This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 543 Final

Topic » TSC 543 Final

49 days 19 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- I buy this, it is tender, rhythmic and likeable.i find this original
2- Decadent and boring  i hated this

3-this is so good i enjoyed this from begin

4- i dont get this song but the voice and video is fine

5-the guitar is so good here . i love this kind of videos and her voice make me feel  good vibes from her
6-this have parts that i liked and parts that i hate. but is a No ig

7- yassss mom that is talent

8-i dont expected this.. okay i thinked this was a bop but is terrible ..video is so good ngl

9-yasssss i love how that sound. Beautiful
10- sorry not my genre but is serving in her way  anyways

11- funny i like the disco vibes and i like 2:35 seems like she says :yoko. That was funny  . I like this Song to listen again in spotify an12that is good bc most of all songs here i never  listen again
12- oh yes she know how make music

13- his Sur name sound Me familiar. Anyways this is horrible!!!!!

14-ok i think This is saving this week
49 days 19 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
15- this gave me mtv old times  vibes  dont ask me why. I enjoyed

16- okay im laugh so hard bc im was feeling the lyrics so personal and then this result a Joke and stupid song .

17- similar to number 15 song but i find this good but normal .

18- i really like this is so my mood rn
19- i liked the first 5 seconds but i really think this is so horrible. I suppose that freedom is good and necessary, but this is the result of the debauchery and decadence of our generation. I truly believe we have failed our ancestors. at least katya sambucca was funny.
I suppose that nowadays even a turtle hospitalized to intensive care can make music.

20- oh this is good and calm.i loved this sm

21- oh good voice

22- is fine
23-next
24- nice voice !!! Im moving im not boring
25- oh i think i like this kind of songs more than before
49 days 11 hours ago
Joee323
01) YUJU - omg great opener! a very boppy number which i enjoyed a lot. It really comes into its own during the chorus, i dont listen to a lot of k-pop generally so its fun to discover new stuff.
02) Slayyyter - omg im too young to watch this xx i really cant escape slayyyter recently, like she is everywhere. This is the best one i've heard so far though
03) 9m88 - had to playlist i FEARRRR, such gorgeous and smooth vocals, really mellowed me out
04) Genia - another chill song, i don't dislike it but i also don't love it - more that i'll probably forget it by the end
05) Nisa - didn't change my life but i'm a fan!
06) Lana Lubany - kinda blends in with the last few songs, although the style differs slightly but overall it's again a bit mid for me compared
07) Alicia Creti - i wasn't expecting that voice from her?! i like the soul vibe and her voice brings a strong emotion to the song
08) Absolutely - omg not iconic tengaged user absolutely sending an entry, yeah it's fine again i like the lalalas they're pretty fun, it's catchy.
09) ExWHYZ - yesss this one is so fun!!
10) Reba McEntire - okayyy wasn't expecting us to take a country turn..NOT A SINGLE MOM WHO WORKS TWO JOBS LMFAOOOOO this is so iconic
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - as soon as those first beats kicked in felt like i was going to enjoy this one, and i was right! maybe wanted a little more from the chorus though
12) We Ani - nice vocals and interesting instrumentals but overall mid
13) David Archuleta - this was ok... all right even..
14) Akini Jing - yessss was into this, wish it kept up through the whole song, by the end i was a little bored but i appreciated this being something different
15) Suki Waterhouse - ok amanda lepore!!!
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - not for me lmaoooo
17) The Marias - yessssss i love the marias so glad to see them hear as i havent listened to their stuff for a while, this is totally up my street
18) The Jack Knives - fine but didnt really make me move
19) anni - lmfao workkk
20) BITTERS - solid entry! doesnt stand out too much this week but i did like it
21) Luz Gaggi - ok mom yes her vocals are everything, stunn
22) Thy Slaughter - this is pretty cute !
23) Ikkimel - okay we got some cunt at the end of the show!!
24) DellaXOZ - not boring but not one to remember i'm afraid :(
25) RESCENE - such a fun song to end the show with giving the korean ariana a little bit
48 days 23 hours ago
Currents
01) YUJU - it’s cute enough. but it’s nothing to write home about and nothing that will stay in my memory by the time we hit reba mcentire at this contest. really hate chorus btw

02) Slayyyter - i like and root for this lady and used to consider myself a stan but she doesn’t connect much w me from a lyrical/vibe standpoint. she is really talented vocally but this song doesn’t highlight that, but it does show she can ride a beat well, this is catchy

03) 9m88 - interesting! that hook draws me in and production is lovely but… im not totally sold? voice annoys me but also giving me BANKS by the end in a way that i am not particularly mad at. an enigma and very stand-alone but too many parts i have problems with for me to embrace the song fully

04) Genia - mhmmmmm this is beautiful like wow insane production, she sounds gorgeous, and this wouldn’t impact my points but i love her presence in this video. checking her out!

05) Nisa - this one’s nice, i don’t feel a whole lot in the verses but the chorus/guitar hits and she sounds a lot more natural. kinda find the outro (“on & on” part) REALLY grating and i leaned back a bit because of it.

06) Lana Lubany - immediate foot tap and head bop from me. the melody didnt hold my attention the way the other parts of this song did. into the chorus but when the verse works, it works well but when it doesn’t, it REALLY doesn’t. 

07) Alicia Creti - ooooooh that voice is smooth!!!! this has a great classic vibe. super strong entry!!!

08) Absolutely - hmmm no thank you. very aggravating tbh

09) ExWHYZ - this is funky!!! i enjoy this and will add to a playlist. super strong week so far, i can see a lot of these being in my rotation, thanks for pandering! but seriously this is so fun and beautifully performed/produced

10) Reba McEntire - it’s cute and i’d have so much fun if this came on at a bar tbh! like its unserious to an extent, but its also undeniably…. very good

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - again this is such fun production! i dont like the lady in sofi tukker though and it took me out of the song a bit. still enjoyed overall!

12) We Ani - why does she kinda sound like candiace from RHOP in parts LMAO mom, this is bad though i fear, just doesn’t give me much of anything

13) David Archuleta - i automatically respect, as i was FAMOUSLY robbed (i got 13th i think) when i sent crush by david archuleta. i am so attracted to him but the chorus of this song is somewhat of an ick :(

14) Akini Jing - pretty, there are cool elements. but the production becomes pretty annoying and this most certainly overstays its welcome. but i like things here and there

15) Suki Waterhouse - awww i like this woman and some of her music. this would hit in a dressing room perhaps but i also dont particularly like any of this.

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - https://x.com/ameliabiIity/status/1762290261541957736?s=20

17) The Marias - wait this is serving across the board omg? i want to marry the whole band i fear. just feels really silky/smooth, has an earworm-ish quality to it also, like i look forward to listening more

18) The Jack Knives - not this week, bibbles, so sorry

19) anni - track 12 on has just been such an unstable rollercoaster jskdfdkjs this is terrible

20) BITTERS - this isn’t doing anything for me, HATE hate hate the way she delivers “and all your body parts” like why is that a lyric!!!! none of this

21) Luz Gaggi - i started off on board but it lost me when the chorus hit. i will say, to its credit and in a non-derogatory way, this type of loud ahh song isnt really for me and i like it more than most of those.

22) Thy Slaughter - i still need to listen to this project in full. this is quite beautifully produced + sung, and this feels like an earworm melody for me. enjoyed!

23) Ikkimel - annoying but kinda boppy

24) DellaXOZ - pinkpantheress has sisters!!!! this is a side-to-side head motion kind of song, not reinventing any wheel but it’s an enjoyable listen

25) RESCENE - cute palatable end song, it’s light, catchy, and fun!
47 days 19 hours ago
1001games
YUJU: Pretty basic sounding to me. Very dull and boring.

Slayyyter: Not bad overall. Had a few catchy moments in there which was nice.

9m88: Nice chill song but I got kind of bored and annoyed eventually.

Genia: Yeah I didnt care for this at all.

Nisa: I liked this! Vibed with it all the way through and I loved her voice.

Lana Lubany: Quite catchy. Basic at times but it wasn’t too bad.

Alicia Creti: Wow what a unique voice! Not a huge fan of the song itself but I could listen to that voice all day!

Absolutely: This didnt do too much for me. I didnt hate it but overall not the best.

ExWHYZ: Nope.

Reba McEntire: Reba!!! I love this song and I’m so glad TikTok made it popular again!

The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER: If I hear this at a club I am tearing that floor up! Honestly really enjoyed this a lot.

We Ani: This wasn’t too bad. It wasn’t anything too complex which I like. I liked all aspects to this.

David Archuleta: I mean its no “crush” but it did good enough for me to enjoy it!

Akini Jing: A bit messy and annoying.

Suki Waterhouse: Idk if it was the sound or what but the vocals felt super quiet to me. But from what I could here it was a nice little listen!

Da Vinci's Notebook: Wow this song is super relevant to me lmao. Anywho I thought it was catchy and I do love acapella!

The Marias: Uhhhh yeah this was boring and uneventful.

The Jack Knives: Not too bad. A bit too loud for my liking but the genre is right up my alley!

Anni: Quite bad I’m afraid!

BITTERS: It was okay. Not totally loving it. Kind of just meh I guess.

Luz Gaggi: Yikes.

Thy Slaughter: A bit repetitive and it got annoying after a bit.

Ikkimel: A big no from me!

Ikkimel: Well it wasn’t boring. It’s just not for me.

RESCENE: Nope!!!
47 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
01) YUJU – Awww I simply enjoyed this fun filled song that has me smiling throughout being catchy and addictive to listen to
02) Slayyyter – The music I hate straight away with it being too chaotic and the singer is not getting into it with that vocal
03) 9m88 – My oh my this is so boring and dull and I would rather go to sleep than hear another second of this snoozefest that drags on
04) Genia – I do like her vocals having some power there and being good but the beat is rubbish being super disjointed and puts me off the song
05) Nisa – This is a nice indie rock tune that has me moving and she is a great vocalist and the instrumental kept me interested
06) Lana Lubany – I really don’t like the talking singing style and the song just falls flat feeling incomplete and don’t impress me
07) Alicia Creti - Her vocals are up there as I am in love with them and this song has that good vibe and oh yeah this is the one
08) Absolutely – What happened here as I felt this song has potential but the mixing falls apart not sounding right and those vocals are way too pitchy
09) ExWHYZ – This is a good entry with the production being there and their vocals being alright but there is nothing special after that being harder to remember
10) Reba McEntire – Yes, I am ready for this Country Queen to come and boy she did that slaying with this inspirational entry and her vocals are so unique and I admire her very much
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER – This song is super funky and gets me grooving for more as I love this dance beat being so addictive and enjoyable
12) We Ani – Her vocals are giving me goosebumps on the range she can do and this is so powerful and simply outstanding
13) David Archuleta – I mean he has got a great voice there is no denying that but the beat is so basic and that same music on repeat is annoying me
14) Akini Jing – Um this is just so weird and I am not liking it with the music being all over the place and being very messy
15) Suki Waterhouse – This really drags on and the song does not get better but worse and makes me wish they would find Joanna already so this song can end
16) Da Vinci's Notebook – I wasn’t expecting an acapella performance here but it does have that oldie vibe and I can’t believe they released this but I think it might have gone over the top
17) The Marias – She is so dreary with her energy and vocals not being there but the music has a nice vibe to it being the only positive
18) The Jack Knives – This is a cheesy rock song that don’t go too deep but by the end it becomes my guilty pleasure warming my heart
19) anni – Oh god this is not it and she is just not trying with those autotune vocals and it is so stupid with the music nonsense
20) BITTERS – This song has good production attached to it and some great vocals as well but it sounds so safe and not having the extra edge
21) Luz Gaggi – Ooooo I am feeling this one with the ethnic music and her powerful vocals sending me and I simply love it all
22) Thy Slaughter – Is this really it because I can say that her vocals are not there and sounds so unnatural and I can’t take it
23) Ikkimel – Christmas is already over and this song just makes me glad it is over with how awful she sings and is plain ass annoying
24) DellaXOZ – I did like this song having different music elements to make me want to move but her vocals need improving and don’t rely on autotune to save them
25) RESCENE – The song is very calm and I am not really excited for it and they don’t change my mind being bland from start to finish
46 days 4 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1. YUJU-I thought that the vocals were good, but the song itself wasn’t amazing.
2. Slayyter-I enjoyed the energy and the vocals. This isn’t a great song and not a song I’d listen to again. But, for this game it’s a good song choice.
3. 9m88-I enjoyed the chill R&B vibes as well as the nice vocals. However, the lyrics became repetitive. But, this is the best submission so far!
4. Genia-This song is really boring and the electronic music didn’t help.
5. Nisa-I absolutely loved this song! It gives me indie rock vibes and I liked the uniqueness in the vocals too.
6. Lana Lubaney-Ok I loved the electronic music, because that was the best part of the song. I didn’t enjoy the talk singing and the lyrics were repetitive.
7. Alicia Creti-This song was all over the place. The good news: I liked the lyrics and the music. The bad news: The vocals were pitchy, but at least Alicia decided not to use autotune which is good.
8. Absolutely-This song was very uplifting and the vocals were good too. Also, I loved the music part of the song, because it enhanced the experience.
9. ExWHYZ-Honestly, this song was terrible. It’s not because she’s singing in a foreign language, it’s the vocals and music choice were bad.
10. Reba McEntire-I liked this song, because of the vocals and inspirational  lyrics.
11. The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER-This was a really fun song to listen to! Also, SOFI’s vocals reminds me of Kylie Minogue which isn’t a bad thing. In addition, the lyrics are very catchy.
12. We Ani-We’s vocals were on FIRE! I remember We performing this song on the showcase round on American Idol when the audience was singing along with her. While I loved the blend of electronic music and vocals, I would liked to have the song be more like the original version. But, this song is very fun to listen to.
13. David Archuleta-David had good intentions with making this song based on what he shared publicly on The Masked Singer about his struggles of coming out as gay story but eventually being proud of it. However, the execution was terrible. I didn’t like the autotune, talk singing, and the music style. I would have preferred the song to be more stripped down but still uplifting.
14. Akini Jing-This song was horrible and the only good thing about it was the singer’s average vocals.
15. Suki Waterhouse-This is a good song, but it sounds very similar to a different song not in this game. However, I liked the vocals and the music.
16. Da Vinci’s Notebook-I understand that this song is supposed to be funny, but it wasn’t. Vocally, it sounded like the cast members from the raunchy musical album Avenue Q. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the vocalists of Da Vinci’s Notebook was from that musical.
17. The Marias-This song was very bland and does sound similar to some of the other songs submitted in this game. I did like the vocals though.
18. The Jack Knives-Finally somebody posted a Rock song! I didn’t like the lyrics that much and the vocals, but it’s cool that there’s some variety in this game. It’s not one of the best songs in this game, but at least it’s different from everybody else excluding Reba.
19. Anni-This song was so excruciating to listen to, and there was nothing good about it.
20. BITTERS-I liked this song! I enjoyed the vibe and the unique vocals too. The lyrics were a bit too repetitive for me, but it was still a good song to listen to.
21. Luz Gaggi-Woah! I was not expecting a stellar  vocal range from Luz in this song. Vocally, this is the best song submitted so far in this game.
22. Thy Slaughter-Honestly, this song was just average for me. The vocals and instrumentals were unique, but nothing else wowed me.
23. Ikkimel-This song was horrible with no redeeming qualities.
24. DellaXOZ-The song started off good, and then it went downhill when the autotune started. The lyrics were solid though.
25. RESCENE-This was a very fun song! I enjoyed the mixture of the talk singing and the regular singing.
46 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) YUJU - just overall a good time and a good vibe, but not that special
02) Slayyyter - she has some smashes but this didn't land hard for me, I think she's done cuntier and catchier
03) 9m88 - I don't normally go for these songs and… that's still the case. Just felt weird and I did not like her voice
04) Genia - I'm not even kidding she is giving Taylor Hale in this music video. Anyways the song trucks along well and keeps me going
05) Nisa - this song is a little bit over the place… I think it's the tempo changes like I can't really track down the rhythm of the song it's changing too much
06) Lana Lubany - o what a beat… I'm synth vibing in my seat. Kinda the song I go for
07) Alicia Creti - lol at her having no stage presence in this video
08) Absolutely - another song that's just kinda everywhere
09) ExWHYZ - first of all iconic name for a group… sounds very new age kpop, not a bad thing just an observation. It's still lightly catchy, combines a lot of sounds that I think works for it
10) Reba McEntire - to go from kpop to reba to sofi tukker… TSC! I have no words for reba but happy she's here
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - oh I love this drop. It's light but super fun
12) We Ani - this is so powering I almost feel like I could run to this (maybe I will add to that playlist)… I feel like I can't sit still listening to this because it's making me want to jump up and do something, which is a compliment
13) David Archuleta - he has another recent song that's more a serve, this was just kinda annoying
14) Akini Jing - drifts in and out of billie eilish and house music, not my cup of tea today
15) Suki Waterhouse - people need to stop making music about people named Joanne or Johanna
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - cool
17) The Marias - I didn't expect this from them but it's a bop
18) The Jack Knives - happy these adults can relive the good old days and get the band back together
19) anni - not this mess back to back with (likely) bibbles' entry… find religion, please
20) BITTERS - I liked it, can't find many things to say about it LOL like it came it went I enjoyed
21) Luz Gaggi - I was lightly gaggi for luz gaggi… I appreciate her giving this song her all, mom
22) Thy Slaughter - this song always stayed mid
23) Ikkimel - I guess this was a fun 2 minute break
24) DellaXOZ - all the hyperpop being saved for the end, it's kinda there but I'm not in the hyperpop mood today
25) RESCENE - a lil bit of a bop but it plays it safe for sure
45 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
Beverage rating system! 🍷 ☕️ 🧃 🍺 🥛

01) YUJU - 🧃 meh I’ve heard better kpop. Very by the numbers I fear.

02) Slayyyter - 🍷 I mean I’m currently staring at this vinyl on my wall lmao. I have a feeling out of time will place better than this, should’ve won in retrospect 🤭. But like she didn’t miss and this is just an all out BANGERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! This was honestly probably the right pick bc we haven’t been hearing this for monthssssss like the regular tracks. She really ate with this album and this is such a highlight. Literally incredible.

03) 9m88 - ☕️ yuppppp this is really nice!!! Just very calming. This is cute but idk if it really grows into the moment I was hoping it’d be. Cute! I like this a bit!

04) Genia - ☕️ ooooooh this is niceeeeee. A really solid song tbh. Loved her vocals and this is something i see growing more overtime!!!

05) Nisa - 🧃 I like some of the airiness in this, there’s good moments of this, I’m more so bored of the song writing and tbh it’s more so I’m not the audience for this. The verses kinda lose the momentum of the song really quickly tbh but the chorus immediately picks back up and is really nice!!

06) Lana Lubany - 🍺 First real miss of the night for me, this is sad aww idk I used to like her music but this really just sounds so basic of the genre. The instrumentation in the second verse is cool, I like this guitar melody a lot. Idk there’s components to this, I might bump this up to juice. Idk. Just boring to me I fear. A shame, I think she has more hits in her.

07) Alicia Creti - ☕️ Oh I like this, it’s veryyyyyyy early 2000s rnb. I’m getting a lot of Mary j blige teas with this. The vocal is kinda really serving. This is really a showcase for the vocals, which are truly everything like damnnnn. But the backing track is also good and supports her venture into queendom! Good for her, this kinda ate tbh.

08) Absolutely - 🍺 oh I’m very sorry this is giving McDonald’s I fear, sorry to this woman. She sounds like RAYE at times too it’s kinda funny, but also very Gen z bedroom pop but messy :/

09) ExWHYZ - 🧃 This name lmaoooooo kinda incredible. It’s cute! This sounds sooooooo much older than 2022 icl, and not in a good way tbh. It picks up a little throughout the chorus, it’s nice at parts. Nah back down again. It’s fine.

10) Reba McEntire - 🧃 Really such a shame this wasn’t saved for film vs tv week tbh. My partner is actually incredibly obsessed with Reba so I’ve heard a lot of her discography tbh, and that’s all to say I know she has much better. Clearly written for a tv show bc the chorus is great for an opening theme, but funny send!!! And kinda fun too! Reba mom in a way.

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - 🥛 “it was like torture!” - bibbles

12) We Ani - 🥛 I’m afraid she is just a vocalist and not an artist. Oof

13) David Archuleta - 🥛 I prefer David…Cook.

14) Akini Jing - ☕️ Nate knowing we’d need a pick me up after that unfortunate stretch, thank you for this king. I like this a lot! This is kinda cunt, I have a feeling the visuals are even better for this. It does slightly feel like this is a song full of build up and I was hoping for a slightly bigger moment, but it’s still really well done!! I like it! OMG THE MOMENT CAME YASSSSSSSS!!!!

15) Suki Waterhouse - 🧃 I have yet to understood the love for this woman tbh. This is fine. I feel like I should like this more than I do. It just needs to be harder hitting.

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - 🥛 this is giving the sockapellas from pitch perfect tbh. Oh. Oh oh no. Oh good god. Men like this deserve micropenises Jesus.

17) The Marias - ☕️ this being after the last song skskssksksksksksksk. I tried getting into this last week and couldn’t quite get it. I get it more on a relisten tbh, they have a really cool style of production I tend to dig but also give really good instrumentation especially in the guitar work. I like this!!!! The chorus is really gorgeous tbh. I’ll be shocked if this isn’t dans 12.

18) The Jack Knives - 🧃 cute! Yeah! I do like this just don’t love it like I’ve liked other sends like this in the past. A little too rock in the melody line.

19) anni - 🍷 OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REAL FUCKING MUSIC RIGHT HERE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I love lyrics that speak to real experiences in such a thoughtful and tangible way. Incredible really. No, thank you anni.

20) BITTERS - 🍷 hmmmmmm I like this!!!!! The chorus is quite lovely!!!! These lyrics are kinda funny tbh. This is really really nice actually. This just keeps getting better and better I fear this is really speaking to my current taste tbh. This is reallyyyyy beautiful tbh

21) Luz Gaggi - 🧃 I’m not gaggi. I mean I am…on the smell. (It’s fine)

22) Thy Slaughter - 🍷 Yupppppppp I liked this on its release and I’m glad to see it here, though I generally like “shine a light” more. God the production on this is so crisp and clean, very unlike the rest of the pc music hits. This breakdown and build like YASSSSSSSSSSSSS okay yeah this was probably the right pick. What an absolute moment like wow. Amazing!!!!

23) Ikkimel - ☕️ Oh my goddddddddddd yasssssssssssss Nate really decided to feed the hyperpop girlies at the end I see. Really not sad about it, this is soooooooooo good. Really punchy, the German language (?) is so good for hyperpop tbh bc it can sound so punchy. This was really great!!!!! Very for me!!!

24) DellaXOZ - ☕️ this is probably the best this artist has hit for me tbh. This is really a great songwriting moment for them tbh like whooaaaaa the build. The production really sticks out too, this is reallyyyyyy gorgeous like whoa. The first time a DellaXOZ song has hit right away like whoaaaaaa. A hit!!!!!

25) RESCENE - ☕️ The cover is very reminiscent of IVE’s first singles, I hope this group gets their treatment!!! Great debut!!! This is really really nice!!!! The chorus drop is really good!!! The chorus in general is actually super gorge!!! Very girly girl like yassssssssss a great closer!!!!
45 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
1) This is fun! Doesn’t knock my socks off but it’s enjoyable
2) I had a good time with this one. Not usually my type of song but it vibed well with me tonight.
3) Nice, easy listening vibes with this song. Not much to it but I liked it.
4) She came, she ate, and she left me satisfied.
5) This was a miss.
6) This was fine. I could see what it was going for but it didn’t really hit the mark for me.
7) What a voice! Giving me a little bit 90s R&B to be quite frank. But that sound really doesn’t do anything for me in big 2024.
8) mommy-i mean. This was good!!
9) woahhhhhhhh i’m floatingggg this was insane
10) it’s fine but it’s also Reba McEntire.
11) 20 year old Dan is losing his mind!!!
12) I hated this girl on the Voice. This song doesn’t move me sorry
13) David Cook deserved to win American Idol 7. This is fine!
14) Akini Jing - oh this is the winner
15) Suki Waterhouse - mother mothering (2024)
16) dajdlgdaglkjdaglkjdalkgjdalkdalkjdlkjfalkdjaflkdjfalkjdlkadlkadlajdlkjalkdjadlkhadlkjalkdjalkdalkdjalkjdlkadlkadlkajdlkajdlkjadlkalkdhalkdhalkdalkjdlkajdlkahlkdalkdjalkjdlkajdlkalkdgalkdhagldhalkdaflkdaflhdaflkjdalkfjdalkhdlaghdlkajlkdajgdlkajglkdhgaljdahgdahfkdahodhfihaoihraljdalkhdlahglkdajflkdsjaglidhalighdsalghdalkjfdlkaldhgaahflkdshfalkdhoighILHAGLJDWLKFJDIAJDIAHGODAHGLKDSAFLKDSJAFLKDJAOIHALHALGJDALKJDLKJKDSAFOIWAHGRLKWAHFLAJFDSAFLHDGLSAHGA
17) yes please this sound. I really enjoyed this!!
18) This was cute!
19) kajdaljdlkagjdlajgdlajflafjlkdajfldajflkdajflkdajflkdajfdajflkadjflkafjlkdjalfjdlk squirt!!
20) Oh this girl came to steal my heart this week I’m floatingggg
21) oh she slayed if you think about it
22) Thy Slaughter - oh thank god i came back to tsc this week is showing me that i will find so many new artists and songs like this. This was really good!!
23) Ikkimel - djgalkdagjldagjlagjlaj YASSSSSSSSSSSSS this was so much fun
24) DellaXOZ - the hits keep cominggggggg aghalgjlkgj yassssssss
25) this was cute! Unfortunately, it’s getting lost in this gorgeous lineup of songs
45 days 13 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) YUJU - shes so prettyyyyyy.. and surprisingly i didn't hate this like at awlll... it was quite cheery nd cutesy.

02) Slayyyter - i still never listened to this album in full, the cover is like the most stunning thing abt it i fear but i mean this was fine. i feel like i prefer some other songs to this but it was still okay. like slayyyter will forever be okay to me. i mean its very gia woods or maybe gia woods is slayyyter but they're both my sisters.

03) 9m88 - oh i was very bored i cant lie. just a bit uneventful for me. very drab and dire!!!!

04) Genia - i do think its a little bit boring, i think it needed longer in the studio but its fine i guess. she has the potential to be one of the girlies. i still enjoyed it though.

05) Nisa - boring yt girl that i probably would've lived for years ago but i mean now im just a lidl bit bored i cant lie. the guitar is kind of gorg though i enjoeyd that a lottttt!!!

06) Lana Lubany - again i feel like i wanted mOREEEEEE from this... there's just something a bit half-baked about it. i just wanted it to be cuntier and i dont think it was that at all.

07) Alicia Creti - the vocals were interesting but as a whole i was living :((((( i wanted to like it more but ultimately i fear i just do not.

08) Absolutely - wow this is the week of lost potential. this could've been so much better but lyrically it was quite awful and that chorus was...... terrible. some of the girls this week need to mature into their sound  a bit more. i want to say she'll be one to watch but im not sure after this performance...

09) ExWHYZ - ohhhhhh finally something i can sink my teeth into. i really enjoyed this actually.. the first song this week I've actually thought was quite interesting and gorg. makes me wanna pop my arse out and DANCEEEEE.

10) Reba McEntire - aweee reba an icon and forever will be one. its kind of camp isn't it yahhhh.

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - am i bored of this sound... yeah a bit. like it just seems so devoid of any personality...

12) We Ani - this is like.... really bad oh my god....

13) David Archuleta - and just when i thought this week couldn't get any worse oh my gawddd.. like this has to be a joke im so serious. one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life and im so serious.

14) Akini Jing - oh i enjoyed the production of this smmmm... this was kind of eerie and gorgeous...yassss

15) Suki Waterhouse - i kind of wanted another suki song but with how bad this week is ill take what i can get... yassss love suki !!!

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - O_O oh lawdddd.

17) The Marias - i can always rely on the marias to give me a luke warm bop nd that's what it is.. very nice smooth disco i enjoyed it!!!

18) The Jack Knives - loud and noisy!

19) anni - i mean shes a little queenie.

20) BITTERS - this feels so dated i cant believe we're doing this still in 2024 but yeah i guess we are. like it sounds very basic and boring but if this was years ago maybe id live a bit more... but honestly that's even pushing it. just so boringgg!!!

21) Luz Gaggi - yeah again i didn't love this. a bit noisy but i mean........ its fine.

22) Thy Slaughter - oh finally.. SOMETHING.. i was so scared of this week but then we have this. one of the best songs of last year yuppppp.. and to think this is arguably not even the best on the album EVERYTHING IS SO GOOOOOOD. the progression of the production yuppppp stunnn.

23) Ikkimel - it was funnnnn!

24) DellaXOZ - oh my sister she ate this all the way up im so GLAD bc this week was a complete write off im so glad this was sent it was NEEDED. phew. that CHORUS YASSSSSSS.

25) RESCENE - this was a bit pretty actually. its nothing new nothing changed but i am featuring this!
45 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) YUJU - 'DALALA' - I guess this is the new sound of K-Pop, it's fine but I'm getting a bit tired with this sound.

02) Slayyyter - 'Starfucker' - If a song requires me to sign in to watch the video, it better knocks my socks off. This is a very meh song. At least it's not noise music, that's all I will say.

03) 9m88 - 'Tell Me' - It's chill and nice, tho it feels a bit dragged out near the end.

04) Genia - 'Know!' - It's nice.

05) Nisa - 'Ferris Wheel' - This is quite pleasant to listen to, a little indie rock vibe is nice.

06) Lana Lubany - 'STANNA' - Eh......, not for me I guess.

07) Alicia Creti - 'Bleeding Me Dry' - Nice vocal. But the song itself doesn't really interest me much.

08) Absolutely - 'Higher' - I had high expectations when I heard the beginning but this doesn't build up to anything.

09) ExWHYZ - 'Wanna Dance' - Tbh J-Pop is really better than K-Pop but they's never really been appreaciated and this is an example of that. It's kind of nice but the chorus a bit of a letdown tho. Oh wait the breakdown is really nice.

10) Reba McEntire - 'I'm A Survivor' - LMAO YES GO REBA THE COUNTRY LEGENDARY SINGER!

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - 'One on One' - I've heard so much retro beats that you need to knock it off the park to get any points from me. This is however a very cookie cutter type song.

12) We Ani - 'Good For?' - This reminds me of advertisements for some reason.

13) David Archuleta - 'OK, Alright' - Oh if any of his songs from his earlier albums was submitted, it would've gotten 12 from me for sure. This is fine but his music isn't really as good as it has been. His vocals is still amazing tho.

14) Akini Jing - 'Call Me Shadow' - This is noise.

15) Suki Waterhouse - 'Johanna' - It's fine but it's nothing amazing.

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - 'Enormous Penis' -https://media1.tenor.com/m/RLVyiIA3jfEAAAAC/penis-haha.gif

17) The Marias - 'Run Your Mouth' - Finally a good song this week.

18) The Jack Knives - 'Are You Listening?' - Very 2000s punk rock, I can live with this actually.

19) anni - 'squirt' - This is honestly one of the worst songs this week.

20) BITTERS - 'Metaphors' - A palate cleanser. It's kind of decent to listen to. YES THE CHORUS OMG I MOVED!

21) Luz Gaggi - 'Altar' - I actually kind of liked this? Suprisingly but yeah I don't mind this song tbh.

22) Thy Slaughter - 'Lost Everything' - Another song that started nice but didn't build up to anything.

23) Ikkimel - 'SWEET BABY JESUS' - It's time for us to have uneroll button for songs like this in TSC.

24) DellaXOZ - 'BORING' - This is quite good actually. Oh wait the chorus ruined the whole song.

25) RESCENE - 'YoYo' - Oh I enjoy this a lot.
45 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
01) YUJU – its okay, not unlistenable.  I do wish artisits would stop putting life sounds in a song, it really ruins the flow.
02) Slayyyter – Next!!!!!
03) 9m88 – very coffee lounge jazz
04) Genia – a bit dreary, a bit ive heard it all before!
05) Nisa – its okay, its not terrible.
06) Lana Lubany – not my kind of thing.
07) Alicia Creti – not my kind of music, its okay.
08) Absolutely – not enjoying the ways shes singing, or the lalala bit.
09) ExWHYZ – it’s a bit repetitive, but ive heard worse.
10) Reba McEntire – a bit of country music. Its not awful, just a bit schmaltzy!
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER – a bit 80s, its okay.
12) We Ani – its okay, a bit annoying it places, but overall not too bad.
13) David Archuleta – a bit twee, a bit repetitive.
14) Akini Jing – jarring and irritating! And way too long.
15) Suki Waterhouse – so quiet, had to turn up the volume. Didn’t go anywhere.
16) Da Vinci's Notebook – not a fan of barber shop type music.
17) The Marias – her vocals are bit dreary. Its okay.
18) The Jack Knives – brilliant.
19) anni – jesus, if you want to sing porn at least have a good voice and good music, not this monotone drivel!!
20) BITTERS – that erg at the end of each line is really annoying.
21) Luz Gaggi – its akay, a bit shouty and whispery!!
22) Thy Slaughter – didn’t really go anywhere, but felt like it should!
23) Ikkimel – that was dreadful.
24) DellaXOZ – the sound thing on voices, should be banned.
25) RESCENE – its not awful!
45 days 10 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) YUJU - a cute little groovy opening number omg.. it was giving me IU in some parts. it's nice to listen to but would it necessarily end up on my PLAYLISTS? i just don't know.. but indeed it was nice.

02) Slayyyter - when this came out i was so bald. the production is crazy like is she insane.. well duh but thats besides the point. UR SUCH A STARFUCKER.. UHUHGUGUHHGU yasssss. whenever i decide to go clubbing again i need this to be played.

03) 9m88 - mitsu the beats.. u should be called mitsu THEE beats cause that production oh yas.. this is so contemporary i was living for her. i was hypnotized by the serve i rly was.

04) Genia - u can always tell by a thumbnail if a song is gonna be a cunty slay yass mawma serve. this lady i have never heard of her but she devoured this. that production w those vocals like YASSSSSSSSS. i know shes underrated as fuck for no rsn. we need more from ha!

05) Nisa - ik this was in hsc in some way or another but i dont remember ever hearing it. probably because it's pretty mid.

06) Lana Lubany - idk why this lady makes me giggle so much i find her funny. i was here for this actually like this could b one of her best songs.. it was a bit experimental n we lurve tha. the chorus was good asf i think this is a grower aswell.

07) Alicia Creti - we always get a bit of excellence from colors show dont we. i did nawt expect that voice when i first looked at her. but then i looked closer and she has that becky hill look to her when she sings if u get it u get it. this was so fucking good girls omg... yASSSSSSSSS

08) Absolutely - so shes raye's sis omg.. first time hearing her. i didnt know she was serving too. u can hear the raye in her aswell.. i rly liked this a LAWT though omg.. she has sm potential. SERVE

09) ExWHYZ - this build up my lawd this chorus better be good.. LOOOOOOOOL THAT VENICE QIN ASS CHORUS. in the sense that it gives barely anything but since it gives nothing it starts to give. u know what maybe im chatting shite it was giving after a bit.. the venice qin effect is so real u guys. CONCLUSION: it was good

10) Reba McEntire - okayyy miss reba.. her hair in that pic is making me giggle. this is just a real artist u guys.. her voice good as fuck its crazy. shes mother <3 never listening again though hugs

11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - now i havent seen the name sofi tukker in a hot minute. glad 2 see theyre still making music for their hundreds of fans <3 i found this to be quite uninspiring personally. it didnt spark anything within me i think i was just bored

12) We Ani - plzzzz at we ani. this is exactly the kind of song i would've expected to hear from her. like it really does give the voice alumni. this was actually really bad u guys. this feels so dated. whoever produced this is tasteless

13) David Archuleta - his music is such a jumpscare my gawd.. ever since he let us knew he's been sucking cawk the music's been shite. why is the chorus just fuck ass talking omgg dont piss me off.

14) Akini Jing - oh this powerhouse in production we r cheering so loudly. i wasnt sure abt it at first but it was rly interesting and i think the way it blew up at the end made me like it more yasss!

15) Suki Waterhouse - i will never escape this lady. i dont understand why this sounded so drowned out. like my volume is loud why does it sound like that. kinda threw me awf the entire song. it didnt sound that bad but idk everythings just off for me.

16) Da Vinci's Notebook - OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM CREASING U GUYS LMAOL,AOAMALMAOMAPALAMAOAMLOAMALMALAMOAMALMAOLMAOA IM GONNA WEE

17) The Marias - i never rly got fully into the marias but i quite liked the sound of this. mind u anything would sound better after that last thing. but this genuinely was good. rly like her vocal. im here for this song oh yes! could see it winning.

18) The Jack Knives - that name was alrdy a jumpscare. if u know u know. i rlly just have to reiterate that this is not a sound i enjoy in music

19) anni - YASSSS SQUIRT! i love when songs have like no structure or whatever theyre just 2 minutes of complete gaggery.. n thats what this was. just very ME! shes ganadora personally

20) BITTERS - u know what. i have time today for this cute pop moment. like im quite here for it actually. that chorus was good as fk. oh i love this white woman so much. she ate.

21) Luz Gaggi - LUZ GAGGI is the best name of all time. now one thing about luz is shes LOUDDDDDD. but i really liked this u know.. it was kind of mysterious. something about that chorus has me hooked idk girls.. she got me.

22) Thy Slaughter - pLZZZ THIS SONG.. where do i know this from. i rlly wanna know. anyways i do like it. it's quite nice <3

23) Ikkimel - THAT GERMAN ASS VATER AT THE BEGINNING TOOK ME OUT .. this is rly giving domiziana sos to me.. it was a bit of a bawp if im being perfectly honest.

24) DellaXOZ - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. this songs a bit of me. i just luv it girls. shes so good n tht chorus is a collapse im sorry. im sure some loser ass motherfucker commented 'HAW HAW BORING' like die

25) RESCENE - to be honest im not sold on this. the chorus is cute n all. but i just dont know i need a bit more from them.
45 days 10 hours ago
Tepr
01) YUJU - pretty standard, a little dated…
02) Slayyyter - not my fav from the album, there's just better choices i feel?
03) 9m88 - instantly grabbed by this, didn't progress, but solid overall.
04) Genia - great production, kind of ended abruptly
05) Nisa - ya I don't mind this, a little different
06) Lana Lubany - this was pretty cool, a little anticlimactic.
07) Alicia Creti - an immediate no from me, the lyrics are too literal for me.
08) Absolutely - nice voice but feels a little basic overall, some lovely little instruments coming in as it progress. It builds nicely, but as it doe the lyrics become a little generic. I dont know, it has potential , a missed opportunity to really go for it.
09) ExWHYZ - that build was insane, gorgeous vocals, very hypnotic, giving me life.
10) Reba McEntire - is this from tikitty tok, honestly Its nice.
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - it has a lot of elements I should love, and I am grooving to this. It just feels a little generic, needed something to change it up
12) We Ani - similar vibe to track 7, im not the target audience for this.
13) David Archuleta - this song is very inoffensive, and that's the problem, its forgettable
14) Akini Jing - Hmm this isn't really hitting as much as I wanted it too. I think it feels a little one note. I like it but it didn't really progress. The end feels a little forced.
15) Suki Waterhouse - ohh this is different but familiar, it’s nice
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - this is why I participate in TSC with shame.
17) The Marias - I can't place it, but its reminding me of something. Nice overall vibe. It has some interesting bits , but its starting to feel a little one note. Not a bad song at all but it didnt wow me
18) The Jack Knives - 2008 called, and nobody answered
19) anni - okay Im kinda over this trend , but at the same time I did actually like… she might of topped Slayyyter this week!
20) BITTERS - oh no this is fine by all means, but its just not for me
21) Luz Gaggi - okay I'm digging this , a little different, but also solid
22) Thy Slaughter - feeling it from the start. This is nice, it reminds a little of SOPHIE, which is nice but also making me a little sad
23) Ikkimel  - it was fine, but the novelty itself is not gonna be enough
24) DellaXOZ - hmm I don't think theres enough to grab me
25) RESCENE - it's not bad, just feels a little flat. Nothing really here to keep me interested

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!