This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 541 Final

Topic » TSC 541 Final

64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Babebee - 'BUTTERFLY'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) RuPaul - 'Hustle That Cat'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Venice Qin - 'VILLAIN'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - 'COLMILLO'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) Erika de Casier - 'ice (feat. They Hate Change)'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20) Najoua Belyzel - 'Gabriel'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) Santa Madero - 'Algo así como tu'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22) Jamila Woods - 'Practice (feat. Saba)'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
23) David Tao - 'Shining Star'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
24) Peach PRC - 'Like A Girl Does'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
25) Melentini - 'Koritsia se lypi'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - '555 (Ángel caído)'
64 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
wipes sweat off brow !!!

anyways yes!! that's all 26 songs takin part this week. u know the drill, post ur comments here n vote by sunday, march 10th, 8pm gmt.

good luck!!
64 days 3 hours ago
Currents
01) Charlotte Plank - oof. sounds super dated — feel like i would have been more open to receiving this in 2019 or something. at least the build up leads somewhere but i dont particularly care for the drop and dont think this style suits her voice well

02) Allie X - havent streamed ms. X in a minute but know she has a new album coming out soon. idk if i’d ever listen again and feel the chorus in particular falls flat, but i like the verses/production. pretty forgettable overall though

03) Qveen Herby - lolll like i rode so hard for Karmin and at the beginning of her career i even stanned QH. this song i cant help but laugh at / not take seriously but if the first few songs are an indication of this contest…. dont be surprised if this ends up w points haha. it’s at least fun/catchy

04) EFÉ - pretty voice aside, this does absolutely nothing for me, but i do see this doing well… is the new TSC winning formula boring girl with a guitar riff that doesnt go with the rest of the song’s tone? we’ll find out on sunday i guess

05) Albin Tingwall - i am triggered by men with long hair but im going to close my eyes while i stream this one. it’s catchy and theres traces of bop energy. a little too DCOM soundtrack for me to add to a playlist, but it’s cute and inoffensive. and i appreciate the key change at the end!

06) Crystal Murray - okkk doechii/MIA dorter!!!! really wish the production was more like the last minute or so for the entire song because i didnt really get into it when it was just me getting screamed at while the tea kettle whistled. foot was tapping quite a bit by the end though and im leaned forward enough to be curious to revisit.

07) rhyu - ohhh this is quite gorgeous! great voice, really enjoy the instruments, got me feeling like im in a parisian cafe or something ooh la la. progressed super nicely too — big fan!

08) Annalisa - im bopping icl… not reinventing any wheel but it’s breezy, catchy, and the production works. a tad repetitive, if anything, but this was fun & the bridge offsets that a bit. found it forgettable in the grand scheme of the contest but a good track overall

09) Cat Janice - omg not me about to roast this poor lady only to google her and find out she DIED last week!!!!! well RIP to this woman but youre not getting sympathy points out of me, this song sucks and i’ll politely leave it there

10) Elley Duhé - ooh cool vocal arrangements and the melody works well. wish that drop was a little better, this could’ve been a bop but unfortunately we’re just seeing traces of a bop here. really do like what i hear in the chorus leading up to the drop though.

11) Merk & Kremont - honestly i’d sooner stream this than a majority of what i’ve heard thus far today… bopping a bit to the production. the BIM BOOM BAM shit before the drop i do find to be annoying but tbh i like this other than that. boppy

12) Nina Emocional - grimes, come pick your dorter up!!!!! i wouldnt say i feel strongly about this but i enjoyed my listen and this aligns with what i’d be more likely to listen to in my own time. very cool production & her voice complements it well.

13) Elyanna - gorg vocals but ouuu i was bored my dear. even with all that noise!

14) Kim Petras - now if you submitted Cubana i would have checked my morals at the door and 12d this. this probably is my favorite track off this project (or at least the only one with a melody i can remember slightly?). i kinda find the concept of this song to be gross like girl youre problematic for the Lukasz of it all not cuz you were on Unholy….. anyways! the hook bangs, production has fun moments, and the competition is middling this week so i may be forced to point this. sidenote i have a theory that this lady caught COVID and it wiped away her ability to create a good 2nd verse.

15) Babebee - enjoy this production and the tone of her voice quite a bit. expected this to be a cute lil background music track… and it kinda is… but thats okay the chorus/breakdown/whatever is cool and its a nice short + sweet lil number to wash down the last song

16) RuPaul - i dont watch RPDR / not very well versed into Ru’s music other than the iconic feature on Cattitude. i genuinely love the production lol and the delivery is nice. im bopping!

17) Venice Qin - not only do i really not like her voice but this production is fresh out of a 2009 USB drive and not of a good way. i dont love you as a villain or your authentic self, Venice.

18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - not that i think any of these artists would really be mass submitted i stan that whoever sent this just nixed 4 artists haha. very cool production, love the chorus. the verses dont do a whole lot for me, even after the cool switchup at the halfway point, but i enjoy this overall — good outweighs the bad and this is something id stream on my own accord.

19) Erika de Casier - lovee the production on this and while it’s no Drama, i’ve always rooted for her. i think the rappers balance her out well but also wouldve loved a bridge moment or something where erika got spotlight a little longer… gorg overall tho!

20) Najoua Belyzel - dated, but not in a way im mad at… perfectly fine, dont feel like i have much to say about this one way or the other. feels very repetitive by end.

21) Santa Madero - i did jump at the beginning of this video as i was taking my temperature and thought my thermometer was breaking. that aside! this is really cute, i like how much the song accomplishes in a short runtime without feeling disjointed & think her voice is gorg. most importantly, this song kicked Kim Petras out of the running of getting points — thank you, Ms. Madero!

22) Jamila Woods - again, i wish it was jameela jamil… but i had 21 songs to process that my bee-fearing queen wasnt submitted. anyways, THIS jamila’s voice is absolutely stunning and this kind of breezy R&B is what i find myself streaming the most these days. also really into Saba so love seeing him do this thing on the track. good entry, im bopping and im sure this will be stuck in my head!

23) David Tao - simple, but good. enjoy the production, he has a nice voice, and the melody feels like classic R&B.  not something to write home about and find it to be somewhat corny, but this is cute and im overall satisfied

24) Peach PRC - probably the best song of hers ive heard since Josh, not that the bar is exceptionally high. a pretty basic, but fun, light bop. i didnt hate this listening experience but will never revisit. i no longer hold hate in my heart for this exceptionally boring woman

25) Melentini - funny that the thumbnail is people sleeping because im convinced i was slipped melatonin during the listening experience. really dont like this lady’s voice either so i guess that might keep me up. appreciate that more of an effort / more cool things happen in the last minute production-wise, but i dont feel like enough preceded that to lock me in

26) Xina Mora, Fectro - a pretty girl and a few sporadic Oonts Oonts moments does not make for a good song. both loud and boring
63 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Charlotte Plank - Tbh, for the first TSC song of 2024 this was pretty good! A small bop tbh. Last year I would've hated this but now I'm kinda living
02) Allie X - I feel like the hivemind says I'm not supposed to like this, but I do! Honestly she ate this week ngl
03) Qveen Herby - I still don't really like her, but this was alright for what it was!
04) EFÉ - This is cute! I didn't think I'd like it that much to start with, but by the end I was honestly vibing to this!
05) Albin Tingwall - I LIVED
06) Crystal Murray - I didn't like this the first time I heard it, I like it even less now
07) rhyu - This is really cute actually! A little forgettable I worry, but I honestly did enjoy this!
08) Annalisa - It's alright! I've always found it a little overrated, but it's not too bad
09) Cat Janice - A small bop tbh. It does feel very cheap, but I don't mind. Overall, solid, maybe a tad forgettable though
10) Elley Duhé - THis was another alright song. It didn't really go anywhere for me, but it was decent!
11) Merk & Kremont - Not really something I'd go out my way to listen to, but it was alright for what it was. Not sure if it's gonna scrape points from me this week though sadly
12) Nina Emocional - Not really my kind of song. I liked the visuals, but I wouldn't listen to this again tbh
13) Elyanna - This was actually really cool! I was NOT expecting something like this, but I honestly lived! Last year I would've hated it, but this year, she ate!
14) Kim Petras - Uhmmm she has better ngl
15) Babebee - Again, not really my kinda thing. It was fine for what it was, but I wouldn't listen again
16) RuPaul - We started so well then the second half happened...again, not my kind of music
17) Venice Qin - BOPPPP!!! I lived for this! It was basic, but I loved it, reminds me a little bit of Luna - "The Tower", which is a good thing because that's my ESC fav
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - Sorry, not for me at all I'm afraid
19) Erika de Casier - Didn't really like the rap, but the rest of it was fine. Overall I think it gets lost a little in this running order though
20) Najoua Belyzel - I have no idea what this is, but she SERVED! Like I could imagine my 8-year-old self was bopping to this on a CD on a roadtrip yassss (no idea when it was released but I'm gonna guess like 2005)
21) Santa Madero - This doesn't really hit for me. Not a fan of this kind of sound sadly
22) Jamila Woods - I thought this was gonna be the same Saba as I CAN FEEL YOU SLIPPING THROUGH MY HAAAAAAANDS so sadly I was a tad disappointed. It was alright, would've been such a slay with another Saba though
23) David Tao - This was honestly really cute! I was swaying nicely to this; def gonna scrape a couple points for me tbh
24) Peach PRC - This scared me honestly. Not sure what I just witnessed or why I kind of enjoyed it?
25) Melentini - I'm not overly sure what I just heard but I think I loved it! Like I wasn't expecting this to serve but it honestly weirdly did!
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - I was hoping for a closer slay but this didn't really hit it for me, sorry

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!