This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 543 Final

Topic » TSC 543 Final

56 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. YUJU - This is better than I remember it being the first time I heard it but like it’s still nothing super special? Play remains untouched as her best song and XUM retains their claim to the best song called DDALALA

2. Slayyyter - I mean I guess it’s better than most of the other Slayyyter songs I’ve heard but the bar’s kind of in hell

3. 9m88 - The production is nice but I lost interest after about a minute. Very stagnant

4. Genia - It’s okay, a little bit dry though

5. Nisa - Mom omg I love a cute little indie rock moment

6. Lana Lubany - I love my Palestinian icon but like this definitely isn’t her best song. The Snake, Clone, and Sold all outsell I fear.

7. Alicia Creti - The vocal is SO fucking good I just wish it was going to a better song. Love the 90’s R&B vibes but that’s about all I can say

8. Absolutely - Oh there’s so much potential here. I know for a fact that she has a hit in her but aside from a solid intro this is pretty awful

9. ExWHYZ - Finally some CUNT. The build on this is so good

10. Reba McEntire - This is such a funny send LMAO. Single mom who works two jobs yasss

11. The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER - Incredibly basic in every way

12. We Ani - American Idol did something awful to her tbh. I miss when she was making bland R&B like White Chocolate at least that was camp

13. David Archuleta - Love David as a personality but his music has fallen off so hard in the last few years. Wtf is that chorus

14. Akini Jing - The production is so good I’m OBSESSED. Gorgeous, sounds like something I’d hear during a 3am rave set

15. Suki Waterhouse - I just don’t get the hype for her, it’s not for me

16. Da Vinci’s Notebook - Be so fucking for real

17. The Marias - The production/instrumentation is honestly really good but it’s kind of hard to appreciate it when there’s no energy behind it. I’m bored

18. The Jack Knives - I’m so sorry bibbles but this is not it.

19. anni - Oh this is awful!

20. BITTERS - The chorus was absolutely lovely. I liked this, I had a good time!

21. Luz Gaggi - I wasn’t on board until the buildup to the chorus but this was nice! Definitely a bit jarring after the rest of this week but still good

22. Thy Slaughter - Another song that’s definitely being carried by its production. A really solid track but I wish they went in a different direction with the melodies

23. Ikkimel - I think the problem is that I’ve heard this kind of German hyperpop/dance music done a lot better multiple times in HSC. This is okay in a vacuum though I guess?

24. DellaXOZ - The way I almost sent this song this week LMAO. This is fun! She still hasn’t topped I Want Doesn’t Get but I was moving

25. RESCENE - Oh this is a bit of a bop actually! Apparently Minami from My Teenage Girl is here as well, I might have to keep an eye on them
56 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) YUJU: It’s cute. Nothing particularly unique, but it’s cute
02) Slayyyter: It’s fine. Not really my brand, but I like that she kind of has a budget these days
03) 9m88: The instrumentation is everything. I knew I was in for a treat after the first note. We love you Mistu the Beats
04) Genia: I liked this. I might have made some different production choices because some of the background elements did get a bit annoying. But I still moved
05) Nisa: The vibe was cool. The instrumentation had character, was a bit grungy.
06) Lana Lubany: Could be a grower? Idk I liked parts of it, but the whole just didn’t really resonate with me. But I see the vision
07) Alicia Creti: I'm a bit bored if I’m being honest. I don’t love her (objectively good) voice. I was moving to that basic ass beat though.
08) Absolutely: Oh! I was hoping this would turn into some ethereal, dream poppy, shoegaze adjacent goodness. But wow, I hated every minute of this I fear
09) ExWHYZ: Lol this is quite funny to me. Thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning
10) Reba McEntire: A single mom who works two jobs who loves her kids and never stops. Mom
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER: Well
12) We Ani: She looks like a queen in the thumbnail. I’m sure she has a hit in her. Nice voice, but the production was not great
13) David Archuleta: LMFAO he’s still making music? Kind of bald. I mean this is extremely corny. This sounds like a rejected Bieber track. Terrible, but I’m living for that fact that in 2024, we’re sending David Archuleta to TSC
14) Akini Jing: It did go on a bit long, but I enjoyed it.
15) Suki Waterhouse: I’ll never be a Suki fan I fear. This does nothing for me
16) Da Vinci's Notebook: Subject matter aside, I can get behind some barbershop style vocals
17) The Marias: Cute
18) The Jack Knives: They’re giving guys who never progressed past the mid 2000s…like they’re going back to their high school reunion and performing to relive their glory days. I moved past this sound, but I appreciate the bit of nostalgia thinking about better bands who executed this sound better
19) anni: Her pic is giving Suzanne Davis
20) BITTERS: A pleasant surprise! I liked this
21) Luz Gaggi: This was pretty bad icl
22) Thy Slaughter: This was cute. Really good actually. This is kind of my brand of electronic music. Other DJs/Producers should take some notes
23) Ikkimel: Sure
24) DellaXOZ: You can always count on Della to serve a cute little banger
25) RESCENE: Wait, now this is kpop. This was really good
56 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        This was cute
2.        Such a bop! Vibing to this!
3.        It was a bit coffee lounge
4.        This was quite a nice listen
5.        I really enjoyed this! Digging the vibes of it!
6.        Bit of a mess and she was just talking most of the time
7.        Didn’t really care for this
8.        It was alright I guess
9.        Could’ve gone off more but it was fine
10.        ICONIC!
11.        I am vibing! This is great!
12.        Might be a grower
13.        This was very good, I liked this
14.        Really digging the dark vibes from this
15.        I love Amanda Lepore
16.        Emmm……
17.        Digging the sound of this
18.        This was quite nice
19.        Lol this was a mess
20.        Love her jacket! The song was quite good
21.        It was fine
22.        Kind of just fades into the background. It sounds like loading screen music for a game
23.        This isn’t “I love you Jesus” by Trisha Paytas
24.        Really enjoyed this
25.        Nothing really grabbed my attention from it
56 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) YUJU        chillin this morning i see with some vibes
02) Slayyyter        feels very safe for slayyter
03) 9m88        someting about this made me uncomfortable
04) Genia        i am definitely feeling this vibe
05) Nisa        yea... i'll not be vibing with this one
06) Lana Lubany        this is like almost doing enough
07) Alicia Creti        vocals are doing it this morning
08) Absolutely        like 3 years ago, i would assume this is doing well
09) ExWHYZ        mmm... i'm like not actually feeling the electroness of it
10) Reba McEntire        BOP
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER        disco fever i see
12) We Ani        i feel like this artist can do better. like maybe this is just underproduced for me?
13) David Archuleta        ... wait... is this when he was still pretending to be straight?
14) Akini Jing        oh the girls are eating this up are't they>?
15) Suki Waterhouse        this is too lesbian for me
16) Da Vinci's Notebook        oh.,.. well... i was hoping this would be at least fun musically
17) The Marias        very safe
18) The Jack Knives        yea... i knew this was a no
19) anni        why are we willingly putting bibbles through this?
20) BITTERS        another one that feels safe
21) Luz Gaggi        we are trying the vocalists this week aren't we
22) Thy Slaughter        this is morning vibes
23) Ikkimel        where was this during tsc xmas special?
24) DellaXOZ        no... that's ... no....
25) RESCENE        this isn't Nicola Roberts
55 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
01) YUJU - This is not a good opener. It's just very, very average and dragged on.
02) Slayyyter - Never really been a fan of Slayyyter to begin with and this wasn't a great song to listen to. Just felt a bit broing and from the songs I've heard from her this definitely isn't her best.
03) 9m88 - This was really chill and her vocals felt very ethereal. I was vibing to this one.
04) Genia - I really enjoyed this, my kind of music but I could've done with something added just to allow it to punch a bit harder. Feels a bit basic rn.
05) Nisa - May get better with more listens. Very Baby Queen/Holly Humberstone. It was alright.
06) Lana Lubany - Lana Lubany has never made a good song
07) Alicia Creti - I'm conflicted. I feel like I should like this but there's something holding me back. I'm not a fan of her vocals either it feels like she's doing too much
08) Absolutely - queen <3
09) ExWHYZ - I can name 20 songs that does this exact thing and does it way better.
10) Reba McEntire - The way this is unironically one of the better songs this week so far.
11) The Knocks & Sofi Tukker - This was basic but I was vibing aswell icl. It's harmless and objectively good.
12) We Ani -  i dont really have any negatives for this but i also dont have any positives
13) David Archuleta - The way little girls back in 2008 were mad when he lost American Idol. They need to be serious he should have never come second.
14) Akini Jing - This bored me although I liked the production in certain parts
15) Suki Waterhouse - Oh the way this should landslide this week but tsc hates talented women.
16) Da Vinci's Notebook - this offended me.
17) The Marias - oh this is really cute. I found this very pleasant and I enjoyed this.
18) The Jack Knives - LMAO this is so funny.
19) anni - Half of TSC listeners need their ears cleansed if they are sending songs like this.
20) Bitters - This could have been so good but it just fell a bit flat for me. Still one of the better songs this week tho.
21) Luz Gaggi - Ths was kinda incredible. I was eating this UP! The chorus slapped!!!
22) Thy Slaughter - I had such high expectations but this did nothing for me. Kinda wanted to make me slaughter my eardrums
23) Ikkimel - I cant even lie, I enjoyed this. Maybe its cos this week has made me lose braincells but this wasn't even that bad
24) DellaXOZ - This is something I would actually listen to outside of TSC. I really enjoyed this. Great production too.
25) Rescene - not for me
55 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) YUJU: It’s okay! Not a particular standout for me tbhhhh.
02) Slayyyter: Mhm I tried to give this a proper listen and after a while I did get into it! I like it.
03) 9m88: It’s giving some good and slow vibes, I wouldn’t say I’m wowedddd.
04) Genia: This is gorgeous for sure, but I’m still looking for my boppityyy bop.
05) Nisa: Took a while for this song to start, but meh sorry.
06) Lana Lubany: Finally, I’m awakeee!! This is totally giving me what I want and I am intrigued for sure.
07) Alicia Creti: I was not expecting that voice, quite unique I would say! But Rocky no likey much.
08) Absolutely: Another pretty song, but I don’t think I’d remember it after today.
09) ExWHYZ: The week of slow and uneventful songs bahhhhhh.
10) Reba McEntire: Ahhh I’ve heard this many times, I likeeeeee for sure looolll.
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER: An okay-ish beat, I don’t know maybe cause it’s Sunday and I need some excitement in my life.
12) We Ani: Noopeeeerssss.
13) David Archuleta: ROCKY IS AWAKEEE! I have woken up from my slumber, this is super fun and honestly don’t find it cringey. It’s giving me lowkey, but boppppyyyy vibes. 100% an ear worm, It’s fine I’m fine okay all rightttt! ALLL RIGHTTT!
14) Akini Jing: Me no liken.
15) Suki Waterhouse: It’s another no for me.
16) Da Vinci's Notebook: It progressively gets worse, even though I do love Da Vinci.
17) The Marias: I’d say this is a bop, in comparison to the songs I’ve heard so far. I’M DIGGING THISSS!
18) The Jack Knives: YESSS YESSS YESSS!!! COME ONN, this is 100% giving and I thoroughly enjoyed this like this will be on repeat.
19) anni: Nope. Sorry.
20) BITTERS: I like it ish like this is a good attempt and I’m liking this.
21) Luz Gaggi: It’s another no for me, now I’m bored again.
22) Thy Slaughter: Meh mehhhhh!!
23) Ikkimel: My poor eyes. No sarcasm intended.
24) DellaXOZ: Perfect title to explain this edition, but rocky LIKESSS AND POSSIBLY LOVES THE VIBE OF THIS SONG.       
25) RESCENE: Y’all shall be the last submission, I give points too cause this is fun.
55 days 21 hours ago
selisic
01) YUJU
She's trying to serve in those streets! Yess mom dalalala in the city.
02) Slayyyter
What a waste, y'all literally just wanted to prevent someone else sending Slayyyter by sending this crap.
03) 9m88
I would be living for this but I don't have the energy to support this i fear.
04) Genia
This is sounding like that generic song that would trend in the summer that everyone forgets about after October 1st.
05) Nisa
I get the vision here but I'm not living for it.
06) Lana Lubany
She's trying to give an impact but theres no impact not even a little wave.
07) Alicia Creti
So Color Show is usually good but this is one of the exceptions when it's not.
08) Absolutely
This is just noise. Like static noise you would hear in your car radio.
09) ExWHYZ
Finally some good music, like it took that long. Thank you to the user who sent this.
10) Reba McEntire
Oh I fucking quit. Who is sending Reba now???
11) The Knocks & SOFI TUKKER
Y'all really said let's send the worst songs of good artists this week and is so upsetting.
12) We Ani
Oh mom said destroy the last two songs with this hit!
13) David Archuleta
Syesha Mercado is better and y'all can't tell me anything else.
14) Akini Jing
Oh MADREEE! I'M LIVING FOR THESE BEATSSS!
15) Suki Waterhouse
This sounds like one of those songs you would hear at an abandonded gas station in the middle of nowhere, usa.
16) Da Vinci's Notebook
Um. This is giving Total Drama Roblox.
17) The Marias
Usually I would i hate on the marias but they actually sound good in this garbagefest of a week.
18) The Jack Knives
Mam this ain't happy hour in tennessee get off the stage.
19) anni
Usually I would trash this but this week squirt squirt sounds like beethoven.
20) BITTERS
Mom i'm living for this lady gaga pokerface video.
21) Luz Gaggi
Oh I'm def adding this hit to my playlist for la fanta fanta!
22) Thy Slaughter
Oh I'm scared who invited this Aurora wannabe to the contest.
23) Ikkimel
Mariah Carey move aside we have our next christmas overused hit to be played every year. Let me blast this.
24) DellaXOZ
For a title this isn't boring! I'm liking the vibes of it.
25) RESCENE
Oh these moms closing the edition is what this edition needed to wash the bad away.
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
let
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
me
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
get
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
to
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
a
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
new
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
page
55 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
whilst

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!