This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

Topic » BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

2557 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The final three acts to make it through with 18, 19, and 20 out of 32 respectively are
Stereo Kicks, Guster, and Bastille!
2557 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This means 4th Impact and Imagine Dragons you have been eliminated with 20/32 (head judge tiebreaker) and 25/32 respectively!
2557 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
After a random draw, each judge was selected to mentor one of the four categories! That judge will determine which four of their acts advance to the live shows during the Judge's House round of the competition! They will also help guide their acts to success in the Live Shows! The judges selected for each category are
Females 34 and Under: Drizella
Males 34 and Under: Garret
Adults 35 and Older: Becca
Groups: Anastasia
2557 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
For stereo kicks yes at the time of their time together two of the 18 were 14 and 16 while 2 were 17 and 3 were 18 while one was 23. Also they are British so some of their accents does come out when they sing. But yay thanks for the move on
2557 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
i guess I cant blame others for having bad taste in music
2557 days 9 hours ago
Stupendous
the judges honestly have bad taste in music...lol I suggest you to find some better judges
2557 days 9 hours ago
Stupendous
you better have a wildcard bc ewww
2557 days 8 hours ago
Stupendous
tbh the people who needs mentoring are the judges smh
2557 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
Gee if you hate the judges so much then maybe you should make your own fucking X Factor group instead of whining. Smh.
2557 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Sia's California Dreamin' is a cover of a classic Mamas and Papas song.

For future reference (I'm out of the competition, but I'm auditioning for next season), are covers allowed?
2557 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Covers are allowed!
2556 days 21 hours ago
adelelover
lmfao at you not liking Clouds... it literally has a lot of heart... the fact that y'all are triggered about the damn audio quality, maybe you should listen to it without headphones?

Yeah the end guitar solo isn't really necessary, but it's only played during certain performances.

What are you gonna do, nothing I guess. But all I'm gonna say is that the lyrics tell a story if you actually pay attention, which, I mean, I guess you didnt!
2556 days 17 hours ago
AintItFun
I love how all the people who are bitching about the judges are the people who got eliminated.

Idk. Maybe you should actually do better for once LMFAO.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!