This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 542: Runner-Ups Final

Topic » TSC 542: Runner-Ups Final

56 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
01) Jungle - This is fine, felt like elevated elevator music if I’m being completely honest.
02) PVRIS - Some cool instrumental bits thrown in here. Feels dated but I enjoyed it overall
03) Amaarae - thanks for showing up to the amaarae charity everyone, i hope you get a slice of cake while you’re here
04) Mitski - this is real ass music, thank you for blessing my ears
05) Deborah Cox - this is very dated i’m sorry i can’t get behind this
06) Connie Constance - literally the best song ever written
07) The Pussycat Dolls - this is very nostalgic but it still hits very well!!
08) Griff - the charm is flowing through this. Consider me charmed and enchanted. I liked this one a lot!
09) The Cat Empire - I think this is fine! Didn’t knock my socks off but it’s fine for what it is
10) girl in red - this is cute! I am a fan of hers typically but this is missing something for me
11) Kali Uchis - there are songs and then there are *songs*, you know what i mean? This is a *song* and will thus be treated as such by me. bop.
12) Céline Dion - sounds like a movie soundtrack song that was made for a movie that never made it out of the cutting room
13) Abi Ocia - there’s some magic in this song, enjoyed this one a lot!
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - this is so unhinged; i loved it
15) Fedde Le Grand - see comment for song 14
16) Panic! At The Disco - I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (ooh), i did not enjoy this
17) Beyoncé - this is fine but like kind of a boring send if i’m honest
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - she kind of ate this up i can’t lie; tsc found dead in a ditch
19) Grimes - this is very fine! Chorus is strong
20) KISS OF LIFE - this is cute!
21) Raiche - This is very solid but I’m not like in love with it
22) Karen Mok - this was good!
23) Fujii Kaze - i got tired of this quickly
24) Tina Turner - love me some tina turner! Good song
56 days 3 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
15- i have a question why this soo gooooood

16'- at first  im not was interested in this But get better in the middle of the song

17- what a queen

18- this is a song a funny song and Vanessa is there

19- oh i love grimes is the past the present and the future of the music

20- this is good

21- i enjoyed

22-It sounds like it was recorded inside a jar or with a 2006 model Nokia cell phone.

23- yasss i liked and with subtitles in spanish!!!

24- 💜💚💜❤️💜💕💕💕👌
53 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Jungle: I keep forgetting about these guys. But everytime I listen to them I remember how catchy and good they are. Really enjoyed this!

PVRIS: I kind of liked the verses but the chorus really turned me off.

Amaarae: Not for me! Sorry!

Mitski: This was a simple and nice tune. I vibed with it for sure!

Deborah Cox: Very basic and not exactly my genre. Kind of got bored.

Connie Constance: It was okay. Nothing really stood out but it was a nice listen I suppose.

The Pussycat Dolls: Started off boring till the chorus hit. Then it got pretty good.

Griff: Boooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg.

The Cat Empire: Ah yes this woke me up! Love me some trumpets and a solid chorus. Solid song overall!

girl in red: This had me hooked as soon as the music hit. I really enjoyed this!

Kali Uchis: She has a good voice and it wasn't bad overall but subtitles would be nice.

Céline Dion: Love me some Celine! Its no my heart will go on but its still a bop.

Abi Ocia: Honestly got bored pretty quickly with this.

Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq: Good beat but nothing else really impressing me with this.

Fedde Le Grand: Kind of strange but quite catchy! I liked it!

Panic! At The Disco: There are better PATD songs but still a solid banger.

Beyoncé: Its hard to hate Beyonce so I won’t hate on it. It’s not exactly my thing but I didnt hate it.

Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA: It felt kind of messy. Not feeling this at all unfortunately.

Grimes: This also felt messy. And it was super strange lol.

KISS OF LIFE: Please no.

Raiche: Again not really my thing but good vocals!

Karen Mok: The sound really threw me off here. Yikes.

Fujii Kaze: Kind of basic white boy music but it was better than I thought.

Tina Turner: Yessss nice closer! What a classic bop!
53 days 16 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Kind of a vibe
2.        Feels like something ashnikko would release
3.        It was alright
4.        Quite liked this
5.        Really like her music. She has a great voice!
6.        Might be a grower
7.        The chorus is so catchy!
8.        Feels very filler, nothing really grabbed my attention
9.        This was rather shite
10.        This was brilliant! I really liked this!
11.        She is certainly feeling her oats
12.        Another great track from Celine! This is great!
13.        Didn’t really go anywhere
14.        Lol this was a trainwreck
15.        Such a bop! Still obsessed with this!
16.        Bit of a random pick from them but I’m still vibing with it!
17.        Forgot how catchy this was
18.        Lol what is this? I’m obsessed!
19.        Grimes is always great! Digging the vibe of this
20.        It was alright
21.        Didn’t like this
22.        This sounds really badly put together. Like it sounds like shes at a train track or something
23.        Why does this three minute video have 9 chapters that are all the same? Song wasn’t great either
24.        Great way to finish! Tina has a great voice!
53 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. jungle - their musics been boring as hell for a while. idgaf
02. pvris - leave them in 2019 please... please...
03. amaarae - fountain baby will go down as such a classic album
04. mitski - of all mitski songs llawwll. is this a setup? hard chop.
05. deborah cox - QUEENIEEE
06. connie constance - corny and awful. the fuck am i supposed to do with this
07. the pussycat dolls - not top 5 pcd but it will do. cute bop
08. griff - middling but i'm not mad at it. she reminds me of raye in that aspect
09. cat empire - better than mitski
10. girl in red - demonness. never trust the norwegian
11. kali uchis - HATE HER!! this song is really great though.
12. celine dion - not for long. we love celine tho. as a person
13. abi ocia - super pretty actually
14. rakky ripper - last album was either hits or misses and this is a HARD miss
15. fedde le grand - bop!
16. panic at the disco - worst song of all time worst band of all time he genuinely needs to be behind bars im so serious
17. beyoncé - terrible song. we wanted her only good song check on it
18. vanessa hudgens - they could never make me hate you
19. grimes - literally a million grimes songs that are better than this. maybe theyve been sent already. whatever she's washed anyways
20. kiss of life - good and understated
21. raiche - hard pass
22. karen mok - oh this slipup. should've been astigmatism if you really wanted that win. but bop
23. fujii kaze - this is ok. i still want him
24. tina turner - kat graham is her one son
53 days 8 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Jungle - 'Back On 74' - Wow! So good!

02) PVRIS - 'Monster' - It goes from corny to straight annoying in the chorus tbh.

03) Amaarae - 'Co-Star' - It's chill, but it didn't go anywhere.

04) Mitski - 'Stay Soft' - Oh this is kind of interesting, um but the music video is kind of weird tho.

05) Deborah Cox - 'It's Over Now' - F**k yeah! She's the queen who sang "How Did You Get Here" and that will always be a classic for me. She sounds like the best vocalist diva in this song! WE MOVED FOR THE REAL QUEEN. How did this even get first place. THIS SOULD GET FIRST PLACE FOR 1 MILLION TIMES IN TSC! Let's make every week Deborah Cox week! It's over now for every other song this week.

06) Connie Constance - 'Till The World's Awake' - It's kind of a cute song.

07) The Pussycat Dolls - 'I Don't Need A Man' - This group is always funny to me because this group is a huge success but the lead singer didn't had any success as a solo singer. Anyway, yessssssssssss nostalgia! Wait is Melody finally showing her vocal skills like wow.

08) Griff - 'Miss Me Too' - This song is actually quite good but after hearing bops after bops, this song kind of fall flat. But I still enjoy it a lot because it actually kinds of build up to something really at chorus. Oh wow yes the drums are in at the chorus, nevermind I take back my words just now.

09) The Cat Empire - 'Hello' - Um......, good for sender I guess. There are some interesting parts but honestly it's giving me 2000s white boy vibe to me.

10) girl in red - 'Too Much' - This gives me 2020s TikTok white girl vibe.

11) Kali Uchis - 'Te Mata' - It's pretty and elegant but that's kind of it for me.

12) Céline Dion - 'I'm Alive' - YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I'm alive when I hear this song every time! Like Deborah Cox, Celine Dion is another queen of the century! We should give her a win and make it a tie between her and Deborah Cox this week.

13) Abi Ocia - '30 Underwater' - I should really start listening to her songs because both her past and current entry that I've heard is soooooooooooo good!

14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - 'RUIDO' - Yeah, no. This gives me headaches actually, the ending is making this song 1000000 times worse with the hardstyle beats.

15) Fedde Le Grand - 'Let Me Think About It (ft. Ida Corr)' - This whole soong and video looks like a Victoria Secret or a perfume commercial.

16) Panic! At The Disco - 'Miss Jackson (ft. LOLO)' - I just never get why were they so popular tbh, their songs are meh at best.

17) Beyoncé - 'Deja Vu (ft. Jay-Z)' - I yawned.

18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - '$$$ex' - Imagine the shock I got back when this song was released. I was just recovering from my childhood being ruined by "Wrecking Ball" and then I saw this. I pretty much stop listening to Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens for a few years until I grew older and realise I was being stupid. Now I just enjoy the songs and don't think about the artists themselves.

19) Grimes - 'MY NAME IS DARK' - Another artist that I never really get the appeal.

20) KISS OF LIFE - 'Nobody Knows' - It's ok.

21) Raiche - 'Late Show' - This doesn't go anywhere for me.

22) Karen Mok - 'A Golden Flower' - I mean literally any of her album from 1997 - 2009 has bops in it but this wall of noise is submitted instead.

23) Fujii Kaze - 'Shinunoga E-Wa' - I like some parts of this song.

24) Tina Turner - 'What's Love Got To Do With It' - It's a classic for a reason, I mean.
53 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
01) Jungle- it’s a bit samey, its okay. That was a weird ending!
02) PVRIS – I don’t mind pvris, this was okay.
03) Amaarae – very twee, not for me
04) Mitski – a bit drab with the vocals, not something I would chose to listen to.
05) Deborah Cox – too much vocal Olympics, too coffee lounge.
06) Connie Constance – Fleetwood Mac/Flo vibes.
07) The Pussycat Dolls – not a fan, this didn’t change my mind.
08) Griff – its okay, not something I would listen to again.
09) The Cat Empire – this was a tad boring.
10) girl in red – a bit samey.
11) Kali Uchis – didn’t really like it.
12) Céline Dion – hubby used to listen to her all the time, its okay.
13) Abi Ocia -  a bit drab, its okay.
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq – that was, awful.
15) Fedde Le Grand – very repetitive.
16) Panic! At The Disco – love it.
17) Beyoncé – not a fan, that’s not changed!
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA – sounds like shes shouting.
19) Grimes – those vocals are not good.
20) KISS OF LIFE – its okay, heard worse.
21) Raiche – quite boring.
22) Karen Mok – that was, terrible.
23) Fujii Kaze – a bit twee, it was okay.
24) Tina Turner – the legend, that is, Tina Turner.
53 days 4 hours ago
Tepr
01) Jungle - oh lovely, I thought it was a bit random at the brit when they won, but this was nice.
02) PVRIS - in two minds about PVRIS, i prefer their more synthy sounds. This is a no for me.
03) Amaarae - something so hypnotic about this.
04) Mitski - she turns up a lot. Honestly she has a solid catalogue. This is new to me and very pretty.
05) Deborah Cox - very Whitney no? I am not the target audience for this. maybe A grower…
06) Connie Constance - ohh damn what an intriguing start… Yes yes yes .. this is dreamy.
07) The Pussycat Dolls - Is this a cover? God the 2000s was a godless time for pop music.
08) Griff - nice voice, hmm its rather anthemic
09) The Cat Empire - not really my thing but it stands out
10) girl in red - the lyrics were a little too cheesy for me
11) Kali Uchis - not sure if this was best avaiable option. Solid track, maybe not my personal fav.
12) Céline Dion - too cheesy for me.
13) Abi Ocia - yes she has a gorgeous voice, oh its over already.
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - hmm yes I am liking this. Its a bit too all over the place but sure okay
15) Fedde Le Grand - ah this feels very dated.
16) Panic! At The Disco - I haven't nothing against this type of music in TSC , it's just what is generally submitted is not good.
17) Beyoncé - i have only recently come around to beyonce, not sure ill ever be able to go back this far to her catalogue
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - truly awful
19) Grimes - okay this really grew On me
20) KISS OF LIFE - no this didn't work for me.
21) Raiche - okay this was grand, faded Into the background a bit
22) Karen Mok - well this sort of happened and then it was over
23) Fujii Kaze - no nothing, maybe I am in a bad mood
24) Tina Turner - overplayed but okay
53 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
01) Jungle - it was a cute opener
02) PVRIS - I surprisingly enjoyed this tbh!
03) Amaarae - mother has never knew how to not mother
04) Mitski - bop a bit idk idk
05) Deborah Cox - absolutely not would've cleared but this just sounds generic
06) Connie Constance - waaaait this is a bop you go connie!!!
07) The Pussycat Dolls - oh bop kinda I enjoyed it enough!
08) Griff - don't think this is my preferred style of music but it was nice!
09) The Cat Empire - oh um...wow!
10) girl in red - eh it's 2024 we've grown out of needing girl in red to make music
11) Kali Uchis - kinda gagged at this hit kali mothered that
12) Céline Dion - it's kind of a timeless classic!
13) Abi Ocia - omg bop!!
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - a hit omgggg we love these ladies
15) Fedde Le Grand -A CLASSIC YASSSSS EVERYBODY GET UPPP
16) Panic! At The Disco -
https://c.tenor.com/XNhlxGGXoO0AAAAC/tenor.gif
17) Beyoncé - yassssss we love beyonce and this song and shockingly the MTV music video is kinda iconic wow we love these shots
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - oh this hot dubstep mess I kinda live
19) Grimes - oh bop a bit I used to love this back in high school
20) KISS OF LIFE - omg this is a hit idk which one of yall said their only good song was sugarcoat cuz I'm kinda gagged
21) Raiche - I forgot what this sounded like as soon as it was over
22) Karen Mok - oh HELL yes karen mother of music iktr!!!!
23) Fujii Kaze - I was asleep we fear
24) Tina Turner - proud mary would've cleared mefears but this isn't rly my fav tina song
53 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Jungle - a familiar mellow bop from an artist who probably has a few tsc runner-ups, oh well
02) PVRIS - way to ruin the chill vibes, someone wants to scream at us now. I actually don't hate it when I can make sense of it, and I feel like I'm starting to try to
03) Amaarae - it's airy and kinda annoying
04) Mitski - nothing like this song to aid in my impending sleep… the video got distracting but cool choreography
05) Deborah Cox - she can make a jam. And this has a very Whitney sound about it, with the beat and her voice. She sounds like she's accusing someone in song, the same way Whitney does so well
06) Connie Constance - I could follow along with the song easy enough, but think maybe she should not be singing it? I don't know she has that annoying kinda voice I don't like. Song composition is good
07) The Pussycat Dolls - you're right ladies you really don't
08) Griff - feel like she has almost fully realized herself as an artist and that's inspiring to hear how far she's came
09) The Cat Empire - a lil fun bop lol even if it's one-note
10) girl in red - maybe I should start paying attention to her more, this was sweet and not too gen z
11) Kali Uchis - I'm also proud of her like she really did that with her album. It's not as fun as other tracks, it's a lil soapy but enjoyable
12) Céline Dion - an odd choice for her but she is alive and better than ever
13) Abi Ocia - she sounds nice but I gotta wake up sorry
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - ok hyperpop! It's always a risk with that genre because it either hits so hard or is just not for me, and I don't see myself going back to this
15) Fedde Le Grand - a gay bop that I know all those twinks eat up
16) Panic! At The Disco - also kind of a serve from these men
17) Beyoncé - YAWN. Did I try to send beyonce too yes but it was texas hold em mom… this is random but still a good song
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - it's time to give vanessa a break from TSC this has gotten annoying
19) Grimes - she is not my cup of tea but I could see this growing on me
20) KISS OF LIFE - kind of a random pick I didn't realize this song had tsc potential when I heard it before. It's got a lil bit of a different sound and it churns along before not blossoming into something that exciting
21) Raiche - I like soft rnb songs that still have that beat driving it. I just wasn't captivated by her voice
22) Karen Mok - again not my cup of tea
23) Fujii Kaze - cool beat, in another week this could do well for me. Obsessed with how he says "baby" and "girl bye" the english interpolation is funny to me
24) Tina Turner - I love miss tina but her cover of proud mary just really outsells to me, this song was always just ok to me
53 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Jungle: Okayyy this started with some really good energy and I was digging it thoroughly. Woow I’m surprised that I’m liking this, but this is a good choice!!
02) PVRIS: Ughhh, this edition is starting off hot! This is a very refreshing song and Rocky loves herself some distinct and unique songs. HOW COULD YOU LET THEM TURNNN YOUUU!! Vibes upon vibes.
03) Amaarae: We have her up here againnnn! Mhmm I feel like I’ve come across this song before, maybe while I was searching for what to post XD Smart choice for sure!!
04) Mitski: I completely understand this artist getting a song 2nd place, not throwing shots but I’m loving the creativity in this video and I’m DIGGING ITTTT!
05) Deborah Cox: Mhmmm we love some soulful and throwbackkkk rnbbbb! This is making me feel something, I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with it.
06) Connie Constance: This is okay, but I’m not that intrigued by this song unfortunately <3
07) The Pussycat Dolls: WAAAWUUU! We love some Pussycat Dolls, this is giving me girl group powerrrrr! I absolutely love this songgggggg!
08) Griff: Griffffff yyummm I like this song, and this is straight up going into my playlisttttttt.
09) The Cat Empire: Goodness me, sorry nope for Rocky respectfully.
10) girl in red: It’s okay, but I don’t really find the uniqueness in it.
11) Kali Uchis: Kaliii mi amorrrr, do I like this song? Meh it’s fineeee but not beautiful…
12) Céline Dion: YOUUUUUUUU STOPPPP IT RNNN!!!!!!! This is one of my favourite songs EVERRRRRRRR and I replay it all the timeeeee. Oh my goodness I’m obsessed, I’m going to be replaying this song for today!!!
13) Abi Ocia: Mhmmm it’s okay, but didn’t catch my attention.
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq: THis is different, but not for Rocky’s  tasteyyyy.
15) Fedde Le Grand: Well this woke me up, mhmm I’d have to think about whether I actually like it or not. I will say the instrumental/ad libs re to die for.
16) Panic! At The Disco: Missss Jacksonnnn!! Not surprised I’m digging these vibes, and thoroughly enjoyedddd this!! Wowwww the songs are poppingggggg!!
17) Beyoncé: We love ourself some Queen Bey, omgggg I love this song too idek what I’m gonna do with my rankings cause it’s insane rn!!
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA: I was obsessed with the sneaker song, but this me no likeyyyy Vanessa.
19) Grimes: Oh goodness me Grimes issss here? Sorry unfortunately this scared me half way through.
20) KISS OF LIFE: I’m liking the vibe to this song definitely!!
21) Raiche: Mehhh sorry this is a stunning music video, but not for me tbh.
22) Karen Mok: Goodness, welp another no for me.
23) Fujii Kaze: Got the vocals for sureeee! Ahhhh this will be getting some points from me definitely.
24) Tina Turner: Ohhhh COMEEEEEE ONNNN!! I almost finished finalizing my rankingsssssssssssssss. Welp with Celine Dion this is another one of my fave songs ugh!
53 days 2 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Jungle - kind of subdued but still kind of gorg and chill.... quite prettyyyy <3

02) PVRIS - i rly hate this like reallllll bad.... so noisy yet shes saying nothin at awlll....

03) Amaarae - i mean yes i was waiting for this and its good but not her best. but still cutesyyyy <3

04) Mitski - i mean im a bit bored of her but its fine... like.... OKAY. but yeah i am twiddling my thumbs during the song do SOMETHINGGGG.

05) Deborah Cox - i mean i love her.. queenie.

06) Connie Constance - this is cute for ms connie i do lurve the beat yeah... kind of gorj.

07) The Pussycat Dolls - not their best by any means but its still a lidl bit cntyyy. makes me want to be a big fat SLUT :D

08) Griff - i like kind of hate her now. i think I've just matured and realise this sound is very boring to me. but its not that bad i guess.. albeit a bit basic.

09) The Cat Empire - legendaryyyyy

10) girl in red - oh not this cow bag!!!

11) Kali Uchis - beautyyyyyyifullllll

12) Céline Dion - icon

13) Abi Ocia - this is a bit pwettyyy...

14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - lurve me sum rakky ripper

15) Fedde Le Grand - i mean yahhhh its gewd :D

16) Panic! At The Disco - oh hell naw

17) Beyoncé - i mean one of the most boring beyonce sends ever shes never getting her tsc win.. omg...

18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - zashley >

19) Grimes - i mean yahhh we lurve some grimes don't we girls.

20) KISS OF LIFE - hmmmmm not for moi

21) Raiche - wasn't loving this at all bit messy i fink

22) Karen Mok - i mean yeh still so gorj. karen muva

23) Fujii Kaze - definitely not x

24) Tina Turner - yasssss!!!!
52 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Jungle        this has popped up a lot for me recently
02) PVRIS        still don't care for PVRIS
03) Amaarae        i wanted to like this
04) Mitski        very what i expect
05) Deborah Cox        this isn't absolutely not...
06) Connie Constance        this feels on brand for what i expect tsc to listen to
07) The Pussycat Dolls        i mean... this was the era of PCD
08) Griff        this will do well
09) The Cat Empire        this is exactly what i expected from this and i don't care for it
10) girl in red        yea... feels about what i'd expect. i don't know what to say this week lol
11) Kali Uchis        Kali Uchis really is the definition of versitility
12) Céline Dion        Belting this
13) Abi Ocia        this would win the jury vote
14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq        no... that's fine. i didn't need to hear this
15) Fedde Le Grand        classic bop
16) Panic! At The Disco        I still don't know how i feel about Urie
17) Beyoncé        my favorite Beyonce era
18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA        oh... we're still not over the Vanessa meme are we... well i am
19) Grimes        no that's fine. go back to obscurity
20) KISS OF LIFE        this was... fine... sure
21) Raiche        she SPILLED
22) Karen Mok        like i'm over it
23) Fujii Kaze        wow so edgy... so cool.
24) Tina Turner        mother mothered all over this track
52 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
01) Jungle - Yasssss this is so good. Incredible vibes

02) PVRIS - It’s okay I guess? Very 2019-core in a bad way but the instrumental is nice at points

03) Amaarae - I mean I’m still def sad that the send wasn’t Angels in Tibet but this is still def pretty stunning. Amaarae never misses with her production

04) Mitski - I get the feeling that there’s gonna be quite a few artists that I disagree with the song choice for lol. Mitski always HITS but as good as this is most of the songs off This Land Is Inhospitable would have been stronger

05) Deborah Cox - The vocals are vocaling but the production is coming dangerously close to putting me to sleep

06) Connie Constance - Oooooo wait maybe Connie actually had a point with this one. Lovely little indie-rock type bop.

07) The Pussycat Dolls - Songs like this almost make me glad that my parents didn’t play pop radio while I was growing up.

08) Griff - YASSSSSS this is kind of the best thing she’s ever made honestly. Like yes it’s fairly basic pop but I’m obsessed for whatever reason

09) The Cat Empire - Sending a group that came 2nd in a TSC like a decade ago atp is such an iconic move but unfortunately the song itself is an absolute snoozer. The trumpet made me want to kill myself

10) girl in red - I do think that girl in red is one that just shouldn’t have been sent this week because nothing she has is even close to measuring up to rue in terms of quality. This especially definitely isn’t a direction I really ever needed or wanted to see her go in.

11) Kali Uchis - This send is a tad unfortunate because even though Kali Uchis is an absolute mother even she can’t elevate this past just being fine

12) Céline Dion - Maybe we should let Celine rest for a bit y’all!

13) Abi Ocia - Oh this is so gorgeous… I’m a bit obsessed

14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - We all know how I feel about Rakky at this point if she has zero haters I’m dead etc. etc.

15) Fedde Le Grand - The instrumental is fun, what they do with it definitely is not.

16) Panic! At The Disco - Why

17) Beyoncé - Look I get that 16 Carriages would have been a more predictable send but sometimes maybe the predictable send is good! The bridge/final chorus on this song is absolutely iconic but the Jay-Z verses just aren’t it.

18) Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - Why pt. 2

19) Grimes - Idk I’ve just never really gotten into Grimes. This is more of the same stuff that kind of turned me off to her. Maybe she has a hit in her somewhere, idk, but this isn’t it.

20) KISS OF LIFE - KISS OF LIFE is remarkable in that everything they do as a group is significantly worse than any of their solo work <3. This is cute enough, but k-producers really need to stop trying to go for this smoother R&B sound, it almost never works as well as it could.

21) Raiche - Big Daddy outsold so hard. Still love her voice but I’m really not feeling the trap beat

22) Karen Mok - Pure undistilled cunt omg.

23) Fujii Kaze - I’m still so mad that this incredibly mid snoozefest blew up when he has so much better

24) Tina Turner - Just wanna point out that as far as I know Proud Mary has never been sent so this song was… certainly a choice!
52 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
01) Jungle - Love love LOVEEE Jungle. I've sent them twice before and got them good results. Their sound is so unique and fresh and honestly just does so much for me. Couldn't think of a better opener tbh.

02) PVRIS - Never been much of a PVRIS fan. I liked Hallucinations but that was pretty much it. This style is just dated now, very 2017/18

03) Amaarae - My favourite Amaarae song <3. Thank yew whoever sent this <3333.

04) Mitski - This was fine, I never was a big fan of Mitski anyway apart from Washing Machine Heart. Nothing wrong with this song, just didn't excite me much

05) Deborah Cox - This was a vibe. I really like the vocals, overall really polished and enjoyable. Bit dated.

06) Connie Constance - This was alright. Some parts of this could have been polished a bit more. I preferred some bits over others and the song is a bit forgettable. An average listening experience.

07) The Pussycat Dolls - It was alright but I never was a Pussycat Doll fan. Find them a bit overrated.

08) Griff - Decent Griff song, although I do find her music a bit boring and generic. This is one of her better songs though

09) The Cat Empire - This is actually right up my alley. Love the trumpets and percussion, very jazzy. I don't know if people are gonna love this but I'm a fan, last 20 seconds I could do without tho a 5 year old could play an instrument better than that. Gets my hearts <333

10) girl in red - Never was a girl in red fan, never will be. I'm trying to be really positive here but I'm finding it quite a challenge. Her vocals are alright but there is nothing redeemable here.

11) Kali Uchis - istg Kali can do no wrong. Love that woman

12) Celine Dion - Celine Dion hasn't won yet? We kinda need to get her that win before she dies poor gal. Fucking love this song too it's such a vibe

13) Abi Ocia - oh this is kinda the winner of this week. What a pretty song. Added to my liked songs <3

14) Rakky Ripper, Rizha, detunedfreq - Despite me hating this music and not liking Rakky Ripper as an artist at all, I kinda moved. Not listening to this ever again tho

15) Fedde Le Grand - This sound has been done before I'm not interested in the slightest. Kinda boring

16) Panic! At The Disco - You had a choice of over 400 artists and you chose... this. hate, hate, HATE Panic at the disco so much.

17) Beyonce, JAY Z - She has better but I can never hate Queen Bey. Kinda a filler song in her album but I was vibing along

18) Vanessa Hudgens - Oh wow. I can't be positive about this. This is honestly the worst song I've heard in a WHILE. Congrats, this is DIRE.

19) Grimes - Never liked Grimes and then I found out she used to date Elon Musk so that kinda turned me off her even more. The song goes on too long aswell, got bored by the middle

20 - KISS OF LIFE - The end of the contest really isn't good at all. This was really, really average. Liked some elements tho.

21 - Raiche - Okay I was kinda vibing to this. After a few dead songs this kinda picked it up a lil.

22 - Karen Mok - The start was promising. Fell flat quite quickly. It's just a mesh of songs it did nothing for me

23 - Fujii Kaze - Literally falling asleep at this point. So many better artists you could've chose.

24 - Tina Turner - A good song to end! RIP Tina <333.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!