This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3450 days 1 hour ago
Kpnna
It's official. Ryan, you have been evicted from the big brother house.
3450 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
*gets up and hugs Ryan* I am sorry
3450 days 1 hour ago
NickDaBoss
Boo
3450 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Have fun losing to Austin fuckers
3450 days 1 hour ago
Webly
Goodbye Ryan. You were my ally for the longest time. Unfortunately, it came to a point where we kind of spread apart and I couldn't trust you as much as I could trust other people. I'm sorry.
3450 days 1 hour ago
Kpnna
To the backyard for the HoH!
3447 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
Sign in for the final eviction!
3447 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother06
"I'm here".
3447 days 4 hours ago
jflora18
here
3447 days 4 hours ago
Webly
here
3447 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
AJ and Victor, please post your speeches. You have 2 minutes.
3447 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother06
Austin, you and I made a deal yesterday, stating that we would take each other to the F-2 together. I believe that you should stick to this, as I would have if I won the final HoH. You should take me to the F-2 for these reasons; the same reasons I told you yesterday: 1. Jury Votes (AJ knows this, please don't deny). 2. I lied and was more loyal than AJ throughout the game. 3. I would of done the same (brought you to the final 2). Anyways, good luck AJ, but please save me as promised, Austin!

PS: AJ, I did not use the event list that Austin gave to you.
3447 days 4 hours ago
jflora18
Well Austin, we have a had a long road together. We have been together since the beginning of merge and I hope that we can continue on to the Final 2 like we have been talking about for a long time. Victor good luck.
3447 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
Austin, at this time, please make a decision.
3447 days 4 hours ago
jflora18
We all know everyone on the jury hates me

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!