This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3426 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Ugh, this  decision is very difficult, but I have made a decision.
3426 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
I was called a floater by 4/8 jury members and 2 were my allies.
3426 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
Ryan promised to get everyone on the jury to not vote me so...
3426 days 10 hours ago
Webly
This is going to be a shocker. I vote to evict...
AJ. Saying this just gave me shivers, I'm shaking atm because this is the biggest I've ever backstabbed someone. But I typed something up... and yeah.

AJ, you have been my biggest ally for a long time. I was never planning to get you out, and you weren’t (to my knowledge) going to try and get me out. However, you were never that appreciative of me. Of course, I made all moves for my own personal gain first and not yours. But, I still kept you second. I had countless opportunities to send you home, but I chose to save you because I thought that you would be loyal to me. I could have got rid of you during Alex’s eviction week, Steven’s eviction week, Ryan’s eviction week, and even Danielle’s eviction week. I chose not to because I didn’t want to get rid of you like I did last season. As the people dwindled, I tried to get closer with you and form an unbreakable bond where it didn’t matter which one of us won HOH. We would both go the end together. I thought we made that bond until I realized how you were only nice to me when I was in power. As time passed, it seemed clearer and clearer that you didn’t necessarily like me. If this were a week ago, you would have been going to the end with me no matter what. Then, you told me that you wanted me to throw the final HOH. I knew you had a final two with Victor as well which made everything suspicious because why would you want to win final HOH if you’re getting guaranteed f3? And the worse thing is, you still weren’t very nice to me. I’m making this decision because the only time that we were every great allies is when you needed me the most. Throughout this whole game, I sacrificed people to go to the end with you including Steven and Ryan in particular. They were nice to me. They were mostly honest with me, but I got rid of them because I thought I trusted you the most. But, I feel that you might have just been using me for your personal gain. I never ever even thought about doing this a week ago, but once I really thought about things. Why should I take you to the end? You were the first one out, and you returned and you played a great game. Could I be making a $15 dollar mistake? Although I’ve arguably played the best game, it’s up to the jury – the people that I took out because of our alliance that liked you more than you liked me. I came here to win. GL Victor.
3426 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
They wont listen to him. And ur probs lying again
3426 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
You know what Austin I was going to evict you for this exact reason. I will be voting Victor and I don't want to even see your bullshit paragraph
3426 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
It's official. AJ, you are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say goodbye.
3426 days 10 hours ago
Webly
LOL I knew it. You weren't actually on my side. Bye bitch.
3426 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
*gets up and hugs Victor* I will vote you congrats, I will also work my ass off to get the others. :)

*sticks middle finger @Austin as I leave* Talk to you never. You screwed me once and here is your second time. You took the easy way out and tbh you are a scumbag. Good bye
3426 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
Please join me in an hour and a half for the live skype call finale! I will be posting the Jury questioning topic in a few minutes! Good luck finalists!
3426 days 10 hours ago
Webly
I made a move and I hope the jury respects it. Obviously, I put my trust in the right person considering you were going to evict me as well.

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!