This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 543 Final

Topic » TSC 543 Final

49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
15) Suki Waterhouse - 'Johanna'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - 'Enormous Penis'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
17) The Marias - 'Run Your Mouth'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
18) The Jack Knives - 'Are You Listening?'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
19) anni - 'squirt'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
20) BITTERS - 'Metaphors'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
21) Luz Gaggi - 'Altar'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
22) Thy Slaughter - 'Lost Everything'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
23) Ikkimel - 'SWEET BABY JESUS'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
24) DellaXOZ - 'BORING'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
25) RESCENE - 'YoYo'
49 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
You have until SUNDAY 24th March, 2024 to submit! Results show will ideally be around 6 est but is subject to change!
49 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
01) YUJU - this is so cute :3 i like it!! i was moving a bit with it
02) Slayyyter - i wanted to hate this but it’s a serve i fear I’m so sorry… like it’s a hit!!
03) 9m88 - i want to like this more than i actually do… this is kinda growing on me as it goes on! i’m not mad at it overall
04) Genia - oh this is a hit like…. love the jersey club esque beat…. an eat!
05) Nisa - i was ready to hate but i moved…. i really like this fnhdkdhd alaska reid’s crown slipped
06) Lana Lubany - well…. i like aspects of it! overall i’m not living for it as much as i wanted to!
07) Alicia Creti - i like her voice! i think she has a hit in her…. unfortunately this left me a little bored but i wouldn’t mind seeing what other music she has!
08) Absolutely - i like the mv! the song however…. it was kinda boring idk i think she has a hit in her! but this def does give Netflix british teen drama soundtrack like yassss everything now
09) ExWHYZ - this is such a gag omggg…. love the production like the little build was so good omg… kinda ended magdalena bay…
10) Reba McEntire - iconic line!! and then that’s it 🫶 it’s a song for sure
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - this is what jessie ware’s new music sounds like to me 🫶
12) We Ani - oh this is so corny im sorry….
13) David Archuleta - girl…. this is so corny and bad 😭😭
14) Akini Jing - oh this is good omg the production is so insane i really like this omgggg
15) Suki Waterhouse - loves suki sm… this is a hit! i do think she has better plus this feels like a random send jdhdkdjf but bop!
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - absolutely not
17) The Marias - this is so good… i really do need to get into the marias… one day! no but this is a hit!
18) The Jack Knives - oh…. my dad would eat this up!
19) anni - it was camp!
20) BITTERS - i love when white women who look insufferable make really good indie pop oh hatchie’s ender
21) Luz Gaggi - this was fine! i kinda like the chorus! the rest is just alright
22) Thy Slaughter - oh i love pc music so it’s no shock to me that i really enjoyed this! so cute and very pretty :3
23) Ikkimel - oh baby b3ns gagged,… this was fun! i liked the beat
24) DellaXOZ - BOP!! dellaxoz is such a sister like…. this is so good i really like it :3
25) RESCENE - BOPP!! like this chorus is so good it’s like crack to me….
49 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. yuju - cute but unmemorable, standard nu disco song, she's quite pretty!
02. slayyyter - serve of the century. this is real transgender representation.
03. 9m88 - don't like the vocals, production is good but it just drags on after a while, kinda horrible
04. genia - heard one song of hers n hated it soo bad, but this is really good in contrast. she has a lot of potential
05. nisa - cute white girl indie pop, this specific one was just okay, she got washed by another one latter down the road (see 20)
06. lana lubany - she's kind of the worst artist currently working. this is good, great 00s core production although it kinda goes nowhere
07. alicia creti - oh i really really enjoyed this. feels like a lost classic from a few decades ago. her voice is butterrrr
08. absolutely - i'm sorry but she's just not that girl. empty sounding, overproduction, what the hell is that chorus? so bad icl. it's giving burger king employee of tomorrow
09. exwhyz - was not expecting this to be kind of a GAG. the drop really works here, it's just a greatly produced dance track
10. reba mcentire - i respect this so much.
11. the knocks & sofi tukker - this is where all 80s pastiche goes to die. horrible idk argue w ur motha
12. we ani - literally giving descendants DOWWWWN. bless this funny queen's heart but this is terrible
13. david archuleta - always boggles the mind when gay men make music this gentrified. why don't we blitz it up a bit? sparkles shines!!! don't be afraid to fag it out!
14. akini jing - pretty sure this is her first time in tsc which is a bit crazy. this is really good she's kind of that girl
15. suki waterhouse - prob my fav off what i've heard from her. really nostalgic and pastiche done right
16. da vinci's notebook - hahahaah dude stoppp brooo., noo this is funny ash ell. whaaaat. dude, dickk. whaaaa. lmfaooooo hahahaahahaha slaps knee. so funny
17. the marías - boring send but really good song! the marías really have a knack for melodies and production cuz give this beat to anyone else and this would be the most boring song of all time. fitting room music done right!
18. the jack knives - it wasn't like awful or anything
19. anni - no one is seeing this queen on any level. she won the week fair and square.
20. bitters - i was SOOO scared going into this but it ended up being a delightful indie pop number. we LIKE you bitters!!! good job!
21. luz gaggi - i didn't like this at all. has that esc forum youtube contest stink all over it eww.
22. thy slaughter - very good and built really nicely. im running out of things to say ab these songs from memory but this is really good yeah!!!
23. ikkimel - bikini grell is better but like queen i guess.
24. dellaxoz - boring is apt!!! (i like it)
25. rescene - im gagged someone sent this so soon like they haven't even debuted yet calm down. but this is great i've been listening to it a lot actually. rescene we like you
49 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
01) YUJU - songs like these always seem to have a similar chord progression but i didn't mind it. i'm always down for new music although this sounds like smth I could've heard a million other times. nevertheless I still rly enjoyed it, the "dalala" parts are rly cute too.

02) Slayyyter - she should be slaying it's in her name but this sounds so generic it fails to impress me.

03) 9m88 - the chords are haunting, voice is great but the whole product for some reason feels quite too long, like it doesn't need to go on for 4 minutes i'm sorry. it's hard to enjoy to the fullest.

04) Genia - same thing as last song. this goes nowhere i'm bored and tired.

05) Nisa - okay we're improving, not exactly what i expected but definitely more memorable. still i want more quality

06) Lana Lubany - rly interesting beat and production in general, feels like this lacks smth that could've worked but overall it's a really wellmade track.

07) Alicia Creti - wow that was extremely good lmfao, if someone told me this was a cover of a song from 50 years ago i'd believe them, but this queen wrote this with her heart and soul and she ate that monochrome stage up

08) Absolutely - some parts are quite too complex for my enjoyment but i respect the insane quality and work behind this song. it's such a talented family, luv ya raye.

09) ExWHYZ - eeeeh not bad but still too long. i don't mind longer songs but sometimes quality is better than quantity and this song exceeds quantity and lacks a bit of quality in my personal opinion.

10) Reba McEntire - camp

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - kinda generic ugh

12) We Ani - 2020 tiktok would eat this up lmfao this is good? this reminds me sm of my first tsc entry ever LMFAOOOO this rapped part queen!!!!!!! TELL THEMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LMFAO I'M UNIRONICALLY ENJOYING THIS A LOT

13) David Archuleta - When I was a kid, I had a dream. I wanted to uphold my family's legacy and work where they work. However, I didn't do very well in school and was unable to produce the results needed to support this dream. My entire family considered me to be a disappointment. I spent countless nights in tears until I learned to settle for less. I needed the job at McDonalds to support myself. Recently however, through my perseverance and hard work, I have been able to achieve 85th my dream. On my 85th application they finally answered. I got the job at Walmart. No longer will I get paid $9 an hour; I will get paid $11. No longer will I eat fries for lunch; I will eat plastic bags.

14) Akini Jing - insane production, rly liked it, but probably would not listen to again. not because it's a bad song but because i'd never ever click on this song sponteanously.

15) Suki Waterhouse - oooh nice! this might snatch a point or two it depends on what comes next, smth really makes it work for me

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - yeah this is a perfect "Not funny I didn't laugh. Your song is so bad I would have preferred the song went over my head and you gave up re-making me listen to the song. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this song is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that song has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make songs, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor, music and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your song funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that song would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after listening to that song otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that song in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that song. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've wasted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy and music. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt" type of song. i kinda wanna die

17) The Marias - her voice is magical, the song is not my thing at all, like lmfao i expected them to be some sort of ethereal musicians who would've made me ascend to some outer galaxy. i'm gagged but at the same time i kinda feel like yawning

18) The Jack Knives - this is so boring hahaha lmfao

19) anni - this sounds ai generated, if ai was cunty slay yass mama gag wig nicki or smth

20) BITTERS - lmfao i lived this was rly good

21) Luz Gaggi - there's smth weird about her voice, the song was okay, this is the type of stuff i'd eat up in 2021

22) Thy Slaughter - a bit too repetitive? loved the melody i guess

23) Ikkimel - huh i would expect smth like this to be in HSC for years now. kinda camp and well produced

24) DellaXOZ - wow that was very good this queen has a lot of potential for the future. go and save the music industry!!

25) RESCENE - kpop entries just aren't for me ig

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!