This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 541 Final

Topic » TSC 541 Final

69 days 23 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- a little basic but work for me
2- same than 1 but not sure if i want to listen this again
3- good try but is not funny to me. Btw
I love her outfit
4- i loved thats remind me some punk pop songs from bikini kill/ sonic youth but modern.
5- generic. But not the kind of generic songs that i like

6- Slay yasss this is for me

7-It reminds me of the type of music that plays in the waiting room when I wait for my psychologist to see me.
8- i dont like the beast . Her vocals dont convinces me
9- could be better
10- atmospheric creates an atmosphere. slay I like

11- at start i thinked that is more of the same.. and is true but slay.

12- i whish a better voice for this
. But is not bad

13- yasssssssss stronger song
14 dont touch my Kim petras !!!!
69 days 23 hours ago
Currents
normalize forcing all users to listen to songs in full
69 days 23 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
15 the start sounds so good.. then her voice dont surprises me but still being good
16- not bad tbh .
17- a little iconic but not a complete slay
18- works for me
19- lol funny
20-This is good

21- not suree but is  okayy ig
22-They had offered me to be in the video for this song but I didn't feel like shaving my ass.

23-cute
24- is okay but is not my mood today
25 im curious about this.. is goood
26- yes mom this is my mood today
69 days 23 hours ago
selisic
01) Charlotte Plank
I was praying I would like this based on the beginning but it went where I wanted it to go!
02) Allie X
I know most of y'all hate her but this new album of hers is so amazing like wtf. I'm bopping to every song on this album of hers.
03) Qveen Herby
Oh I'm getting TREATED! Qveen Herby was my favorite artist of all time a few years back and she still releasing BOPS like mom can win this 12 easily!
04) EFÉ
Sometimes girls need to move on from songs like these I thought we were gonna leave a sad songs back in 2023, let us CELEBRATE the new year. Upping the bass doesn't help it just make it sound noisy af.
05) Albin Tingwall
Now who the hell let Sinjin from Victorious take part in the swedish selection??
06) Crystal Murray
Oh she's giving us an INTRO! And it doesn't let down in the song I'm jamming to this hit!
07) rhyu
She's giving tango tango. The girls in Argentina are dancing to this I can tell you that!
08) Annalisa
I know I'm being bias here, I usually wouldn't support the national selection songs but this song right here is a fucking HIT! Like top 15 SOTY for me. QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO!
09) Cat Janice
This sounds like something you would hear in the Latvian selection in Eurovision and be like "wow this sounds good for LATVIA!" and then you hear the whole eurovision lineup and its like so weak.
10) Elley Duhé
I was happy when I saw her name but this isn't her strongest song I fear. But I get where you were going her to the girl that sent this!
11) Merk & Kremont
I thought we were going to get a BIM BAM BOOM remix, instead we got a crazy frog wannabe hit?
12) Nina Emocional
SAUVEMENT BESA MI! oh wait wrong song............ It sounds good still! Mom is giving us a madre hit.
13) Elyanna
Oh my MADRE! I'm dancing to this HIT! She is serving from start to finish.
14) Kim Petras
Out of all the recently released Kim Petras song you go with this one...... I'm sorry but you are for sure placing bottom 5 with this.
15) Babebee
I mean she's trying to produce a song with this, I get the vision!
16) RuPaul
Miss girl is trying to hype up the rupaul girls with this song.
17) Venice Qin
This sounds like something you would hear in Melodifestivalen and I'm living for it!
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy
Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko all in a song?? Y'all really aiming for my 1 with just these people listed.
19) Erika de Casier
What in the tik-tok is this song. Thank you next for making my last place of the week so far.
20) Najoua Belyzel
I can barely hear her, even with the full volume but this sounds like something I would send to Lebanon in NVSC back in 2014!
21) Santa Madero
Oh we are living for her DANCE MOVES! YESSS MOVE QUEEN! I'M DANCING ALONG TO THIS BOPASO!
22) Jamila Woods
I'm bored of these type of songsssssssss, give us something new girls!
23) David Tao
Oh my god our soap operas are back! Thank you for bringing them back!
24) Peach PRC
Oh I know we are jamming to this hyperpop sensation blew Kim Petras away with an actual hit! Sorry tim this is saur good.
25) Melentini
"movie version" I was hoping to see a MOVIE not a still photo. Maybe if we had a movie this would be higher in my ranking.
26) Xina Mora, Fectro
Oh this is the best closer in awhile TSC taking NOTES! This is what we need as a closer not some boring song that will make us fall asleep and forget to vote.
69 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Charlotte Plank        mmm... the more it played the more i didn't like it
02) Allie X        this isn't off with her tits
03) Qveen Herby        seems on brand for her
04) EFÉ        this is gonna be a chore isn't it
05) Albin Tingwall        we really said... rejects right away
06) Crystal Murray        i really am over it
07) rhyu        i normally would be like... this is too chill, but honestly it's what i need in the moment
08) Annalisa        we really said... esc reject... IMMEDIATELY
09) Cat Janice        i vibed a bit with this
10) Elley Duhé        this .like almost gave me what i wanted
11) Merk & Kremont        i usually am in the mood for this, so i won't hate on it
12) Nina Emocional        no
13) Elyanna        i was hoping it would be less electro
14) Kim Petras        wow so original
15) Babebee        again... today it's doing it... normally it wouldnt
16) RuPaul        she needs to learn to not release everything she thinks of
17) Venice Qin        it's got the elements i want, but didn't deliver
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy        this was too disjoint for me musically
19) Erika de Casier        vibes vibes vibes
20) Najoua Belyzel        the fact that this might end upw ith points... bad week
21) Santa Madero        another easy no
22) Jamila Woods        vibes really went off with this didn't it
23) David Tao        congrats on being something i didn't hate despite how cheesy bad this was
24) Peach PRC        this is running away with it isn't it?
25) Melentini        ti malakia einai auth;
26) Xina Mora, Fectro        i'm old aren't i.. i just... no
69 days 22 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Charlotte Plank - it's the same thing over and over again but does it make me want to rage? Kinda
02) Allie X - some twink was probably chomping at the bit to send this to the first TSC back in the new year! But I like it lol the 70s influence is here but with a modern twist, it's solid
03) Qveen Herby - she's annoying sometimes but the beat is so infectious if I heard this out in west hollywood I might actually dance along
04) EFÉ - I mean it definitely needed energy, took about a minute for it to have it, but even then it didn't feel right to me
05) Albin Tingwall - oh it's so catchy and simple I'm sure this had no chance of qualifying right
06) Crystal Murray - it had its moments? But overall she sounds like a kid having a tantrum
07) rhyu - it's sweet department store music but I fear I won't remember this in a few songs
08) Annalisa - is JB3 back in TSC? He was raving about this song a month ago. Since then it's grown on me, it has this special quality about it, something to do with the production, where even though it's not a huge instrumental backing at some points it keeps you hooked
09) Cat Janice - not sure if I am supposed to appreciate this ironically or not
10) Elley Duhé - o did she grow up?? I fear she kinda did… is the song totally there yet NO why was the chorus like that but I am more leaned forward than I expected
11) Merk & Kremont - good for them
12) Nina Emocional - I am sorry I'm getting nothing from this, but slay artist name
13) Elyanna - this was just her holding one note and then not singing for like 20 seconds
14) Kim Petras - kim certainly still makes music that's a fact
15) Babebee - it's also kinda empty but I still liked the beat
16) RuPaul - this kinda serves, why was it not the walk out song of season 16?
17) Venice Qin - she looks and is carrying herself like a drag queen lol and the song in theory should work but I don't know it kinda bores me, think it needs a writing pass
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - glad we still accept all genres I guess
19) Erika de Casier - it's super calm but there's something alluring about this
20) Najoua Belyzel - dated tsc entries are funny but nah
21) Santa Madero - mom I couldn't tell if I was entranced or annoyed by this, how polarizing
22) Jamila Woods - it's chill and I enjoy it when I don't watch the music video
23) David Tao - a cute ballad sure but beyond that it's empty to me
24) Peach PRC - sometimes she slays and sometimes she doesn't, and it's ok to admit when she doesn't
25) Melentini - sad girl week indeed, this is one of those college radio tracks for me
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - o this is an unexpected cunt slay
69 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Charlotte Plank – it did start well! Unfortunately I was not living for the chorus and the way the song went afterwards idk.. it was a bit strange. a decent clubby moment but nothing very interesting to latch on to.

Allie X – shes still making music bless <3 admittedly I haven’t checked out a single one of her new releases until now. It was not bad actually.. i liked the melody of the chorus. it sound like a bit of a grower girls.. im not completely sold on it yet but I do think its decent. The more it went on I was getting into it so I was correct in saying it’s a grower.

Qveen Herby – I literally never hear about qveen herby expect for in TENGAGED SONG CONTEST. like we are funding her career. u know what I was a bit gagged by the intro but then she got back into her fergalicious bag.. I can’t lie I was moving a bit but I also found it annoying by the second chorus

EFÉ – a promising beginning for shore.. im so glad it picked up because she was starting to lose me.. but yassss rock tf out of that guitar MOTHER. the verses are a bit of a snooze but im seeing the potential in her.

Albin Tingwall – it must’ve been a dry tsc break for the sender because what? why is this ur first send. mind you it was not AWFUL.. actually listening more it is pretty bad. sorry to this man.

Crystal Murray – oh don’t gag the girls too hard crystal.. she was not my favourite in destination harmonie but in this contest so far shes taking it. its definitely very LOUDDD but I was moving a bit tbh! i still don’t see myself listening to this for like pleasure or anything but it’s a cool song.

rhyu – oh as soon as the elevator music ass production began I started to CHEW. and it was a delicious meal. its just a bit of me girls omg.. not everyone will get it but I just LURVEEE it.

Annalisa – now that shes not in competition with ms mango I can admit this is a bawp. she has been jobless for years and im glad she is improving despite that. That fuck ass bob im obsessed. I actually still don’t love the song but its fun

Cat Janice – rest in peace miss gworl </3 I wish this was good for her sake

Elley Duhe – idk y I always have a soft spot for my good sister elley. I haven’t kept up with her outside of tsc but I do like her songs mostly. this has a good build and the chorus is interesting.. oh maybe im here for this. the song ended and my conclusion is that this is one of the best songs of the week so far. some of her quirks in her vocals remind me of miley cyrus u know..

Merk & Kremont – hm! its just a bit random girls. I know if this played in downtown malaga or something id be losing my shit but as a sober f word in their bed its doing nothing for me

Nina Emocional – her name such a serve to me. im obsessed with the effects on her voice idk it slayed to me. I think theres sm potential for even bigger slays from her. very ethereal.

Elyanna – she kind of gagged me actually I was tuned in to her voice from the beginning. oh the chorus shes ending the girls a bit. this is very good I feel like itd be more suited to the hsc audience but im still living despite tht.

Kim Petras – idk why I find this song so cringe. I found it to be a bit of a bawp when I first heard it but now I just think it’s a bit shite idk.. I would say she could do better but im not sure if she can atp. Her music recently isn’t for me and that’s ok. like especially the slut pop songs theyre all so one dimensional

Babebee – I quite like the range this had tbh, the chorus was pretty cool w the effects yass. enjoyable.

RuPaul – this is legitimately one of rupauls best songs YASSSSSS…. Its such a bawp im sorry. like soty if we’re being serious.

Venice Qin – she’s kind of the princess of serving MID ass music. I can’t even lie I enjoyed this LOL like a basic bop does the job sometimes. the FABB helped too (fuck ass blue bob)

Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy – that many ppl in the title the song better be good w that many ppl on it. it was a bit servacious actually! I was moving <3 I loved the production. The switch up OH YAS….. this is so much better than I expected YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i rly am so bald. Its giving GANADORA

Erika de Casier – still haven’t loaded up her album yet omgg need to get into it. I knew she was about to serve an amazing song and I was correct! I just love her old school vibe she’s just such a GIVER. this rly was so gorgeous I’m riding with erika til i DIE!

Najoua Belyzel – another RANDOM ass song for the first week of tsc 2024 but u know what im sort of here for that.. don’t end angele like that omfg… shes kinda mom.

Santa Madero – emphasis on santa because shes giving.. this was like a lot musically but we know I love mess every now and then. it was camp and I loved the production obviously. A bop yes!

Jamila Woods – oh this was a bit gorj.. the music video I don’t love but yeah it was a nice song! It’s very middling for me atm idk its not necessarily a standout this week.

David Tao – id say that it was cute or whatever.. but its not exactly standing out in comparison to other songs like this. like it does start to blend together when u’ve heard a certain amount of them.

Peach PRC – not peach prc weaponizing drum n bass.. we’re all doomed. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this though. like she did bring a bop to the table this time around and im cheering a bit. peach prc winning would be rly funny actually.

Melentini – this was very hsc national final 8th place in a 9 song nf. This was very strange to listen to idk I did not enjoy it regardless

Xina Mora, Fectro – I mean we knew I was gonna be here for the espanola chaotic mess. Estoy overthinking is such a real lyric. I didn’t love the breakdown but overall bop
69 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
01) Charlotte Plank - oh this HIT! I really like the production in this. Maybe it's cos I'm British and this sound is loved over here but this is right up my alley. Done before tho.
02) Allie X - Never been an Allie X stan myself, idk why I should like her music but there's a disconnect I can't seem to shake. This is alright, I'm sure won't be the worst this week
03) Qveen Herby - oh I need a RAYE x Qveen Herby collab right NOW! This was amazing I will be a Qveen Herby stan till I DIE!
04) EFE - this was cute, switched out halfway tho
05) Albin Tingwall - melodifestivalen songs should be banned from TSC. he sounds like a boy band reject
06) Crystal Murray - Why have we sent the worst Destination Harmonie song? Like legit why?
07)  rhyu - oh Laufey could never. The jazz in this is transcendant. Absolute art. This will be in museums and studied in history books. This truly has altered space and time forever.
08) Annalisa - haha Angelina Mango beat youuu. Mangonators forever. Annalisa get a job!
09) Cat Janice -  rip queen x. This was pleasant but not something I would listen to ever again. I think I prefer Dance You Outta My Head.
10) Elley Duhe - I'm just not a fan of this style of music. I didn't like Middle of the Night either. It just feels very cheap and the drop is disgusting.
11) Merk & Kremont - OH THIS SLAPPED?!?! Spanish is just the best language for music the thing it does to me. Some people will call it annoying, I call it ART. Crazy frog who???
12) Nina Emocional - omg I'm being treated! Two spanish songs.... IN A ROW. This was good but a bit of a snoozefest.
13) Elyanna - Yeah this did nothing for me. I'm sure some people are lapping this up but I felt nothing listening to this. It's very very meh.
14) Kim Petras - I left my Kim Petras era years ago and came to my senses that she isn't talented and never will be.
15) babebee - Feel like this is a grower. Not bad at all, has some really nice parts - just doesn't feel like a complete package and there's something holding me back.
16) RuPaul - If this doesn't get last this week then TSC has some problems (actually not that bad compared to some other RuPaul songs).
17) Venice Qin - I like this a lot, it has a very real and honest quality thats very convincing! A strong entry!
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - Oh from the 1st second I was LIVING! The production in this is incredible and I just know this would get better and better with more listens.
19) Erika De Casier - Another talentless artist with a basic song with a basic beat. The man made this song somewhat redeemable.  Erika should look into working at a supermarket instead of an artist
20) Najoua Belyzel - oh this is so good. Yes this feels like it's from the 1990s but it's done so well and sounds so good. What a song!
21) Santa Madero - wow, despite this being in Spanish I hate it... a lot. Not a fan.
22) Jamila Woods - JAMILA WOODS YOU ARE AN ART-IST. This hit harddd.
23) David Tao - This was an absolute snoozefest. A waste of 4:34 of my time that I could've spent listening to real music like Escapism by RAYE.
24) Peach PRC - Are we really hyping this song up? This kind of sound has been done again and again and way better than this tripe.
25) Melentini - I didn't expect to like this song as much as I did. It's produced really nice and feels somewhat nostalgic. Really like her voice aswell.
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - Great closer, this would be great in a club. Future Harmony Song Contest winner.
69 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Charlotte Plank - oh this is cute! i’m liking a lot more than i thought i would! bop!
02) Allie X - this is alright it’s fine! i’m not really an allie x girl and i don’t think i ever will…. is she the one that tried to kill her dog
03) Qveen Herby - SIGH…. she has like 1.5 good songs…. this is sorta .5! it’s fun for like a minute and then I’m bored idk… but bop a bit…
04) EFÉ - oh i like this! a lot actually 🫶 a bop !!
05) Albin Tingwall - no thanks<3
06) Crystal Murray - HELP this caught me off guard djdhjdhf bop actually….
07) rhyu - this is FINE!! it’s not really doing anything for me im kinda asleep
08) Annalisa - speaking of sleeping…. 💤💤💤💤
09) Cat Janice - rest in peace
10) Elley Duhé - BOP!! elley duhe my fave member of destiny’s child
11) Merk & Kremont - oh this a hit yassss im moving
12) Nina Emocional - bawp!! this is so good like…. a little weird but very pretty
13) Elyanna - this was kinda better than i expected…. dare i say bop a bit?
14) Kim Petras - not a kim song expected… bop sorta but je t’adore is better
15) Babebee - bop! i liked this! i kinda prefer alone but that’s the only song ive heard by them djdhjd i kinda need to get into them… 
16) RuPaul - BAWPPPPPP LIKE…. idc im lowkey a huge fan of rupaul like that’s mother drag madonna again !! but this is such a hit…
17) Venice Qin - bad awful please stop
18) Tainy, J Balvin, Young Miko, Jowell & Randy - this is fun!! im moving…. yeah! not that exciting overall but i like it!
19) Erika de Casier - A HIT!! i actually like the men on this…. erika mother can do wrong etc 🫶
20) Najoua Belyzel - it’s definitely dated but bop kinda
21) Santa Madero - OMGGGG this is such an eat like…. i love this sm omg
22) Jamila Woods - this is cute!!! im grooving yasss….
23) David Tao - it’s pretty i suppose?? idk it just isn’t working for me…
24) Peach PRC - it’s crazy how this has elements that i love but somehow she just butchered putting it together idk it’s bad!
25) Melentini - this was kinda bad then it got kinda interesting but then it got bad again just slightly more interesting than the start
26) Xina Mora, Fectro - oh this was an eat im moving !!
69 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hi
69 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
hey
69 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
We’re so back
69 days 22 hours ago
Currents
69 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
get me to a new page omfg
69 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
do

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!