This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3510 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Hereee
3510 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
Hi
3510 days 20 hours ago
ForceMike1
Here
3510 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Kpnaa, Tyler says he is banned because someone got into his acc and he is banned for racism?
3510 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello houseguests, and welcome to the first eviction of Big Brother, BITCH! Jace and Nick have been nominated, and one of them is about to be evicted.

At this time, the nominees have 2 minutes to post their eviction speeches to try to sway last minute votes. Voters will then have 2 minutes after that to change their mind if they want.

Please post your speeches!
3510 days 20 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Well first of all I wanted to say that for the 2 days I was here it was an absolute blast and it would be literally amazing if I stayed. I feel like I deserve this WAY more then Jace and ya good luck on the vote everyone! (:
3510 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
IF ANYONE WISHES TO CHANGE THEIR VOTE, PLEASE PM ME NOW!

Also, if you want to check your vote to make sure you voted how you want, you can do that too.
3510 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
ALL VOTES ARE FINAL!
3510 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Good luck noms
3510 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
But before we get to the results, I have an announcement! I will be announcing it here (no Skype call).
3510 days 20 hours ago
goldfishy
gl omg
3510 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
gl noms
3510 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
It is time for another vote! :)
3510 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
well, the 1 that is here
3510 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Omg

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!