This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

Topic » BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

2557 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Today the results will be revealed for all of the acts moving forward to the Judges House's round.
2557 days 18 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets begin with the Men of the competition!
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Only one male didn't post in time (Kendrick Lamar, so he was disqualified from the competition)
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
How the judging will go for the bootcamp is the acts will receive their critiques, but they won't know which judge gave it to them! So lets see what the judges said about Bruno! (Only three judges commented)

-Great song, great voice. I thoroughly enjoyed the performance. Your voice is very good. It’s very strong, it’s nice to listen to. The song was incredibly catchy and the music video was very unique. I love that you’re able to go out there and perform a song, considered by today’s standards, to potentially be outdated but still make it such a hit. I love the genre of music and it makes me so happy to see you go out there and do this so I’m very pleased with this. No real complaints to be honest, keep it up and you will get very far in this competition! What I’ll take away from this performance: the catchy song.

-One of your better song choices, but I get so tired of hearing it.

-This wasn’t as good as your first performance for me, but I still thought it was definitely different but in a positive way. I think you have what it takes to go far in this competition. I hope to see a lot of growth from you!
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-YES. Ugh this was amazing.

-The beginning was such a calm and cool start with a little rasp. I thought your vocals were great. One thing I have noticed is I feel like you lack that special factor that comes with this competition. Bring that to me next time.

-Yeah… I just wasn’t a fan. The song was… not that good. Wasn’t that catchy… never really got me hooked. I didn’t even like the instrumentals, it sounded very messy. Your voice is alright… it’s just, I’m not sure, not my type of sound that I like to hear? You’re just… very forgettable. I’m trying to see the potential in you but it is very difficult. Step up your game. What I’ll take away from this performance: nothing, I literally forgot about it already.
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-Ok, I’m not going to beat around the bush, that was bad. Like… horrible. The beat was bad (what was that weird sound that keep sounding like a dying whale every three seconds), the instrumentals were bad. The “rapping” was bad and there was excessive autotune throughout the chorus. I only sort of liked the bridge of the song but even that’s pushing it. Yeah… that was not good. Justin Bieber has way better songs than this. STEP UP YOUR GAME. What I’ll take away from this performance: how horrible it was.

-This was definitely not near where you were last week. The only part I thought was extremely solid this week was your chorus singing. The rap really lacked for me, was it the worst of the week? No! But was it the best? No! We will see what happens as you continue on.

-Unoriginal.
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-I’m very happy with the lack of autotune. Huge step up from your audition. Now I can actually hear your good voice and you have a GREAT one! I liked it. The song wasn’t my favorite as it wasn’t really catchy, but other than that, I am very impressed. Good job! What I’ll take away from this performance: your nice, raw vocals.

- This was phenomenal! Who would've thought you would've been eliminated, brought back, and then a stand out the following week? Excellent!

-Major step up. Acoustic might be a good fit for you.
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-PERFECTION! Nothing else left to say!

-I love hearing this song because it’s so meaningful and the thought of hearing it again put a smile on my face so thank you.

-Oh my gosh, I loved that. Great song, great voice. The song was catchy. Your voice was strong. No complains, I loved it. The only downside is that, in my opinion, you sound a bit nasally. I’m not sure if you can really fix that so that may be with you every week… but other than that, it was good!  What I’ll take away from this performance: your good vocals.
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-Not really feeling it and the weird mouth movements

-I’ll dance with you sometime boo.

-I’m very impressed, you did much better here than in your audition. You had some strong vocals and I loved the emotion you possessed when you sung. Also being able to sing and play the piano at the same time is always a plus. Overall, it was a beautiful performance, though a bit boring which is why I can’t rank it higher, but I still really muched enjoyed it. What I’ll take away from this performance: the emotion in the song and the feels that came with it.
2557 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!