This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3498 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
Waiting for Cýsco! Nick, you might want to start getting your speech ready if you haven't already.
3498 days 17 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
here
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
Here
3498 days 17 hours ago
smackdownisblue
i am not here i am over there
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
Hello everyone and welcome to the Veto ceremony. I have won the power to veto one of the nominees, but before I make a decision I would like the nominees to please give me a reason as to why I should use it on either of you. Nick since you are the only one present please tell me why I should use the power of veto on yourself.
3498 days 17 hours ago
NickDaBoss
To be quite honest I'm not really expecting you too use the veto on me but obviously I would be very gracious if you did. I respect your decision no matter what, good luck! (:
3498 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
here
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
Thank you. :)
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
Well, this first week has been crazy and there's never telling what's going to happen in this house. I would hate to get any more blood on my hands...but at the same time this game is about making moves at the right time...
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
To avoid further disruption to this house and respecting my own initial intentions I have decided NOT to use the power of veto.
3498 days 17 hours ago
AchillesSteel
With that said. This veto ceremony is adjourned *places veto in box and slams it shut*
3498 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
It's official! The final nominees are Jace and Nick! Please cast your vote to evict via Tengaged PM, NOT SKYPE. You can change your vote anytime until I say "votes are final" during the live events tomorrow. Please submit a vote tonight if you can, since you can always change tomorrow. I hate it when people don't vote.

Please join me tomorrow (Tue, Oct 7) @ 8pm EST for the live eviction & HoH competition!

Please read the entire "How to Play/ Rules" topic I posted today. I will expect you all to follow everything on that topic.

You should have submitted at least one Diary Room by now. I have posted the guildlines for creating a great DR in the "How to Play/ Rules" topic. Please Tengaged PM me your DRs, DO NOT SKYPE ME.

Tomorrow is picture day! At around 4pm EST, I will be saving your Tengaged avis as they are for the intro and wikia. If you want to change your avi for this, please make sure it is how you want it to look around 4pm EST.

Have a great night houseguests!
3498 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Talk about dramatic Cysco hahaha!
3498 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Forreal

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!