This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the first Live Show of the season! Tonight 15 acts will perform for you live! Tomorrow night a total of 3 acts will be eliminated in our biggest live show elimination of the season. You may be wondering why I say 15 people rather than 16, but BEATZ was unable to post in time, so they were eliminated from the competition! That means that the remaining groups are safe this week, however they will perform their biggest hits tonight! That also means, we will be losing an adult, male, and female tomorrow night! Lets get the show started!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To start off the night of Biggest Hits, lets welcome Christina Aguilera to the stage
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges had to say:

Garret- Wow, that was such a great song. You have amazing vocals. The song was beautiful and I loved the message. Amazing job.

Becca- Love this song and it shows off your powerful vocals, but would have love to hear the live version instead.

Anastasia- So inspirational. This song is probably one of the most meaningful songs out there. Great start to the live show, keep up the good work!

Drizella- About damn time! This was your first good performance of the season and it was a great way to start the night! Such a beautiful song, performance, and voice! I loved it! Keep this up please, because this was the first time you have even stood out as a competitor to me (other than Fighter a little bit as well)
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the first act from the male category, lets bring out James Arthur!
.be
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Garret- I loved the song… except this is a cover, it’s not original. This is supposed to be BIGGEST HITS. Your biggest hit is a cover song…really? You have good vocals but the quality in audio from the video sucked. This is not a step in the right direction.

Becca- This performance is very strong and you’ve continued to be strong. Keep it up!

Anastasia- I love this song from the actual singer, Shontelle, and most versions of this song are really good. While this was meaningful, I just didn’t like this version.

Drizella- This isn’t even your song, so how is this your biggest hit? Yeah I know this was your winning song but I can’t respect the song choice! It appeared to have no difficulty. I did like that it wasn’t live with all the unnecessary background noises! I don’t know what else to say, the original was better I guess, sorry, but it is that point of the competition!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi Lovato will take the floor next, and hopefully her performance will be giving the judges a Heart Attack
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets get some feedback from the judges!

Garret- OMG YES. ICONIC. I love this song. AMAZING VOCALS JUST YES. GREAT SONG. GREAT EVERYTHING. You literally have such a powerful voice. I am in shock. My jaw is dropped. You are… amazing. This was just… wow, speechless. Amazing. Beautiful. You WILL go far in this game or get robbed trying.

Becca- I will never stop loving your voice. It’s so strong and powerful, if you would have chosen the live version of this song...it would have blown everyone away.

Anastasia- I’m about to have a heart attack, in the good kind. ;)

Drizella- That damn performance gave me a heart attack.. In the best way possible. I loved it so much, this to me isn’t your BIGGEST hit, but it is up there, and I am actually glad you ended up picking this for your performance this week! And I am going to disagree with Becca, because you DID blow everyone away and you didnt need the live shit for that AND you showed us your X Factor/performance ability with that!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up next we have the first group of the night, showing us their biggest hit... GUSTER!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- I liked that song. I think you’re really the darkhorse of the group. But I like your music. The lyrics were cute and I liked the story. Your voices are good too.

Becca- The factor that you’re such a different sound, makes me love you. I love the mellowness of this song and it’s just different and that’s what I want.

Anastasia- I just love you! Awesome song!

Drizella- I’ve never heard this song, and I would prefer to never have to hear it again if I am being fully honest! I would like to see a unique artist like you advance, I just don’t see it as being a strong possibility because that was just boring, and to be honest not very difficult at all!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Beyonce is up next, but will she be able to wow the judges?
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Did she wow you judges?

Garret- Great vocals. Great song. You’re proving time and time again that you came to slay and honey, you have! Good job.

Becca- YESSS!!!! Love that you took my advice to heart. This song is amazing, catchy and you slay every freaking note. This is my favorite performance of the night.

Anastasia- BRING THE BEAT IN! That’s all I have to say!

Drizella- NOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you choose the live performance of the song? Your voice was fine, but it sounds better on audio, hence why it was a hit song! The cheering was unnecessary, etc. Now do I think you have a lot of talent and do I want you to continue, yes. But what it comes down to is this isn’t the voice, its the X Factor and we are trying to measure the best performer not who we think can sing the best live!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The Weeknd is up next, after returning to the competition and dominating the bootcamp and judges houses
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do the judges have to say about that?

Garret- Pretty good song and vocals! Quite catchy. Thought I’ve personally heard it before. It was good though. I love how you keep improving each week!

Becca- FINALLY! I don’t hear autotune. It’s not one of the stronger voices in this competition, but this is such an improvement.

Anastasia- The best part about this performance was the fact that the Margot Robbie introduced you. I felt that this a little bit lackluster.

Drizella- Yeah I warned you that posting a live song wasn’t a good idea, and you proved me right. This was actually quite bad, and that is coming from your biggest supporter on the judging panel! You will need a whole lot of luck to advance. The quality wasn’t good either.
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Jessie J is up next to show us what she's got
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- I love this song. Super catchy and it’s very popular. Good job. Great vocals. You’ve done amazing this season, I see you going very far.

Becca- As much as I dislike this song, your voice still freaking slays. If you would have posted the live version, it would have slayed more.

Anastasia- I love how beautiful this song is, you’re so talented.

Drizella- You have a beautiful voice, and you showed that in your audition, boot camp, and judges house rounds. Unfortunately for you, your biggest hit is a bit boring. It was very catchy and you still have a great voice, but compared to others tonight you didn’t completely standout to me… BUT I do think you were one of the acts to beat in this!
2536 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see if Little Mix will be able to fly through tomorrow nights elimination with their performance of Wings

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!