This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3525 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
OMFG, another vote????
3525 days 7 hours ago
2Beastly
yay...
3525 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
Should the final nominees get a chance to change an eviction vote right before the eviction?

Option A : Yes, One Nominee Determined by a Competition

I think the final nominees should compete in a brief competition (<5 minutes), and the winner of that competition should be able to choose one voting houseguest and determine who that houseguest will vote for.

Option B : Yes, Both Nominees

I think that both nominees should have the opprotunity to change a vote. The HoH will select one nominee that can choose first. If the second nominee chooses to change the same person's vote, they will be asked to select another houseguest.

Option C: No

I think that the nominees should not get a chance to change any votes, and that all votes should be final.

If a nominee changes a vote, it will not be publicly announced whose vote was changed, but it is not a requirement to not tell anyone. The nominee will not know the original vote of the vote they are changing. This must be completed after the votes are final and before the eviction results are revealed on eviction night. Nominee(s) will have only 1 minute to decide. If neither nominee shows up, then no votes will be changed unless a possible decision was PM'ed ahead of time. In this context, change means to vote for the OPPOSITE person that was originally voted for.

YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO PM ME YOUR DECISION! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK HERE OR ON SKYPE! GOOD LUCK!
3525 days 7 hours ago
bigbrotherfan911
another vote
3525 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Good luck Jace and Nick!
3525 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
2 MINUTE WARNING!
3525 days 7 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Gl guys!
3525 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
Results in 1 minute!
3525 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
Adam, Addrian, Brandon, Jabbar, Matthew, Mearl, Mike, Nick, Steve, Steven, Tyler, and Vanessa voted, for a total of 12 votes!

There was a majority....
3525 days 7 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Thanks Vanessa! :D
3525 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
The answer is C- No.

Let's continue with the eviction results.
3525 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
lawd
3525 days 7 hours ago
bigbrotherfan911
good luck noms
3525 days 7 hours ago
NickDaBoss
:/
3525 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Good luck guys

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!