSC, but it all sounds a bit too vanilla.
16. Joakim Lundell - Great verses and pre-chorus resulting in this extremely underwhelming drop. It's still pretty good, though.
17. Starley - Not as good as that iconic remix of "Call On Me," but this is still a pretty nice listen. It's quite generic, but it's not bad at all.
18. Carrie Underwood - Nice to hear some country in this contest. Not her best, but good nonetheless.
19. Lys Assia - I have not lost my mind yet.
20. We Is Shore Dedicated - I Are Shore Bored.
21. Sabina Ddumba - This is the first song that sounds like an actual winner to me. Great buildup and a really good chorus. Real contender.
22. Old Man Canyon - Reminds me of The Lumineers during the "Stubborn Love" era. This isn't as bad as I expected it to be. This is actually quite nice I must admit.
23. Ramin Djawadi - Don't watch GoT, but this sounds quite dramatic. Definitely stands out in a contest like this.
24. Superfruit - Slightly experimental, but this really did nothing to me. Average song to end this contest with.
2467 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

7. Alice On The Roof - Easy Come Easy Go - I love her voice, Feel Tonight and Lucky You are more my taste but this is OK just not my favorite by her.

8. Ladybaby - Age Ag Money - No thank You, retarded and horrible!

9. Rachel Crow - Dime - Not digging her style of singing here, have liked some past work of hers but this wasn't for me.

10. Coeur De Pirate - Crier tout bas - More into her English work, not so much her French stuff so not really into this one.

11. The Strike - Warriors - Not really my thing.

12. Billy Lewis Jr. - History In The Making - Didn't really care much for this one either.
2467 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To all

13. Alan Walker - Tired - Is this Gavin James month? This is actually the first Alan Walker track that didn't absolutely suck, wasn't crazy about the chorus much though.

14. China Anne McClain - What's My Name? - I swear I heard them answer whore...lol This had potential but ultimately came off as lame.

15. C:Real - Let Me Be - It's not bad just not rally for me, not something I'd go back to.

16. Joakim Lundell - All I Need - I liked her voice but the production did very little for me.

17. Starley - Touch Me - Didn't really connect with this, I like her voice but just wasn't feeling it. One of the better ones so far but just not digging the chorus.

18. Carrie Underwood - Dirty Laundry - She is hit or miss for me and this one is more miss for me.
2467 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
19. Lys Assia - C'etait ma Vie - Um....No! Hell NO!! This just sucked....lol

20. We Is Shore Dedicated - I Want To Die Easy - Um....Wow these songs are just getting worse, another Hell No!

21. Sabina Ddumba - My least liked song by this girl , I think this is her only song I just don't connect with and would call boring.

22. Old Man Canyon - Wiser - A big lack of music in my taste range this week, another bore fest.

23. Ramin Djawadi - Wow this week just sucks, worse week in ages, this was just a straight up no!

24. Superfruit - Imaginary Parties - Had listened to Sexy Ladies prior to contest starting and had liked that but this was not for me, just hated the production on this one.
2467 days 22 hours ago
Katey
01) flor: This was the perfect opener. I absolutely loved this. So pop and synth-y. If this is anything to go off this is going to be one tough contest! =]
02) Dotter: Another fantastic entry! I really connected with this one.. Ahh.. I’m so happy this is such a strong start! =]
03) Kerri Watt: A little dated, it’s just not really my style, but do you know what? It was still really good! =]
04) Jain: This was fun! I love how eclectic this contest is so far. Lots of different songs! =]
05) Celtic Woman: Hahaha this is so odd. It wasn’t something I could go for, sorry! =[
06) Mike Taylor: His voice has elements of Chad Kroeger and Seal. It unusually works! I loved the chorus when it got quite gentle. =]
07) Alice on the Roof: I usually love unusual voices like this. I did on this occasion but I just hoped for so much more. It didn’t really go anywhere. Still ok though! =]
08) Ladybaby: Metla K-Pop? Oh this was so not for me! It will probably do really well though! =\
09) Rachel Crow: Oh wow! She really grew up since X Factor! It’s great to see her maturing. I wonder is she still as annoying. Anyway, this is really better than it should be. Well done, Rachel!
10) Coeur de Pirate: This was ok, if not slightly dull. It didn’t help that it was in a language I don’t really understand. I do, however, really like her voice and the music. =]
11) The Strike: His voice sounds really generic. It was, however, quite fun in a cheesy 80s sort of way. I haven’t checked her comments but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was PrincessTeePee’s favourite! =]
12) Billy Lewis Jr.: This wasn’t bad but it didn’t really go anywhere either. His voice is kind of whiny! =\
13) Alan Walker: Wow another great Gavin James feat. I love his voice. =]
14) China Anne McClain: Is this from like a Disney show or something? It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, but it does have a certain pre-teen naffness about it. =]
15) C:REAL: Is that poor lady having a midlife crisis through song? It sure looks and sounds like it! I didn’t really rate this. =\
16) Joakim Lundell: Once I got over her plastic surgery in the video I was able to listen! I didn’t love this, it just fell a bit flat. =\
17) Starley: Ooh I do like a bit of modern soul. She has Mary J. vibe! The bridge and chorus were a real highlight. Good job! =]
18) Carrie Underwood: I’m not really a fan of country but I’d always make exceptions for some artists, luckily Carrie is one of them. This was a real female anthem. I approve! =]
19) Lys Assia: Eh. No? =\
20) We is Shore Dedicated: I genuinely thought this was an instrumental song it took so long to get to the vocal! When it did, it didn’t need to bother. =\
21) Sabina Ddumba: We needed another contender or else this contest would have been really one-note. Not my favourite tonight, but one of the better ones! =]
22) Old Man Canyon: Total Mumford and Sons-esque feel here. Not bad at all! =]
23) Ramin Djawadi: No, don’t be silly. =[
24) Superfruit: Ending on a quirky strong entry. THANK GOD! This was fun and badly needed after the last song. =]
2467 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
01) flor – a bit repetitive, is it a foreign language song? Its okay.
02) Dotter – its inoffensive, her voice is okay,  the tune is better than her voice, its okay.
03) Kerri Watt – sounds familiar, quite standard, plods along, its okay.
04) Jain – that ba ba ba at the start is annoying, gosh whats it doing now? This quite annoying.  Cant make up its mind what it is!!
05) Celtic Woman – sounds like it should be a sound track for a disney film or something like Brave!!
06) Mike Taylor – get on with it!! I like his voice, some bits are better than others. The verses are good, then it went all chipmunk!!
07) Alice on the Roof – a bit dreary, not picking up, not going anywhere, a bit boring. Its okay.
08) Ladybaby – screamo  and jpop don’t mix!
09) Rachel Crow – thought that said Russell crow!! Shes a bit shrill. Don’t like the tune. It’s a bit bitty!
10) Coeur de Pirate – its okay, a bit of style over content, a bit repetitive, it was okay.
11) The Strike – best thing ive heard so far.
12) Billy Lewis Jr. – like his voice, got a slight jimmy page twang to it.
13) Alan Walker – started okay, then did that weird thing that a lot of songs do, don’t know why they do that!!
14) China Anne McClain – is that a scottish rapper? Didn’t like this
15) C:REAL – this was okay, like her voice, shes just singing it!!
16) Joakim Lundell – there goes that weird thing again, its brings nothing to a mediocre song!
17) Starley – vocal Olympics and shes sounds like shes singing too fast, chipmunks and that deep voice thing, its all becoming a bit predictable!!
18) Carrie Underwood – standard carrie, its okay.
19) Lys Assia – she was in her 80s when she sung this, hope I can still sing or at least remember how to sing when im that old!! (not long now!)
20) We is Shore Dedicated – very laid back, just had a flash in my head that this is play straight after the 93 year old singer!!
21) Sabina Ddumba – quite standard, not my thing, but it was okay.
22) Old Man Canyon – a bit folksy, a bit mumford and sons met Edward sharpe, quite like it.
23) Ramin Djawadi – good god, I don’t watch this, but I hear it after every episode is released!! Makes hubby go all funny!! Just started humming it, he nearly pushed me off the computer thinking it was watching it!!!!
24) Superfruit – need to go an remind my ears what they were made for and listen to some Kasabian!!
2467 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
1. I dont really like it and its kinda boring to me
2. Her voice is unique but the song is just not that good and didnt suit her voice
3. OMG love this. her voice and the song are very good and easy to listen to. love the beat also especially the chorus
4. Just no thanks
5. Love the harmony at the intro but when one of them did the solo, its kind of boring voice. overall still a good song as a group
6. wow that voice tho. Its amazing song and his voice can make me listen to this song all day
7. bored
8. Never like metal too much but this is amazing for me. I love how they can mix jpop and metal very well
9. her voice is powerful but I think she use that voice too much for this kind of song and the chorus is just no
10. again another boring song
11. I love this and this is the best beat and best sound so far
12. wow that voice is powerful and amazing and his voice really suit the song. love the beat and guitar sound here
13. Just not my kind of song but this song is okay
14. LOL I already heard the live version and didnt really like it
15. Her voice tho <3 one of the best here
16. Like it but just before the chorus
17. meh no thanks
18. love it. her voice is very good and the song is cool too
19. She is good at her age but just dont really like the song
20. NO
21. another boring song again
22. Just another no
23. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL the best voice :p
24. love them and their single but I think this isnt their best sound and video
2467 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) flor - I actually quite liked this song, I wish there was different vocals but I liked how calm it was so it was nice enough.
02) Dotter - I love this, the beat of it made me excited and how it just went to focus on her voice in the buildup and then broke into the chorus was really nice, pretty good.
03) Kerri Watt - Wasn't feeling it at first but as soon as the chorus begun I knew it was gonna be a bop, I liked it a lot.
04) Jain - This was really weird and I don't really know if I'm into it, like it's not very nice to listen to, also seems dated for some reason. Not for me.
05) Celtic Woman - YASSSSSSSS IRISH QUEENS! I've never heard this but I love this sound it sounds so magical and I love the Irish in the chorus I'm so happy someone entered this. GODDESSES. ALSO THE VIOLIN IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE INSTRUMENT UGH YES QUEENS.
06) Mike Taylor - I love the voice on this guy, it's really nice, and especially when he went soft, then the beat kicked in and I was so happy, the drop was unexpected which made it that much better.
07) Alice on the Roof - It was nice enough but I wish it actually went somewhere, like just something in the chorus it just felt boring.
08) Ladybaby - http://33.media.tumblr.com/ac8b424d04bfac6f404edb929a8522a2/tumblr_inline_o37wrq1qtM1tcd1x4_500.gif
09) Rachel Crow - Her getting skinny and making good songs is actually iconic, plus I love this entire song how there's different changes of pace, it makes it more interesting.
10) Coeur de Pirate - The only thing I really liked here was the chorus, I like the instrumental as well but the verses are a bit meh, still nice.
11) The Strike - I don't like their voices together, I wish the entire song was just that one guy singing, as an entire song it was just ok.
12) Billy Lewis Jr. - This would work better with a vocalist with a raspier voice, I can just imagine it now, I'd like it a lot more, it was nice enough though.
13) Alan Walker - Yeah this was a bop, nice voice and the beat was so good, I pretty much like everything Alan does, the chorus is really nice then it breaks down and yeah I loved it.
14) China Anne McClain - We all love a queen of Disney Channel, this is such a bop honestly, I love most of the songs from Descendants, that random guy with the accent coming in is such a mess LMFAO.
15) C:REAL - I didn't like this from the start, it just wasn't good I don't like songs like this like, ever. No thanks.
16) Joakim Lundell - Honestly to me this could win? Her voice is so nice and the production to me was pretty good so I loved it basically.
17) Starley - She's a queen, I have been meaning to send this, it's not as good as her other entry but still a bop, will def get points.
18) Carrie Underwood - I always love Carrie and basically everything she does, it doesn't feel like country which I like, as far as the song goes yeah I like it, she has better though.
19) Lys Assia - I forgot it was playing, really boring. Like really really boring.
20) We is Shore Dedicated - 3 minutes of my life which I won't get back.
21) Sabina Ddumba - YESS I LOVE THIS QUEEN, honestly this might be my favourite song by her, just by how it's been produced and the way she sings it is just amazing, this could win honestly.
22) Old Man Canyon - Back to the boring songs, like nothing about this is new / interesting at all.
23) Ramin Djawadi - Why are you sending a theme song of a show to TSC? With no vocals? Literally it's nice but why? Not getting anything from me.
24) Superfruit - YESSS This was such a good ending, it lifted my mood from the dreary songs I just witnessed, that one guy's vocal range is so crazy, it was really cool to me.
2467 days 19 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) flor - 'guarded'
Its not bad but idk i will listen to this song again
02) Dotter - 'Evolution'
This is type of song that i like and i will forget about it after a month but its not bad
03) Kerri Watt - 'The Wild'
its a cute song but its kinda boring
04) Jain - 'Dynabeat'
Not cup of my tea
05) Celtic Woman - 'Tír na nÓg'
I think i have heard this song before ....
06) Mike Taylor - 'Colours'
idk he have a new song  .. my fav so far
07) Alice on the Roof - 'Easy Come Easy Go'
okay this is good i would be surprise if it didnt make it to top 3
08) Ladybaby - 'Age-Age Money'
WTF ?!?
09) Rachel Crow - 'Dime'
its sounds out of place but its not bad hmm lol
10) Coeur de Pirate - 'Crier tout bas'
This song is probably for ESCT lol
11) The Strike - 'Warriors'
I dont like the chorus ...
12) Billy Lewis Jr. - 'History in the Making'
I dont think i like this type of song ...
13) Alan Walker - 'Tired (ft. Gavin James)'
one of my least fav of his song :/
14) China Anne McClain  - 'What's My Name (ft. Thomas Doherty)'
hmm the guy ruining the song...
15) C:REAL - 'Let Me Be (ft. Hannah Williams)'
I like her voice but not the song
16) Joakim Lundell - 'All I Need (ft. Arrhult)'
fun facts
1. this is on my playlist
2. Im about to sent this song but i change my mind
3. Alan Walker is on this contest too lol
17) Starley - 'Touch Me'
hmm her last song is better
18) Carrie Underwood - 'Dirty Laundry'
I dont remember when the last time i heard her song lol this is hmm not bad ....
19) Lys Assia - 'C'etait ma vie'
not a fans of classic song
20) We is Shore Dedicated - 'I Want to Die Easy'
its so boring...
21) Sabina Ddumba - 'I Cry'
This is good !!! looks like she will stay in top 10 again
22) Old Man Canyon - 'Wiser'
hmm i found this boring but that boy is cute
23) Ramin Djawadi - 'Game of Thrones Theme'
I wonder if this song gonna doing well or nah
24) Superfruit - 'Imaginary Parties'
its just me or this song sounds weird lol

goodluck everyone
2467 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) flor        very chill. But doesn't give me summer… this feels like chill autumn
02) Dotter        I get it, but flo did it better
03) Kerri Watt        I forgot this already
04) Jain        Didn't like this.
05) Celtic Woman        They have a lot better stuff
06) Mike Taylor        It was okay
07) Alice on the Roof        if anything could put me back to sleep it was this
08) Ladybaby        fuck off
09) Rachel Crow        Hun, she's shouting and yet in the video she pretending she not… okay
10) Coeur de Pirate        and for a 6th time, they do nothing for me
11) The Strike        no thank you
12) Billy Lewis Jr.        dragged slightly for me. It was okay but needed more for me
13) Alan Walker        boring b-o-r-n-i-n-g
14) China Anne McClain         Almost was okay… but that rap was tragic.
15) C:REAL        intrumental was aiight, voice was aiight… I guess this was aiight.
16) Joakim Lundell        I wish there were less electro parts…. I can't believe I said that
17) Starley        low-key aiight… needed some umph
18) Carrie Underwood        Storyteller is one of my favorite albums and this was one of my favorite songs on that album. Ughhh QUEEN
19) Lys Assia        I mean…. It aiight but at the same time… girl… it's 2017
20) We is Shore Dedicated        thanks for coming… and the door is on your left. Bye
21) Sabina Ddumba        meh…. This is not doing much for me
22) Old Man Canyon        I love of monsters and men
23) Ramin Djawadi        there's a reason I skype over the opening sequence.
24) Superfruit        fuck all the way off
2467 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
we know who sent carrie then
2467 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
Still waiting on 3 votes.

One already commented, another is at a day, and another one still needs to comment and vote.

May push back results 30 minutes to accommodate.
2467 days 19 hours ago
krrais
I'm at song #22!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!