This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3003 days 1 hour ago
QueenLuna
lol agreed
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
For BEST CONFESSIONALS, the nominees are David, Sagar, and Viv.

Once again, DAVID wins. When Sagar could, he would deliver gold. And Viv was always great to hear, but her lack of wanting to actually be a Survivor player made her kind of hard to pitch confessionals to. David kept me in the loop very often, and seemed to really want the prize at all times through his confessionals.
3003 days 1 hour ago
neathery
Queen of the season goes to Luna
3003 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
congrats daniel!
3003 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
i cant believe i got shut out
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
For MOST STRATEGIC, the nominees are David, Luna, and Sagar.

The winner is SAGAR. I would've given this to Luna, but for a large majority of the game people were relying on Sagar to make the decisions to get them through. From tribe to tribe to tribe he called a lot of the shots, and seemed like a favorite to win (unless he got idoled out that is)
3003 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
thanks
3003 days 1 hour ago
fastpaton727
grats sagar
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
For MOST SOCIAL, the nominees are David (jesus christ I didnt realize I put him up for fucking everything), Patton, and  Viv.

The winner is... PATTON. Patton started his game saying his goal was to play as socially as possible. And from the confessionals, and what I saw of the game, he did just that. He was possibly never on any radars, and really was only taken out to ensure an idol wouldn't ruin Brandon/Viv/Daniel's plans.

Side note: David did not get any votes until his vote off at final 9)
3003 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
yassssssssss
patton would have got my vote over everyone in f2 i stanned for him
3003 days 1 hour ago
fastpaton727
lol thx yalls
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
For BEST MOVE, the award goes to Luna's idol out.

When I tell yall that Luna was ROBBED, I'm not lying. She had the strategic chops of her alliance, she seemed like she was a contender after getting out James. And if I recall right, she had an idol she didn't get to use (because someone else was supposed to idol her that round.) Had she stayed, I think her alliance would've stood a better chance.
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
For COMP KING/QUEEN... Brandon! Shocker.

Don't need to explain this one. He won 5 individual immunities and I believe 2 Redemption Island challenges.
3003 days 1 hour ago
austino15fffan
me not being nommed for anything, I was the Carter of the Phillipines this season
3003 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
I think the final award of the night is the BEST GAME TO WATCH. The nominees are Brandon, Viv, and Will.

The winner is WILL! Will's entire game was an uphill battle. His shocking vote off right before merge, turning into a majority of the players (some of them being the ones who voted him out) voting him back in, and then literally the next round being taken out again is a crazy end to the Comeback Kid's game.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!