This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3657 days 10 hours ago
tyty97
This is probably the first time I really had no idea who im going to vote for. Whoever I feel answers my question the best will get my vote

My question for both of you why doesn't the other person deserve to be here and who if anyone deserve to be here more.
3657 days 10 hours ago
ForceMike1
Danielle-

We didn't want anyone in who could potentially get the heroes to flip. We felt you could have done that and we didn't want an idol to get played.
3657 days 10 hours ago
Walkerbait27
QUESTIONS
TO BOTH
WHY DID YOU VOTE ME OUT BEFORE THE VILLAINS I PROMISED F6 AND KEPT IT YOU BOTH BETRAYED ME I WOULDVE BEEN FINE WITH 6th but as long as no VILLAINS
3657 days 10 hours ago
ForceMike1
Tyler-

If anything Nick doesn't deserve to be here because he didn't win as many competitions. If anyone else besides Nick deserves to be here it's Eric E because he played a great game balanced with a social game and winning challenges.
3657 days 10 hours ago
ForceMike1
Ismail-

I voted you out because I felt that you could win yourself to the end and if you got to the end and won the final immunity challenge I didn't feel like I would be the one you would bring. You were also the biggest social threat in my opinion so no one would have wanted to make a move against you.
3657 days 6 hours ago
NickBrad97
Tyler-

mike doesn't deserve to win as much as me. he played a great but mine was just a little better, I didn't win as many challenge because I wasn't here, but I didn't need to because I think that most people were more loyal to me and wanted me with them. my social game was better then his
3657 days 6 hours ago
NickBrad97
Ismail-

I voted you because it was the perfect time to get a huge threat like you out. I wasn't sure if u had an idol or not because I knew that one of the heros had one and u were most likely to have it. so the only way was threw a blindside when I had the numbers and u weren't expecting it. plus I honestly felt if u made it to the end u would have won and I couldn't take that chance later down the road with idols and immunities out there
3657 days 2 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Mike, that wasn't true....if anyone would've flipped, I would've.  but, you never talked to me.  Instead you just take someone out who wasn't a threat.  Therefore, neither one of you deserve my vote.
3657 days 2 hours ago
ForceMike1
Danielle it's a game a someone has to go. I didn't talk to you but you didn't talk to me either. I was already in the majority so why should I have to come to you? You didn't make an effort to stay in the game and you had to go.
3656 days 22 hours ago
cjuddy
Im still undecided.

I would like you to rank your

social game /10
Physical game /10
Strategic game /10

And please give a description of why you ranked yourself as those numbers...
then do the same for the other person!
3656 days 22 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Actually I DID want to stay in the game, but I didn't even know I was in jeopardy to leave!
3656 days 21 hours ago
ForceMike1
Ranks-

Myself:
Social- 8.5/10 I rate myself an 8.5 because I admit there were some flaws in my social game. There were points where people would ask me things and I would turn a blind eye because I didn't want to say the wrong things.
Physical- 9.5/10 I rate myself a 9.5 as far as a strategic game because I won this most individual immunity challenges and did well in all other challenges. Pre-merge I did well in competitions and post-merge. I don't give myself a 10 because there was a time where I couldn't make a challenge or 2.
Strategic- 9/10 I give myself a 9 because there were points in the game where I questioned if my strategy would work, but overall my strategic was pretty strong and saw very little flaws.

Nick:
Social- 9/10 the reason I give Nick a 9 is because even though he didn't receive any votes, there was an advance attempted to be made at final 4. I believe that neither of us played a perfect social game because there was some talk about getting both of us out at one point or another.
Physical- 8/10 this is because yes Nick only won 1 individual immunity but I have to admit that when he showed up to challenges he did pretty well. Also he worked hard pre-merge in tribal immunity challenges.
Strategic- 9/10 I also give Nick a 9 because I believe that he was mostly true to his strategy. I think his strategy was similar to mine which was staying low.

I believe our games were very similar but there were some parts where one excelled more than the other.
3656 days 21 hours ago
cjuddy
you are very nice haha XD you should of seen how me and the other finalists ranked eachother in allstars
3656 days 20 hours ago
NickBrad97
Connor-

ranks
me

Phsyical- 8/10 i only won 1 challange this season which was one for my worst for challenges (ive won more in other seasons i played in) but i wasnt here for most of them so can u blame me if i didnt win when i wasnt here

Strategic 9/10 i had a really good plan this, game lay low, strong alliance, and take out big threats which def worked as you can tell, also since danielle didnt know she was going thats another blind i was apart of

Social 10/10 i mean i didnt get a single vote, most were loyal to me i was loyal to most i was with. so no one really wanted me out, which is really good

mike

Physical 9/10 he was pretty good in challenges this game

Social 8/10 his game was really good here but towards the end he became more exposed as a threat and people started to what him out

strategic 9/10 we talked every vote so that was the same
3656 days 20 hours ago
EM002
LOL Nick, you have my vote but just know I don't like the way you played because I hate UTR people who are just behind the scenes but I just hate Mike in general so Mike doesn't amd will never get my vote.

But if I had the choice, just know I wouldn't vote neither of you and if Eric was there my vote would have been his same thing with Ismail because you were all cowards and not take him out sooner.

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!