This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

Topic » BOOTCAMP RESULTS: Everyone

2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
.be
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-You have a great voice, however… I felt like I was listening to autotune. Am I crazy? The music video made it seem live but it was NOT. Yeah, I thought I heard autotune and lots of editing and stuff, blah. Other than that, good voice. Bad song choice. A cover song on a Disney movie for the X-Factor? Um? Please use a better song if you make it through. What I’ll take away from this performance: your good voice.

-Wow I actually thought this was better than the original, and that is a very strong statement in my opinion! I didn’t think you would make it past this round, but hell with a performance like that you could surprise a lot of people!
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-Wow. Just… wow. This is a bad wow, by the way. What… was that? That song… was really bad. Like… really bad. It was annoying… it was one of those “GET OUT OF MY HEAD” type of songs that you hate. It was way too repetitive, it was just… probably the worst song I’ve heard throughout this entire competition. I’m honestly so shook because you were my #1 pick during auditions but now we have… this? Really? Oh my God. This is literally the biggest fall in X-Factor history (well for me at least). Like, yikes. You really had the potential to go far but… I think you just blew it. Back to the actual song; it was bad. Your vocals were fine but the song was so BAD I just... I can’t. What I’ll take away from this performance: no comment.

- I just didn’t feel like this was that strong, it was definitely entertaining but it wasn’t that memorable in my eyes. I think that you could do really well in this competition but it will take some work.
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now onto see which females will advance to next week
The first women to advance with a 10/28 is
Haley Reinhart
In second place with 11/28 is
Jessie J
In third place with 14/28 is
Demi Lovato
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next two acts safe, both with 16/28 are
Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This means that we are down to Jessica Mauboy and Diamond White. One received 18/28 and the other 27/28. The act moving forward in the competition is
Diamond White! I am sorry but that means Jessica, you will be going home tonight!
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next lets make our way to the final 2 categories, starting with the adults! Both categories fully submitted which means that each category will have two eliminations! Lets get these adults out here!
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
-This was fine, you have a unique voice I just thought this was nothing that I would write home about. It also had a lot of pitchy parts, but we will see what happens moving forward.

-You have such a good voice, ugh. Literally nothing wrong with this performance EXCEPT… the audio was a bit bad. Like, the microphone used went in and out and was a bit fuzzy. Also the song was a bit boring. But vocal wise… you’re killing it. Go you. What I’ll take away from this performance: iconic vocals.
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

-This was such a great song! I think the entertainment factor was great, I just don’t know if the vocals would be considered amazing I guess because it was fairly simple and easy range, but I can’t wait to see what you offer, moving forward!

-This was amazing. NO COMPLAINTS, ALL. Great vocals. Great lyrics. Great instrumentals. Great story. Great song. This is… perfection. I literally felt emotional just listening to this. You are in for the long haul this season! What I’ll take away from this performance: EVERYTHING!
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

-That was actually so adorable. I loved that. The music video was like, the best thing I’ve ever seen. So creative. Musically wise, it was okay. The lyrics was fun, playful and silly ich I enjoyed. But your voice was… not that interesting. I don’t know, you're still yet to really impress me. So I think you really need to just… wow me. Find something with a wow factor. What I’ll take away from this performance: the cuteness of it.

-I am sorry but this was just too damn boring! Your voice doesn’t seem that unique, and its not like you have an amazing performance factor! I did think that the message of the video was great, but nothing enough to put you at the top of the leaderboard.
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

-Your vocals were stellar in this song but your performance was just okay. I expect a lot from you and you gave me about a third of my expectations. I am a little disappointed this round.

-Okay, wow. This is amazing.. This was like… so iconic. Such a good song. Such a good voice. Very powerful… very soulful… very.. Wow. NO COMPLAINTS. Great everything. 10/10. What I’ll take away from this performance: EVERYTHING!
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

-This was such a catchy song, it had powerful vocals, and a great performance! I loved it, great job! I think this will be one of the more powerful performances of the week.

-Come on… I know you have better songs than this. Your audition video was bad due to the quality… and this song was bad too. Seriously? You can do so much better than this. It’s disappointing. I didn’t like the song. I didn’t like your vocals. It felt unnatural to hear you sing so deep… I just did not enjoy the whole “punk-rock” vibe going on. Yikes. What I’ll take away from this performance: that you seriously need to step up your game.
2572 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3

-That was really unique… maybe too unique? I didn’t quite understand the lyrics. Also the music video was… too much. Songs based off of soundtracks for movies are… not that good. But it was okay, I suppose. I wasn’t the biggest fan. You do have an amazing voice so, make sure you find a better song for next performance. What I’ll take away from this performance: unique vocals.

-Your voice is so distinguishable which is actually a good thing in my opinion. I thought this was so unique and actually probably the best performance of the category.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!