This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 541 Final

Topic » TSC 541 Final

62 days 7 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Charlotte Plank - oh i regretfully did go through my charlotte plank era and whilst she is a slightly subdued breed of becky hill in some songs this was actually quite okay! i prefer her oontz oontz club stompa sound and this does that somewhat successfully... dunno if ill ever be back so it but its FINE...

02) Allie X - OH ALLIE X ON TOP AGAIN... IM SO HAPPPPPYYYYY FOR MY QUEENIE! it was really looking bad for her not a hit in sight then she rly provided w these last few songs YASSSSSSSS. shes giving me awllll my zella day fantaseaaaa idcccc!

03) Qveen Herby - i was literally convinced this song had already been sent to tsc???? uve got to be JOKEN me. there was a time we'd all slap our knees and wind our hips to it but today is not the day!

04) EFÉ - oh and this is truly why i think ill forever be coming back to tsc for beautiful songs like this.... what a start to the year oh my goshhhhh... i stay being introduced to the most gorj music thanks to my girlies... u know who u are... HEAVENLY.... RITE up my street..... STUNNIN, amazing drop ETC ETC.

05) Albin Tingwall - oh hell NAW. its that eurovision tripe that i can just never get behind. i mean its catchy and fun but its just a lidl bit cheesy for moiiiii....

06) Crystal Murray - OH CRYSTULLLL OH CRYSTULLLL OH CRYSTULLLLLLLLL..... SHE ATE ONCE AGAIN. i remember not being fully sold on this the first time i listened but that progression WHEWWW. she rly went in on this, she was taking ZERO prisoners.... so unconventionally stunning likeeee... :D

07) rhyu - this is acc quite cutesy... im pleasantly surprised.. the BEST elevator music I've ever heard in my life actually... so cute and preppy like lawddd.. i did enjoy this i think.

08) Annalisa - hmm again this europop sh*te that i don't necessarily enjoy. but honestly that chorus is kind of gorgeous she might have won me over i cant even LIEEEE... its def been done to death but shes doing this genre flawlessly so ill give her some flowers.. like a single rose.

09) Cat Janice - i feel like i shouldn't like this but why am i boppin my lidl arse to this? this is objectively a bit shite but i kind of lurve this.. omggg not this bein the girlie that d*ed last week my lawd. well rip queenie.

10) Elley Duhé - oh  i will always have a soft spot for my mainstream pop princess elley. she doesn't reinvent the wheel ever but u can always get a lukewarm bop from her. this was.... fine.... it was VERY lukewarm actually. doesn't rly go to a place i want it to go.... quite disappointing actually.

11) Merk & Kremont - just noisy isn't it without saying much. but i mean its campyyyy!!!

12) Nina Emocional - oh yes my etheral goth queenie. shes transporting me to mars... i literally am living for this its so interesting and experimental.

13) Elyanna - i wanted more from this... i was waiting for a big nasty dirrrrtyyyyy club stomper but i don't think it gets to where i want it to go. but she did try and i applaud the effort.

14) Kim Petras - oh this is unironically my fav frm the scrapped but then released (album?) this was just so funnn. and yes i will generally hate on her every chance i get but when its a bop its a bop and this one just IS (unfortunately)

15) Babebee - oh beautifullll actually.... there's levels to this truly.. im in awe yes yes yes.. stunning, beautiful. the VOCALZZZZ.. its just itching that strach yeerssss.

16) RuPaul - HUSTLE THAT HUSTLE THAT. ru providing us with some stun songs isn't she, she can do no wrong amen.

17) Venice Qin - oh this is like really bad but its quite endearingly campy.. like go off queenie. giving me all the ava max b-side that i need. like genuinely the most basic song I've heard in my life but its 2024 and maybe that's all i want from music these days.. and she ticks the box! i wasn't mad at herrrrr.

18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - when i see the lineup for this song i was genuinely scared but this actually wasn't as monsterous that i thought it would be. dare i say quite the bop actually....

19) Erika de Casier - im genuinely so upset bc LUCKY WAS RIGHT THEREEEEEEEE... UR JOKENNNNN. and now i will never wait to send lucky but it deserved that spotlight.. this one was like.... not her best... like AT ALL.. but its erika so of course im going to drink her cool aid everytime yassss. its still decent but very chilled and subdued... i also could've done without the man.... im just upset that THIS was the erika song that was sent... oh im so mad.

20) Najoua Belyzel - considering its so OLD im kind of lurvingggg this... so dated and nostaglic in a way... but kind of gewddd!

21) Santa Madero - OMGGG SOOO GOOOOOD!!!! shes giving me what i need. such a pretty soundscape and visually stunning.

22) Jamila Woods - omgggg vocally GORGEOUSSSSS. idk why i never heard of this i SHOULD HAVE. its pretty thoughhh... don't think i love it lyrically or anything but its quite chilled and okayyyyy.

23) David Tao - oh its giving me them 2000s cheesy boyband songs.... so yehhhh :LLLL

24) Peach PRC - oh we're a bit over her i think. every song sounds the same but honestly it is a bit of a bop isn't it. shes giving me awll the clubland cascade tease and i live for that xoxo

25) Melentini - oh i think i enjoy this actually..... maybe a bit more with a visual. but it think its a bit interestinggg.

26) Xina Mora, Fectro - cuntyyy in a six sex kind of way... this is the club stomper i wantedddd this week... and she served it so yahhh.
62 days ago
FromAWindow
Amazing first week!! I want to point around half the songs, great job yall!!!

01) Charlotte Plank - okayyyyyyy fun start to the year!!!! Love the drum n bass obviously, I’m gonna always be geared to love that sound, I don’t think it was the ABSOLUTE slay but it was a cool execution of the sound and I liked the melody and production!

02) Allie X - I think this is nice! I hadn’t gotten into this single with a couple listens previously. I don’t think there’s anything particularly new or innovative with this sound but it’s well produced. It gets a little old once you get to the second chorus. It’s fine! Way longer than it needs to be!!!

03) Qveen Herby - throwback to me almost submitting abracadabra as one of my first tsc entries of like 2022. Nothing this woman does ages well I fear. This is so meh I’m afraid.

04) EFÉ - I’ve heard this one before, seen some stuff about this artist, the aesthetic is certainly fun! Okay yeah this is way better on a relisten, I’m absolutely living for TSC’s slay girly girl with a guitar era they’re all queens tbh. Really enjoy this! I’ve been on an indie kick as of recent so this is gonna be added to that list of indie queens :) I like this a lot! But I do wish there were less stripped down moments tbh, it messes with the build.

05) Albin Tingwall - things I took for granted from TSC 2023: there were no esc nf rejects. I’m sorry this is just boring.

06) Crystal Murray - one thing I’ll be more appreciative of in TSC 2024: people posting hsc nf rejects (I won’t add to this problem I promise) bc this really slays in the context of tsc. Though in fairness I have a feeling this isn’t someone from hsc. Anyways, we love you Patrick319! The percussion is so so so slay and her delivery kicks my ass and I thanked her for it! Such a slay!

07) rhyu - Really really gorgeous!!! The guitar is absolutely stunning and the horns omggggggggggg this is just incredibly playful and blissful. I think her vocal is perfect for the composition of the song, too! I kinda don’t have a note for this tbh. Idk if it’s got good replay value but it’s truly gorgeous. Oh those high notes ummmmmm girl. Anyways besides the high notes it was great!

08) Annalisa - see comment 5. I’m not the target audience for this one though I do recognize it’s well produced. This song feels a little too reliant on the drop to carry the song though the drop is good.

09) Cat Janice - oh wow I remember hearing this a few years ago in my disco pop era and thinking it was very meh. It’s still meh I fear. Oh my god wait this is the poor tik tok woman who flooded my feed against my will, sorry to her and her son :///

10) Elley Duhé - Everyone’s favorite Estonian woman. It’s meh, well produced but I’m not really buying the dark synth pop style unless it’s something truly special. This unfortunately isn’t very special to me.

11) Merk & Kremont - Oh I’m afraid this serves the house down boots yasssssssssssssss this vocal is insane lmaooooo. Really really well produced like whoa. I feel like this is a fun mix of both house, edm music, and dance pop! I’m sure this is everywhere in Italy like un altro mondo apparently was and this is also very deserved!!!!! Bopppppp!!!!

12) Nina Emocional - oh whoa. Well. Heavenly already. Oh my god this chorus like whoaaaaaaaa. This is incredible. It’s a little short but my life has been fully got! Ty Nina Emocional for your service!

13) Elyanna - Free Palestine. This is so much wildly better than mama eh it’s hilarious, I wish this was on Spotify bc I’d stream it more but this is the kind of ethnic dark pop that people who play song contests wish they could enter every edition lmao. It’s just really personal feeling and rich in production and instrumentation. Really great!!! I WANNA STREAM IT!!!!!

14) Kim Petras - oh she fell off the deep end I see. This sounds like a phoned in version of her good singles from 2018.

15) Babebee - Okay I’m reallyyyyyy torn on this one tbh. The chorus breakdown is really gorge and the production on the vocals can also be super gorge. But also it’s a melody and chord progression I feel isn’t very special. It’s fine, I could myself getting more into this in the future.

16) RuPaul - I’d heard this was actually good. I fear everyone was right. Kinda one of the best rupaul tracks I’ve ever heard, behind smile of course! 🤭 The beat is a little uninspired but this chorus like ummmmmmm okay Ms. AARP give us sex likeeeee…bawp

17) Venice Qin - I wouldn’t love you regardless.

18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - Okayyyyyyyyyyyy it’s giving some major cunt huh? Likeeeeeee oh this woman’s delivery is really getting to me. The whole production is kinda fantastic huh? Oh this SWITCH UP YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yup yup this is some cunt. I even like this man he’s kinda unserious. This was just really fun!!! I’d heard tainy was changing the game and I’m glad to hear that was right!

19) Erika de Casier - Honestly I didn’t get into this one as much as lucky which is already one of the songs of the year. I’m really enjoying this on a relisten! I don’t love the man im ngl, I kinda want more of Erika, but the production is really nice and I like the vibe, it’s veryyyyyyyy sultry!

20) Najoua Belyzel - Well. Kinda don’t know what to say on this one tbh. Very meh. Okay the post chorus synths are a nice touch but still must incredibly meh.

21) Santa Madero - Oh this is really fun!! Omggggggg oh I’m soooooooo into this!!!! It’s sooooooooo cute and fun and very for me!!!! What a moment, lived for the production!

22) Jamila Woods - I almost sent the lead single for this album last year when it released, nothing else I heard from her hit me as much. This is cute. I kinda want the song to just be the man I’m ngl. It’s cute but doesn’t move past for cute for me tbh, though I hear the strength in the production.

23) David Tao - Jin you have fucking done it again oh my GODDDDDDDDD yeah of course this is for me. It’s just so groovy and soooooooooooo 80s we are the world / 90s BOYZ II MEN it’s so good. GO OFF DAVID TAO SING THE GODDAMN TRUTH!!!!!! Oh and this progresses so nicely, yup yup yup yup yup ty for this life changing entry that’ll get 18th place bc tsc has a problem with all of Jin’s entries for actually no reason.

24) Peach PRC - It’s really frustrating when this woman gets cunty bops and still manages to ruin them with her vocal delivery. This is a bop? I think? It’s well done except for her, she’s still bad but the track itself is sooooooooo good. When this wins and Tim kills himself I’ll wish this was never sent and so will the rest of yall.

25) Melentini - Oh this vocal!!! Umm wow!!! It’s a nice track, I kinda really enjoy this chorus melody, sans her voice. Yeah I’d like this a lot more if the voice wasn’t so meh. I’d likely like this a lot more on multiple listens though, the instrumentation is very veryyyyy dreamy.

26) Xina Mora, Fectro - Y’all are so unserious lmao okay yall. I get it though, point taken, this is one of the best artists of our generation it appears. It’s so funny how similar the structure of this song is with 444 but likeeeeee yeahhhhhhhh this fucking HITSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Wait this has to be the same goddamn this is so funny, the structure is the fucking same and the - OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS BEAT CHANGEEEEE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS WOMAN IS SO FUCKING INCREDIBLE SHES DONE IT AGAIN SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK winner of all the contests me thinks!
61 days 18 hours ago
Joee323
01) Charlotte Plank: omg great opener, this was really catchy and I was enjoying it at the start (even though I was like oh it’s gonna be kinda repetitive) but then it did change things up which I appreciated even more.
02) Allie X: I was so waiting for this to make me live, like I was being teased for a MOMENT that never arrived. I did like the song though, but I would have it on in the background not really listening to it, it didn’t make me present.
03) Qveen Herby: I think with this one it’s only like I’ve heard this same song hundreds of times before, she isn’t changing the wheel for me.
04) EFÉ: loved this! I was hooked at the beginning with the smooth vocals before the chorus jumped in too and I got my life. Good range and amazing vocals.
05) Albin Tingwall: this was just very mid for me lol, felt very teeny-pop which isn’t my style
06) Crystal Murray: try not to say MOMMMMMM for 3:04 minutes challenge.
07) rhyu: it’s giving coffee shop or a spa reception. It’s a very sweet song I just worry if a little forgettable
08) Annalisa: ok she is giving me my whole live right now yesssss
09) Cat Janice: okayyy kinda boppy like it was fun, if not a little flatline in places sksk
10) Elley Duhé: feel like this should have been a bop but it was kinda the same thing all song
11) Merk & Kremont: oh not for me so sorry
12) Nina Emocional: I like it cause it’s alternative and different to what I’ve heard so far this edition! Yeah I was invested
13) Elyanna: yeah it was nice just felt more instrumental and visual
14) Kim Petras: well it’s very Kim Petras, but I won’t apologise for bopping to it a little
15) Babebee: I’m kinda here for this too, but the only thing that puts me off is the voice manipulation during the chorus, it’s a bit disjoined and takes me out of the song. I like the instrumentals though and her voice during the verses. Either way it stands out !
16) RuPaul: it’s 2024 so I’ve very much moved on from RuPauls music. She’s never really made a song that I’ve enjoyed except her very early stuff, so this is a miss for me sadly I just can’t rlly get into it… maybe if someone else sang it idk LMAO?
17) Venice Qin: oh yes this one spoke to me, she has a lot of range and it was very boppy and powerful in places
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy: this is not usually my thing on paper but I enjoyed it, like it didnt feel over produced to me like songs like this can be. It was smooth and vibey and both vocalists complimented each other well, also appreciated the change in instrumentals in parts too.
19) Erika de Casier: I hadn’t heard of this lady before the recent HSC even tho I’m sure I’ve been exposed to her before, and now she’s everywhere. I really like the chill vibe which seems to be her style, but idk if it will get lost in the whole pool of songs this edition. Overall I did like it though (not that it’s how I vote but I didn’t like the MV concept).
20) Najoua Belyzel: did I step back into the 2000s for a moment? I wasn’t expecting to get my life to this at a first glance but how can you not love, proper French music has arrived.
21) Santa Madero: crowning this the most vibe song of the edition, the beat was so fun and cute, but then would also mix things up like there were a few layers and it was very enjoyable.
22) Jamila Woods: yesss another mom enters the ring, this was some really good music and she is a peace sign girlie like me sksksk
23) David Tao: we love to see men be able to produce GOOD music, it’s so refreshing. Also giving anime end credits music or like the end credits of a game
24) Peach PRC: this is my first introduction to miss peach and it was very gay and boppy loool idk if I’m a total fan of hyper pop though like it is a lot to listen too.
25) Melentini: very beautiful, I want to dance slowly to this.
26) Xina Mora, Fectro: I like how different it is anyway, it doesn’t hold me for the whole song though
61 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Charlotte Plank – I do like her vocals and it was a slick track until that chorus with the music driving me insane being all cluttered
02) Allie X – Oh this is just so contemporary and addictive to my ears with this beat and voice and it is all so damn good
03) Qveen Herby – This is really not it and the music is repetitive and trash and this is bad on another level with her unbothered voice
04) EFÉ – This song is boring me with her vocals and then out of nowhere the music goes full overboard letting everything out and who thought it was a good idea
05) Albin Tingwall – This was an alright track having nice production but it is very bland and doesn’t appeal to me in general
06) Crystal Murray – What is this music mixing as it is atrocious being all over the place and her singing is not any better so next
07) rhyu – This is a nice and warm song that has me smiling being very smooth and a joy to listen with these simple beats and is just right
08) Annalisa – She is an icon and this is a banger of a tune that has me moving and the production here is insane and delivers hit after hit
09) Cat Janice – I love her vocals having a unique charm and she seems like a great person and the song is very well done
10) Elley Duhé – I feel like this hasn’t been finished with the song feeling empty with it beats especially the chorus sounding off
11) Merk & Kremont – Is this meant to be a real song sounding like a parody with the awful singing and generic tune that gets on my nerves
12) Nina Emocional – I’m already fed up of her singing as it is the worst part of the song as I can’t take it seriously and makes it so much worse
13) Elyanna – Oh yes this is the ethnic banger I have dreamed of with how she is delivering energy and vocals and is making me pump up with joy
14) Kim Petras – This is a not bad song from Kim being the standard but it doesn’t stand out for me with the song not being that memorable
15) Babebee – Uh I can say that the music is listenable but the vocals are all over the place and I don’t like the effects used in the chorus ruining the pace
16) RuPaul – Do we really need a RuPaul comeback as this is a maxing of different things that don’t mix and is full of words that is pure nonsense
17) Venice Qin – This is a great modern track that got a sucker of a beat that grips me and she got vocals that work here
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy – All of these artists are not helping in the slightest as this song is literally dead-on arrival with their lacklustre vocals that have no energy and crappy music
19) Erika de Casier – I am bored by this with the music you hear in a waiting room and that rapper cameo was unnecessary
20) Najoua Belyzel – I don’t care if it is dated as I am going to defend it for the rest of my life with the magical vocals like I am in a fairytale and this music makes me feel very nostalgia
21) Santa Madero – This is just a chaotic mess with the vocal autotune not making the song pleasant and the music is so generic and bland
22) Jamila Woods – This has a good rhythm to it as I am moving along but I felt like by the end the song dragged on not changing much
23) David Tao – I an trying to enjoy this but I can’t as I am simply bored by the music that just stays the same and doesn’t go anywhere
24) Peach PRC – Now I am all for this reminding me of those 90s Eurodance songs I adore and this is just so amazing as I love everything about it
25) Melentini – I think the singer has got good vocals but the music here is just so strange and I don’t like the different sounds that don’t fit
26) Xina Mora, Fectro – Nope I am not entering this lair as the vocal effects and the music breakdown is awful and I really can’t take it
61 days ago
tbrown_47
01) Charlotte Plank: Honestly kind of bored. Actually very bored. The production is kind of cool in some parts, but this really has no edge. It’s just a song that exists in the world
02) Allie X: Sorry sender but this is terrible. The beat is mid, the vocals are mid. It really sounds like a cheap rip off of poorly aged 80s synth pop
03) Qveen Herby: Do people unironically like this song? Well..
04) EFÉ: On paper, this is a 10/10 tbrown song. In reality, this isn’t hitting. It’s very two toned. Really the distinct switch up between the more acoustic bits and the noisy bits was the only dynamic aspect of the song imo. And the acoustic bits were kind of underwhelming. She needs to take lessons from Hannah Jadagu. But glad EFE will find her place in the music industry. I have faith in her
05) Albin Tingwall: This was cute in a Eurovision sort of way. Good for him
06) Crystal Murray: Some good food! Thank goodness.
07) rhyu: Wait woah. I do love the jazziness. Kind of wish volume of each song element wasn’t all over the place, but I really really like this. It’s very coffeehouse, and I support that
08) Annalisa: What a nothingburger of a song
09) Cat Janice: She can pour her own beers!
10) Elley Duhé: LMFAO let’s be so serious right now. It’s 2024. We’re still listening to songs of this sort?
11) Merk & Kremont: I mean I don’t give a shit about this, but it’s not egregious so happy for this? Idk at this point. Just not for me
12) Nina Emocional: Not really for me. Maybe without the pitch shifted vocals?
13) Elyanna: I kind of love how dramatic this is. The instrumentation is serving. Honestly think this could age like wine as opposed to Mama Eh which aged like milk
14) Kim Petras: We really needed to leave Kim Petras in 2019. Like I’m so bored of this
15) Babebee: Honestly this is kind of cute.
16) RuPaul: lmao this is kind of cute. Why is this kind of a vibe?
17) Venice Qin: I fear I don’t love her as a hero or a villain
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy: The number of people involved in making this song is kind of taking me out. If nothing else, this keeps you on your toes. I’m about this
19) Erika de Casier: Mom. She gets robbed in every contest she’s ever in for no reason at all. I expect nothing different here. I love this. Kind of reminds me of 2000s Rnb but with a bit of modern flair.
20) Najoua Belyzel: I genuinely felt nothing during the entirety of this song
21) Santa Madero: I’m cool with this brand of hyperpop. She was cute
22) Jamila Woods: Not her best, but still a really good song. Saba is incredible as always
23) David Tao: This is cute. I support you David Tao
24) Peach PRC: Good music continues to elude this woman. Musical terrorist
25) Melentini: LMAO these vocals are taking me out. This is kind of camp if you really think about it. I had a good chuckle
26) Xina Mora, Fectro: lol do all her songs have the exact same structure? I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. This breakdown though…this kind of outsells mucho cardio y hard sex sex sex. Like this is 100% not my brand, but I’m honestly moving
60 days 23 hours ago
1001games
This was a pretty lame first week. We can do better!

Charlotte Plank: This felt a little messy and a bit basic. Not really feeling it.

Allie X: I liked this! The synths were a nice touch. Vocals were on point and a catchy chorus!

Qveen Herby: Its okay. Not really my thing but it is what it is.

EFÉ: This was cute and sweet. Then we get hit with heavy guitar and I’m like what?! Anywho nice touch. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend it but it was still enjoyable!

Albin Tingwall: This was straight up bad and cringy.

Crystal Murray: Totally not my thing. Sorry!

Rhyu: It was nice and simple. Kind of giving me Laufey vibes.

Annalisa: Good voice but the song felt super basic to me.

Cat Janice: Ugh rip cat! I was really grooving with this especially the beat!

Elley Duhé: This was okay. I felt like it was missing something but good for what it was.

Merk & Kremont: Lmao this felt like a bunch of gibberish. I couldnt take them seriously.

Nina Emocional: Super boring and straight up weird.

Elyanna: No.

Kim Petras: Lol I love me some Kim. Shes a strange woman but her music is catchy!

Babebee: Not sure what to think. I am not huge on the sound and it kind of made it messy.

RuPaul: Surprisingly I liked this haha. It was catchy and groovy!

Venice Qin: She has a good voice but I got kind of bored after a bit. Not too bad overall though.

Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy: This was quite bad!

Erika de Casier: A nice chill vibe. Quite simple. Quite nice. Quite meh.

Najoua Belyzel: She has a strong and unique voice for sure! The song is okay. Feels a bit basic.

Santa Madero: Not quite for me. Sorry!

Jamila Woods: This was super catchy! Vocals could be a bit stronger but overall I enjoyed it!

David Tao: Wow its like I’ve never heard this same exact genre and song style every week…..

Peach PRC: Messy and cringy. Yikes.

Melentini: Quite boring all around. It was also very annoying.

Xina Mora, Fectro: Oh gosh. What a horrible last few songs to end the premiere.
59 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Charlotte Plank - It’s okay? The drum n bass chorus was definitely fun but I feel like it definitely could have gone farther with that sound instead of whatever was going on in the verses

2. Allie X - I’m indifferent, it’s a decent execution of this sound but that’s kind of all it is. No risks taken, nothing really all that interesting happening

3. Qveen Herby - Oh this aged like absolute MILK this is horrid

4. EFE - Okaaaaaaaay!! I feel like we all know at this point that I’m in love with this sound, I love a slay girlie with a guitar in the background. This is really cute and does that sound really well, and the chorus gives it some really nice variety sonically

5. Albin Tingwall - Now why are we sending NF rejects again I thought we left that in 2022. This lost MelFest for a reason I’ll just leave it at that

6. Crystal Murray - Not really my favorite if I’m being honest, I don’t know if I’ll ever be a Crystal Murray fan lol.

7. rhyu - Oh YESSSSSSSS this is gorgeous. Love a good coffee shop number, even if the replay value on them is pretty abysmal.

8. Annalisa - Again, maybe we should just accept that NF rejects lost for a reason and stop trying to make them happen here just because Wear Your Love won Best Of <3.

9. Cat Janice - I mean rest in peace but if I’m being entirely honest nothing she’s ever released has been that interesting to me? It’s all very generic, uninspired retro pop

10. Elley Duhe - I’m sick of these soulless attempts at dark synthpop at this point, like this production doesn’t work without some SPICE! Some FIRE! Stop mumbling at me and start screaming about something

11. Merk Kremont - Oh this is horrible no thank you <3

12. Nina Emocional - There are points where I really like the production, but the effects on the vocals throughout and ESPECIALLY during that godawful chorus completely ruin it

13. Elyanna - Oh yassssss my Palestinian mother. MAMA EH definitely outsells by a mile but this is still kind of a stunner. I always love the Arabic influences in her production, and I think this blends them with some more electronica-inspired elements really well

14. Kim Petras - Be so fr this isn’t even one of her good songs

15. Babebee - Ooooo wait this is a stunner. Love the overall sound and the breakdown is so good.

16. RuPaul - Born to frack, forced to release incredibly mediocre music

17. Venice Qin - Oh wait this is cute actually. I was ready to write it off but the chorus had me movin a bit. I will be pretending that weird breakdown in the middle didn’t happen though

18. Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - There are too many names attached to this for it to sound this bad

19. Erika de Casier - I feel like we know my stance on Erika de Casier at this point! This is just as much of a snoozefest as everything else I’ve heard from her

20. Najoua Belyzel - Dated as hell, next!

21. Santa Madero - Oh this is so cunty actually. Really vibey and fun

22. Jamila Woods - Oh yassss another really nice vibey song. Really good vibes all around, even when the man made an appearance

23. David Tao - It’s definitely not among my favorite Mando-ballads we’ve gotten in the last couple years, but it’s still a nice little ditty

24. Peach PRC - The way this is quite possibly my least favorite song in a pretty rough discography

25. Melentini - Wow this contest is super backloaded huh. This is another stunner, I really love a lot of the production choices

26. Xina Mora, Fectro - WAIIIIIT this is so CUNTY omg. The breakdown is sso fucking good I’m literally deceased
59 days 3 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Charlotte Plank - Rage : oh this lidl dnb opener to start 2024 off with a bang! very smooth and pleasing to the ear i'm like WOOW bless i wish there was more like variation idk but it's very solid! thanks! i'm sure i would get my life with a 25s recap.tube timeslot
02 : Allie X - Black Eye : oh this is horrible just like most of her music but this really is among the lowest of the low like absolutely horrid get rid of it.
03 : Qveen Herby - Sugar Daddy : i feel like she has much better icl but it's okay!! i miss her toast era in a way
04 : EFÉ - Truth☆Truth : vaguely recall efé oh she's irish that makes sense why this first minute is kinda flat just plodding along i need something bombastic in order to switch and call it the best song of all time. hm, that chorus is... there? i need my 25 seconds and this didn't give it to me. oh that last chorus is nice i like it... kinda! i think they'll make better in their career.
05 : Albin Tingwall - Done Getting Over You : this is rly bad. even for melfest standards. embarrazzing. even allie x sounds great compared to this.
06 : Crystal Murray - PAYBACK : in a way i feel like i'm expected to like this more but as a beat it's kinda counterintuitive to me in the sense that my life just is not being got? don't get me wrong the drum'n'snare beat is good and the verses too, but there's no solid hook here. it's still good, but i want even more!
07 : rhyu - Kaleidoscope : oh i feel so relaxed to this one like WHEW... this is so smooth and i'm feeling very twee and gnawwwww
08 : Annalisa - Sinceramente : flgkmertlker please well it's a bop what can i say? but this doesn't deserve to win our first edition.
09 : Cat Janice - white shoes : this is very flat and boring yawn!! the beat at the end is like FINE! kinda twee...
10 : Elley Duhé - TALK! : i was kinda getting my life until that ridiculous chorus like get rid of this MIDTEMPO beat!! bleh. maybe they're a talent which my eye is not yet open on, so i'm getting it kinda..
11 : Merk & Kremont - Bim Boom Bam : glkdfmglker this iss soooo bad but sooooo iconic YESSS i switched!
12 : Nina Emocional - suave : i've been following their career for some time if its the person i think it is. this is nice i enjoy it! very relaxing.
13 : ELYANNA - Al Sham : i heard this already and i feel like i should like it more but it's okay! i would consider sending it to some places but here.... it's okay
14 : Kim Petras - Problématique : oh i was thinking about how she was problematic and then the song started lol well! this is kinda bland sorry but i am'nt getting up on my feet for this
15 : Babebee - BUTTERFLY : oh this naturally is right up my alley i'm getting very soothed nyess!! winner of the week i feel.
16 : RuPaul - Hustle That Cat : bless rupaul they are doing so smuch for the world such as releasing better music than allie x the way that if channel tres released this it would be a hit for the tsc players
17 : Venice Qin - VILLAIN : LMFAO this is hilarious!
18 : Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - COLMILLO : oh naturally this is a hit + this is how music should be etcetc like yesss!!
19 : Erika de Casier ft. They Hate Change - ice : this is kinda just rly flat where did the good music go erica? it's not bad but bleh!
20 : Najoua Belyzel - Gabriel : najoua just knows how to make music and this is no exception like WOW
21 : Santa Madero - Algo así como tú : oh i've heard this before! slay bop! i rly like this i think that santa madero is an icon and the moment!!
22 : Jamila Woods ft. Saba - Practice : oh i heard this and i don't rly like it that much i feel like i should vibe but i'm kinda over this sound if it isn't done very well? thanks tsc i guess. also the lyrics aren't my vibe, bleh. not bad, don't get me wrong but just ehh!!
23 : David Tao - Shining Star : oh we all know how much i love your entries generally but this one isn't hitting for me in the same way this time sorry jin but i'm happy to share a place with you as someone who knows and respect real music, talent, and ART! love the storyline
24 : Peach PRC - Like A Girl Does : i've heard that this song is also known as the best song of all time and after the first twenty seconds on my first recognizable listen i kinda am getting it... kinda bop and i think this is a winning contender for the week.
25 : Melentini - Koritsia se lypi : oh i'm rather impressed with this one but i think i'd be even more gagged in 2019 or something but it's very relaxing and nice, as a standalone i think i'd rly respect this one. but by the second minute it kinda didn't go anywhere new? makes for a nice 25 seconds though i'll give it that! i respect it.
26 : Xina Mora, Fectro - 555 (Ángel caído) :  oh i remember where i was when i heard xina mora for the first time and i wish i could go back to that moment because i rly love their music and artistry it's like music that was made for me.  the lyrics here are kinda not as good but it's still a bop i gotta keep it real as alesia michelle says.
59 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Oh I was vibing! Great way to start the first contest of the year!
2.        Another bop from her! This is great!
3.        Was expecting another bop but this was quite bad…
4.        It gets random bursts over energy and then at other times its quite dull
5.        Doesn’t really do anything for me
6.        This was a mess!
7.        Elevator music
8.        I was vibing. This was quite good
9.        This might be a grower tbh
10.        It was decent
11.        Sounds like something that would play at an annoying club that I would avoid
12.        I like how odd this is
13.        It was alright
14.        Saw her live last month! Love this problematique queen!
15.        Feels very album track
16.        BOP! Loves it!
17.        It was quite bland
18.        The men RUIN this!
19.        Is this even a song? They are just talking
20.        This was great! Really enjoyed it
21.        This was kind of a trainwreck
22.        Oh my! So much nudity!
23.        It was cute
24.        BOP! I was vibing!
25.        It was alright
26.        Great way to finish! I was vibing!
59 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
01) Charlotte Plank - idk i really like this. it's a great opener for this tsc year in my opinion. this would also work as the opener of an album, i'm invested. ooh these trumpets at the end, yeah this is fine. not a bad start

02) Allie X - this is not exactly my thing but I appreciate the production and the whole aesthetic of the product. if this week ends up being garbage this could end up in my top 10, OH wow this is getting better by the end yeah i like this yayyyy.

03) Qveen Herby - oh this start is interesting and there it goes...umm hmm, okay so it's not terrible but this video does not help elevate the song at all, i'm not hyped or living, but the beat is fine and i'm bopp- oh no it's getting worse. ugh this really sounds like a troll entry

04) EFÉ - wow that was...good? the mv is GORGEOUS and the calmer parts mix well with the heavy guitar parts, my fave so far? idk but this girl got potential wow

05) Albin Tingwall - awwwwwww so cute, what a lovely song, is what I would say if i wasn't immensely bored by this soulless ass twink. cute chorus but I already forgot the rest, and i'll forget the chorus by the next few minutes. sweden is a menace to society

06) Crystal Murray - she's back so soon! to anyone stalking my comments and curious about what I mean, this was in the french nf for HSC and I was sure this was clearing but kinda flopped compared to my expectations. this kinda eats more every time I listen to it, i love the originality, this was really fun once again. i don't know how much i like her voice but it's okay, it is.

07) rhyu - insanely gorgeous. wow this chord progression, these lyrics- aaaaah i'm living more than ever. "i got a kaleidoscope in my stomach" like how do u come up with that. incredible, i love the high notes at the end. big round of applause

08) Annalisa - okay i can't lie i bopped to this but cmonnnnnn pick something interesting next time wtf. (hides my annalisa submission in beta one hundred smth of last summer)

09) Cat Janice - alright groovy very nice! probably won't stand out but it's there! not bad at all, annalisa should take notes

10) Elley Duhé - this bored me in all seriousness. she is 32, she should start getting her job more seriously.

11) Merk & Kremont - this was horrible but cunty at the same time. probably a bit more horrible but I appreciate the effort. bonus points for being italian

12) Nina Emocional - uhhhhhh...what?

13) Elyanna - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH this had me moving after a while. we love RSC winner and palestinian legend Elyanna serving another banger and leaving absolutely zero crumbs on the table

14) Kim Petras - she can "serve" on most of her songs but it's never really to a point where it makes me wanna listen to it again. okay she's great and all but all of those songs always sound so safe. and for now this is not a huge contender to be in my ballot, but I appreciate her effort all times.

15) Babebee - sure! sure! the voice effects are alright but overused probably. i'm not completely sold on this song but it has unique elements for sure.

16) RuPaul - oh i thought this would be one of those boring bops but instead i vibed a lot, well thank u rupaul for these 3 minutes of nice pure relaxing music i'll (never) forget.

17) Venice Qin - okay halsey! i don't care for this.

18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - this started off nice like i thought i could finally enjoy this genre for once then i got rly boring and still the same stuff all over again. this kind of music is really appreciated all around the globe so it must mean something but i'm still on the search to understand it

19) Erika de Casier - i'm asleep ughhhhh ppl stan her and i'd love to agree with them but it's hard with songs like these

20) Najoua Belyzel - MY MOROCCAN HSC NF QUEEN!!! She ate with both songs honestly. this was enjoyable and although i'll probably forget every second of it, i still feel like giving it at least 1 point. hmmm maybe we'll see. for now i'll just yasssss

21) Santa Madero - oooh alright, great aesthetics and this was boppy + spanish (or any other language) is always a risk (unless it's boring reggaeton), so bonus points for that.

22) Jamila Woods - ehhhh, nahhhh. still good attempt.

23) David Tao - awww really winter vibes but it's spring soon and honestly i'm not in the mood for all this. the mv is cute but we're rating songs here ig

24) Peach PRC - wait why is this a bop LMFAOOOOOOOO i mean...the chorus is great but the rest had some low lows wow, especially the lyrics. wish another artist could sing this but it's fine

25) Melentini - this was haunting but confusing, her voice was weird but hypnotizing. definitely a "vibe" but not my kind of vibe exactly? i'd listen to this to fall asleep but not in a bad way.

26) Xina Mora, Fectro - this is literally "444 (la señal)" all over again, but somehow cuntier? okay they're both cunty in a way but this feels even more experimental i gotta admit i love the effort in the production, this concept is great, maybe i'd like it a bit more if it had a different formula from her other song (which is also in hsc btw). still I like this a lot too!
58 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Charlotte Plank - 'Rage' - Kind of loud and noisy for me.

02) Allie X - 'Black Eye' - This bassline is kind of overused tbh, and she kinds of sounds like Billie Eilish for some reason.

03) Qveen Herby - 'Sugar Daddy' - Unpopular opinion but I think she released better songs as Karmin. It's funny at least I guess.

04) EFÉ - 'Truth☆Truth' - A good song at last this week! The vocal is really nice. The sudden switch to the heavy guitar tho, kind of unexpected but it's still ok.

05) Albin Tingwall - 'Done Getting Over You' - I can feel the cringe just by listening to this song. It's not bad, just chessy.

06) Crystal Murray - 'PAYBACK' - I have no idea what did I just listen to.https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNmV5ZG9lZHNxcTM0MWdxcThldHJ2NWg2ZzB3dzY3bjJ2YXdkY3lyNiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/lkdH8FmImcGoylv3t3/giphy.gif

07) rhyu - 'Kaleidoscope' - OH THIS IS SO UP MY ALLEY! This is going to get 20th for sure but I don't care I like bassa nova so much that pretty much any song from this genre is for me. Let's start making 2024 the year for bassa nova!

08) Annalisa - 'Sinceramente' - There's a crowd for this but I'm not in that crowd.

09) Cat Janice - 'white shoes' - It's ok.

10) Elley Duhé - 'TALK!' - Idk but she sounds like she is singing the wrong key for this instrumental? I'm not a professional but her vocal doesn't sound like she's singing in the right key.

11) Merk & Kremont - 'Bim Boom Bam' - This is the worst song I've listened so far.

12) Nina Emocional - 'suave' - This vocal is not for me at all, it kinds of scares me.

13) Elyanna - 'AL SHAM' - This isn't really my cup of tea.

14) Kim Petras - 'Problématique' - I mean ......, it's ok but we should sending her for a while because I swear I see her entry every 20 weeks.

15) Babebee - 'BUTTERFLY' - It's quite good. On the chorus kind of drowned the vocal out to the point it's unhearable lol.

16) RuPaul - 'Hustle That Cat' - Tbh idk how to feel about this song lol because like the 80s funk beat is nice but the voice isn't working for me.

17) Venice Qin - 'VILLAIN' -  The beginning doesn't even sound like she's singing on the beat, the other parts are ok. The weird breakdown in the middle tho.

18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - 'COLMILLO' - NO. NO. NO. This is either as bad as Merk & Kremont.

19) Erika de Casier - 'ice (feat. They Hate Change)' - I'm bored.

20) Najoua Belyzel - 'Gabriel' - Not sure if this is meant to be a troll entry.

21) Santa Madero - 'Algo así como tu' - I mean it's cute but the robot vocal really isn't my thing.

22) Jamila Woods - 'Practice (feat. Saba)' - It's nice, her vocal is nice and the music is chill enough for me to enjoy. Oh and there's rap for no reason and brings the whole song down.

23) David Tao - 'Shining Star' - Yes we love 90's R&B which doesn't sound like songs and genre you hear every week!

24) Peach PRC - 'Like A Girl Does' - I'm sorry Tim I may be pointing this song based on the catalogue so far. Lyrics aside, the whole song kinds of reminds me 90s Europop which can either be hit or miss for me and this is kind of a hit for me.

25) Melentini - 'Koritsia se lypi' - It's ok, but kind of hynotizing tho.

26) Xina Mora, Fectro - '555 (Ángel caído)' - It's official, this is the WORST SONG this week.
58 days 15 hours ago
J2999
001. Charlotte Plank : Bopped a bit, pretty good.
002. Allie X : Her name rings a bell is she a TSC terrorist… regardless this was good yessss.
003. Qveen Herby : Kinda vibey, decent.
004. EFÉ : Oh that chorus ateeeee yesssss.
005. Albin Tingwall : Honestly this is kinda decent but MelFest we need to be so serious.
006. Crystal Murray : This is sorta good. A few listens and it could grow, but for now it’s ok.
007. rhyu : Got better in the second half but like lots of this feels shop / background / lift music idk.
008. Annalisa : Boppp I love this song, it became so good once she wasn’t going to win Sanremo. I was gonna use this in the recent SMSF edition but then I got self respect so didn’t.
009. Cat Janice : RIP to her, this was kinda decent, a bit of a bop.
010. Elley Duhé : Elley Duhé bye we’re just sending anyone. Wait why was this… good bald good for her.
011. Merk & Kremont : That drop collapso the lyrics are random like bim boom bam what … but bim boom bam BOP.
012. Nina Emocional : Probably should have liked this more than in reality.
013. Elyanna : Another chorus that popped off … the rest is like mid but the chorus makes it good.
014. Kim Petras : Kim Petras … I mean this like is good and realistically probably in my top 10 but there can only be so many jumpscare artists in my top 10 like cuts need to be made.
015. Babebee : Some of this works well, but it is kinda doing too much to resonate well with me.
016. RuPaul : No RuPaul.
017. Venice Qin : It feels like this was always just waiting for a moment to properly hit and that moment… never really came. It’s pleasant, but it’s not amazing. Felt a bit tame.
018. Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy : Now this is an ALL STAR LINEUP! I was confused like I’ve heard this entire album but not this song, but seen it was … released later and just added on to the album after I’d heard it… checks out. This is solid. Like none of their best but solid.
019. Erika de Casier : This was one of the better Erika de Casier songs I’ve heard… but that was mostly because of the man.
020. Najoua Belyzel : So big brained definitely camp energy, bops a bit, this quality is like dreadful but stan. If this was in English it’d be terrible.
021. Santa Madero : Hmmm it’s fineeee like there’s nothing amazing about it but it’s not bad.
022. Jamila Woods : Alright Saba… This is very ok there’s not really a standout moment in it, consistently ok.
023. David Tao : Decent chorus, don’t really care for the rest.
024. Peach PRC : I fully came into this expecting to be anti it even though I do like sorta stan all her music idk, she obviously peaked at Josh but I’m bopping, you win this one Peach PRC.
025. Melentini : The music to this is pretty solid. Don’t really care for the singing though, definitely brings it down.
026. Xina Mora, Fectro : Her HSC song is better but yessss OONCE OONCE bopppp.
58 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
01) Charlotte Plank – a bit one note, a bit samey!
02) Allie X – didn’t like the effect from one headphone to another, made me seasick,
03) Qveen Herby – start off quite good, then quickly went downhill and ruined it!
04) EFÉ – cut out the insipid whispery bits and leave in the guitar bits and it would be good.
05) Albin Tingwall – its okay, quite toe tapping.
06) Crystal Murray – didn’t do it for me, too monotone!
07) rhyu – very coffee lounge jazz!
08) Annalisa – not something I would choose to listen to!
09) Cat Janice – quite upbeat, its okay.
10) Elley Duhé – a bit whispery in places, its okay. Wouldn’t listen to it again.
11) Merk & Kremont – too monotonous and irritating!!
12) Nina Emocional – too insipid and out of tune and style over content!
13) Elyanna – not my type of thing.
14) Kim Petras – not a fan!
15) Babebee – the vocals are a bit twee, but the tune is okay.
16) RuPaul – love RuPaul, but not the singing RuPaul!
17) Venice Qin – actually that was okay.
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy – Nope. Next!!
19) Erika de Casier – didn’t like the rapping.
20) Najoua Belyzel – was very quiet, had to turn up the volume!
21) Santa Madero – that was awful.
22) Jamila Woods – it wasn’t for me, just went on a bit!!
23) David Tao – its okay, very 80s.
24) Peach PRC – not for me.
25) Melentini – not a fan of the singing.
26) Xina Mora, Fectro – it was like torture!
58 days 12 hours ago
Tepr
01) Charlotte Plank - Very moody, the vocals were a little underwhelming, but good start overall
02) Allie X - Come through Allie , living for this, 2024 is gonna be her year.
03) Qveen Herby - it lost me at the end..
04) EFÉ - I love her vibe, this sound really reminds me of the pixies i think. It’s song, in a normal week it would be guaranteed to score high for me
05) Albin Tingwall - Its catchy, but its also very safe, and a little generic
06) Crystal Murray - wow i mean there was a lot to process, bits i loved, bits that annoyed me, overall a great package, whilst a little out of the box, it borrows heavily, so in that sense it does not feel super original to me.
07) rhyu - i know its a different song, but this sounds like a carbon copy of Santana’s Smooth, and i never liked that song.
08) Annalisa - okay can’t deny that is a bop, very well produced, and very catchy, it just needed something a little extra.
09) Cat Janice - this is a little forgettable , and rather repetitive
10) Elley Duhé - started strong, dragged in the middle, picked back up towards the end
11) Merk & Kremont - kind of blast, if i'm being honest.
12) Nina Emocional - intriguing at times, as an overall package it felt dated
13) Elyanna - defo the most interesting artist of night so far, songwise there elements i loved, and elements that confused me… i guess that’s a positive thing overall
14) Kim Petras - took a hot min for me to get into this, but it had me by the end
15) Babebee - hmm very different, a little edgy, but also somewhat melancholic.
16) RuPaul - this might be my last place for the night, sorry
17) Venice Qin - this is a nice inoffensive song, and that is its downfall.
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - loved the first half, second half was carnage, but it bopped!
19) Erika de Casier - hmm Erika, i am currently listening to her album “Essentials”. I feel like she is more of a whole package album artist.. On an individual basis her songs don’t grab.
20) Najoua Belyzel - not liking her voice, the song progresses nicely, a little generic however
21) Santa Madero - this is quirky, and has substance, what not to love?
22) Jamila Woods - ohh i mean lovely soulful vibes overall
23) David Tao - not my style, but i didn’t mind it.
24) Peach PRC - yes this was a blast
25) Melentini - nice song, but gonna struggle in this tight week, vocals are a little off putting, but the production at the end is kind of stunning.
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - pretty bland end to an otherwise fantastic week
58 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
01) Charlotte Plank - oh I was jamming when this came on yas very bop very yas very opener
02) Allie X - she ate a bit idk the chorus is quite weak imo but the overall product is decent!
03) Qveen Herby - oh I used to be obsessed with this back in the day LOL bop!!
04) EFÉ - it was ok the verses are weak compared to the fierce chorus
05) Albin Tingwall - absolutely not
06) Crystal Murray - it was cute!!! nothing to write home about.
07) rhyu - I didn't know we were at a laufey impersonation contest?
08) Annalisa - it was kinda catchy not really my favorite of the week but decent enough!
09) Cat Janice - RIP 💔
10) Elley Duhé - This kinda gagged me cuz I was like who is sending fucking elley duhe but this is quite different from what I usually hear from her so go you elley!
11) Merk & Kremont - the fuck?
12) Nina Emocional - it was ok I was a tiny bit bored I fear!
13) Elyanna - this was a hit omg she gagged me so bad this is mother omggg
14) Kim Petras - well............ it was okay! I like king of hearts and uhoh more!
15) Babebee - cute! I didn't live but I didn't hate either 
16) RuPaul - it was cute!!! not rly my fav rupaul track
17) Venice Qin - I will never listen to this again
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - I forgot what it sounded like as soon as it ended
19) Erika de Casier - awwwe <3... anyways
20) Najoua Belyzel - pls this quiet ass song it was fun though in a throwback sort of way
21) Santa Madero - I love her hairstyle but I do not love her song
22) Jamila Woods - this was catchy I liked it!
23) David Tao - not for me sorry
24) Peach PRC - kinda cringy lyrics but nonetheless i enjoyed it
25) Melentini - im asleep kinda
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - nice closer I enjoyed the ups and downs that it was giving yass

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!