This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3017 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Thanks to half the jury members that were actually bothered enough to ask a question!!!
It was fun
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yall are gonna have to wait a minute for my chart, but Jasper also did one. Also, the confessional group is not completely finished. I didn't get to add in the last episode's quotes yet. And I have like 200 unread mails to go through. But I'll open the group up and post the episode titles after the awards.
3017 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
congrats daniel
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
First award: FAN FAVORITE. For this award I nominated Sagar, Viv, and Will.

The winner... VIV! An all around joy to see play this game, with enough humor to keep the viewers engaged.
3017 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
disgusting
3017 days 4 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
too bad she died what a shame
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next award: HERO OF THE SEASON. The nominees are Austin W., David, and Patton.

The winner... DAVID! Even though the other alliance had him beat, his constant will to mix up the game was very enjoyable and gave him a good underdog story.
3017 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Well he was my hero
when he beat his own alliance and split the vote
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
For VILLIAN OF THE SEASON, the nominees are Brady, Brandon, and Daniel.

The winner is... BRANDON! If the jury vote didn't convince you, Brandon took his elimination and turned it into fuel to crush the dreams of the others this season. I personally loved it, but not everyone else did.

To quote Rodzilla, "Brandon is online 24/7"
3017 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
B Y E
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Speaking of... FAVORITE PREJURY BOOT. The nominees are James, Rodzilla, and The Appetizer †

The winner is... RODZILLA! His confessionals made no sense, he was a contender in Redemption Island, and he went from being the noob typecast to proving his vote off was a good decision with his knowhow of the game.
3017 days 4 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
this is the last thing he experienced before leaving tengaged he deserved better
3017 days 4 hours ago
fastpaton727
if only there was an underdog award :)
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
For FAVORITE JUROR, the nominees are David, Patton, and Viv.

The winner is... DAVID. Again, he set himself up for failure, but David was constantly trying to get the upperhand, and in a season where the game could flip on a dime, you really wanted him to pull it off.
3017 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
For BEST IDOL PLAY, we're gonna save time and give it to DANIEL, and his play at final 13.

Pretty self explanatory, this got the ball rolling to get the other alliance to leave and ultimately got him the win!

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!