This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 1: Performances

2536 days 22 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
How do you think that went?

Garret- YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *FALLS OUT OF CHAIR* YASSSSSSSS. JUST YES. THIS WAS AMAZING. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SONG AND I WAS SO WAITING FOR WHEN YOU’D DO THIS SONG. No complains. Iconic song. Great lyrics. Super catchy. 10/10 vocals. JUST YES.

Becca- Eh. Would have chosen something else to showcase the voice. Doesn’t blow me away.

Anastasia- I’ll write your name all day. Yes.

Drizella- This was the PERFECT way to end the night! This is known as one of the biggest hits on all time and you performed it like a queen! That was a BREAKTHROUGH performance for you! I am telling you right here and right now, you listening to the judge’s advice has worked in your favor this season! Thanks for this performance!
2536 days 22 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Well that is it for tonight's performances! What a great night for all of our acts to showcase their biggest hits! Remember tomorrow we will be losing THREE acts, so vote for your favorites, to ensure they aren't in jeopardy with the judges!
2536 days 20 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Garret- Yikes… I did not like that. The vocals were not good… I really didn’t like the song. Your worst performance yet. Not to mention this is NOT your biggest hit. You seriously didn’t do Uptown Funk for this category? Yikes. Yeah, this performance was actually… horrible.

Becca- I find this song very catchy and danceable, but I wish you would have picked a song that would showcase your voice more.

Anastasia- Head to toe. Solid.

Drizella- I definitely felt and heard the magic in that performance! You have more swag than I have ever seen from any singer ever! This was so fun to watch, so catchy, and the way you go in between singing and a singing version of rap is so entertaining! I love it, and I think you are the male to beat in this competition!

I honestly love how my mentor doesn't like the song, but 2 other judges seem to have enjoyed it. Different tastes. Very different.
2535 days 22 hours ago
LittleMix
And jsyk, this is James' biggest song besides "Say You Won't Let Go" which I had to use just to make it here since my mentor hates everything I do :)

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!