This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

2552 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Did you judges like that performance?

Garret- Uhh, I wasn’t that impressed. This is not your biggest hit song. Plus it wasn’t that catchy. You do have good vocals so that saved y’all, but like… please step it up. I expected more from you after wow’ing me before.

Becca- With this performance, you are the best out of the groups. Keep slaying mamas!

Anastasia- We don’t need no ready steady gone no! Yes! I love this song and you! Awesome!

Drizella- You have done a lot this season to get me to support you, and as much as this song is good, and popular, I just don’t think its one of the best, and it is super overrated, as well as your performance in it! I am a bit disappointed in you guys tonight, but it definitely was no where near the worst!
2552 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets welcome Eric Hutchinson to the stage next!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you have to say about that?

Garret- Yeah… I was not feeling that at all. It was kind of boring. It wasn’t that catchy at all either. Just… I don’t like it. Sorry but your musical style isn’t exactly what I like.

Becca-You literally kill it as soon as you start singing. I think you sound absolutely amazing live and I would continue to post live songs. Amazing. One of my favorites.

Anastasia- I love how jazzy this song can get, I wanna jive to this. I love it!

Drizella- FINALLY! A performance I have enjoyed a bit. This was the first time I have enjoyed watching you sing! Was it the best of the night? Absolutely not. Was it tolerable? Absolutely. We are making good strides in this competition, and that is important! Keep growing and you could go far! AND DON'T DO LIVE! This was a fine live song but it had no performance factor to it!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Cyrus is up next to perform his rendition of a fallen contestant this season...
2552 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest
" its the X Factor and we are trying to measure the best performer not who we think can sing the best live!"

This was a contradiction yikes, when someone performs live you get to see them as a performer lmao. Audio is just lip syncing what was performed in the studio lmao.

But thanks to the other judges, my coach recommended I do live and I did just that
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say

Garret- Okay… what the hell? Yeah, no. You do not follow our instructions. Week after week we say “STOP USING LIVE PERFORMANCES” but you continue to do so. The theme for this week is clearly BIGGEST HITS. This song is obviously not your biggest hit… it’s even a cover… of a HORRIBLE song anyway! Why would you do this? Yes, your vocals are nice but I can’t stand you not following our instructions week after week and using a GARBAGE song that isn’t even following the theme! So you’re at the BOTTOM of my rankings, just for that.

Becca- You have been one of my favorites, but I think you could have chosen a better song to showcase your talents. Still amazing singing, just doesn’t do your voice justice.

Anastasia- It’s better than Justin Bieber.

Drizella- This was one of my favorite performances of yours, however it just didn’t stand out to me at all. We needed you to stand out tonight! I think, moving forward, you should really try to stand out to us judges more as a performer!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets Break Free from the comments from unappreciative contestants with Ariana Grande
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- Okay, that music video was painful to watch. But I loved the song! Super catchy. Your vocals were great. Plus this is definitely a huge hit from you so, yay for following the category! Great job. You did amazing!

Becca- Again, you have a great song, but I would have chosen a different song.

Anastasia- Ugh the reinvented Star Wars but so much better than the actual films. So, good. I love it.

Drizella- Ariana freaking Grande! You broke free in the competition tonight! Of all my acts, I felt as if your songs were the most forgettable prior to the live show, but your voice saved you! Tonight however you performed, with an amazing voice! I thought this was such a great way to start your live show appearance!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up next we have the last group of the night, Fifth Harmony
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think about that?

Garret- I love this song! So catchy. It’s your most popular song so it fits the category great. Great vocals too. Good job!

Becca- Same as I said to Ariana and Bruno, this song doesn’t show off your powerful voices as much as other hits do. Song choice should have been different.

Anastasia- But what if I don’t want to work from home? Great song!

Drizella- In my 100% honest opinion, this is the best song of all time and you ladies killed it! This performance will NEVER be topped, by you, by any other competitor, in any season ever! THIS WAS PHENOMENAL! You have been an artist to beat this entire season, and tonight you set in stone that you guys are THE act to beat! I can’t wait to see what you bring to this competition moving forward!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
P!nk is up next as we near the end of the night
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you guys think of that?

Garret- While I love that song and the catchiness, I personally thought it was your weakest song you’ve done so far. I didn’t like the lyrics… your vocals are alright. It just wasn’t my favorite. The song being catchy is the best thing going for you. Step it up!

Becca- I love your voice and it always amazes me, but I wish you would have chosen another hit.

Anastasia- One word. Three letters. YES!

Drizella- This was a song that had such a great meaning, yet was still fun and catchy! I think you could definitely be one of the acts to beat in this competition, and I don’t think a lot of people see you as that quite yet!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Bruno Mars is up next. hopefully able to show us some magic!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Garret- Yikes… I did not like that. The vocals were not good… I really didn’t like the song. Your worst performance yet. Not to mention this is NOT your biggest hit. You seriously didn’t do Uptown Funk for this category? Yikes. Yeah, this performance was actually… horrible.

Becca- I find this song very catchy and danceable, but I wish you would have picked a song that would showcase your voice more.

Anastasia- Head to toe. Solid.

Drizella- I definitely felt and heard the magic in that performance! You have more swag than I have ever seen from any singer ever! This was so fun to watch, so catchy, and the way you go in between singing and a singing version of rap is so entertaining! I love it, and I think you are the male to beat in this competition!
2552 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To end the night of Biggest Hits, lets bring Taylor Swift to the stage!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!