This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3656 days 17 hours ago
ForceMike1
Eric why does it matter when we took him out?
3656 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Cause you had a perfect chance to get rid of him sooner but NONE of you did. The plan was made by Connor and he has the FULL CREDIT. He got the people and he got the numbers so I applaud him for having brain cells even though it was basically at the end of tis game....
3656 days 17 hours ago
ForceMike1
It wouldn't have been smart to vote out Ismail at the moment you wanted him out. There were 3 villains and 6 heroes left. If I would have switched at that time I probably wouldn't be here right now. I would have been making a stupid and unnecessary move for that point in the game.
3656 days 17 hours ago
EM002
And that's why you are not getting my vote. Simple as that.
3656 days 16 hours ago
ForceMike1
Ask me one time if I care
3656 days 16 hours ago
EM002
LOL I know you don't but IDC :)

You will NOT get my vote in ANY game that we play together!
3656 days 16 hours ago
ForceMike1
Once again, I don't care
3656 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Okay ive made my decision. Goodluck both of you!
3656 days 14 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Well, I still haven't made up my mind.  IMO, neither of you are worthy of my vote.  Want my vote, send me a private message telling me WHY I SHOULD vote for you!
3656 days 7 hours ago
tyty97
Well I made my descion. Good luck to you to.
3656 days 5 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Well, my vote is in.  Even though you both messaged me, I still couldn't make up my mind, so I used random.org.
3656 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Wow
And Iv done too gl guys
3655 days 22 hours ago
Econ21
Too very similar games. Your social games and physical may have been a little differnt but in terms of strategy, which I care about the most, you two were exactly the same. It was a hard decision to make but I voted for the person I generally think played the overall best game, even though they were like 99% similar.
3655 days 20 hours ago
allan526
To everyone complaining about nick being UTR, that's the exact same way he got to the finals in Congo, you should of seen it comming
3654 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Reading votes on MONDAY

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!