This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3658 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
Danny-

me and mikes game was very similar. the reason i didnt win as many challenges is because i couldnt show up to most of them do to my schedule but the ones i did show up to i did rather well in and i even won one of them. i fell my game was better because of my relationships with everyone even as the game was ended people still were loyal to me and i was loyal to them. me and conner had a top3, me mike and eric and top3. and jordan voted for mike instead of me at top4 so im guessing he would have taken me over him. so as more and more threats were exposed and alliances fell, mine was still strong and most wanted to to stay loyal to me and bring to the end because i am a trustworthy honest guy. i feel i had better relationships with people then mike so i wasnt deamed a threat so my social game was better
3658 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
eric-

the ismal vote wasnt made by me or mike, and im not sure if connor or me came to mike 1st. because if i did talk to mike 1st then i was the one to bring him in and make our 4th making the vote 4-3 blindsiding him. so i brought it up and asked him about it
3658 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
connor was in charge and i helped set it up by talking to mike and i wanted to talk to you about it eric but u didnt answer in time
3658 days 5 hours ago
ForceMike1
Sorry if I wasn't clear about the Ismail thing, Connor came to me first.
3658 days 5 hours ago
ForceMike1
Nick it was all Connor.
3658 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
ok i was just wondering cause i didnt know that. i did bring it up to u but i really wasnt sure if connor did too or before me or not
3658 days 5 hours ago
Econ21
alright well since neither of you set up the Ismail vote your games were basically 100% the same lol so idk what to base my vote off really. I am going to have to decide if it is more impressive to win more immunities or to have never been voted for and make the f2.
3658 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
i was here for like 3 challenges and i won 1 out of them. also my social game was so good i didnt need to rely on my pysical game as much have i have in the past
3658 days 5 hours ago
ForceMike1
I didn't need to win those challenges, I wanted to win. I have been criticized in the past for not having a well rounded game and I wanted to make sure my game wasn't seen that way again.
3658 days 3 hours ago
EM002
Just to clarify: Connor sent Mike and I a PM about taking Ismail out knowing I had voted for him since were the on the new tribes. I trusted Connor but Mike was not a person who I wanted to discuss that with because the whole game he was a wimp and didn't bother taking Ismail out until almost the end.

Oh and so this jury knows Mike, Eric and I had a "Final 3 deal" where we would do whatever it took to keep all 3 of us safe. Turns out, Mike didn't tell anything about to Eric so the alliance was practically never there because of his shady ass.

And that is why I am voting for NICK!
3658 days 2 hours ago
jman96
I dont need to ask questions. I know who i am voting for. Soneone that deserves to win out of the 2.
3658 days 2 hours ago
ForceMike1
Eric M if you want a screen shot of that conversation I will gladly supply one to you. Eric E was not discussed as being in a final 3 alliance.
3658 days ago
countrygirl15701
Hmmm, those answers aren't worthy of my vote.  What was the reason behind me leaving so quick when I wasn't even a freaking threat!
3658 days ago
NickBrad97
We voted u out not because u were a threat but because u were least likely to have an idol. So we played it safe and Tyler played his idol for himself so our plan worked. Flushed the idol and got rid of all the big threats after
3657 days 20 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Still not good enough for me.

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!