This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argentina Final Tribal Council

Topic » Argentina Final Tribal Council

3446 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
oh yeah muffin i was the one who didnt vote you at f5
3446 days 7 hours ago
muffinman
I wish it could've been me you and Jimbo sitting in the finals, Daniel, instead of these two monkeys and RA
3446 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
Damn.
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
MY SPEECH:

But before I begin my speech, let me say one thing. Now I have observed many people say "I know who I'm voting"  and "I'm voting so-and-so". But lets all be real survivor players, and vote this vote and the winner of Survivor Argentina on GAMEPLAY, not on being bitter than you were voted out..

Now, I definitely think I deserve to win this game 100%. Coming into this game, I told myself that information is power, and that is exactly what I used to my advantage in this game. ALL OF THE TRIBALS that I went to, I KNEW THE RESULT. I know it's kind of hard to believe but lets great REALLY REAL. The only tribal outcome I didn't know about was Jimbo(my close ally in this game). I feel like I have played the BEST social game here, and on top of the winning TWO individual immunity challenge, and getting 5 targets out of this game total. (I think 5 I am not sure, if not 5 think definitely 4). And on top of that,

. My name NEVER came out of Mearl's mouth this entire season at tribal council. I have not gotten ANY votes to evict. I felt like before merge, I was in an alliance controlled by someone I didnt want to be in control, because I wanted the control. I had to wake up. I had to BLINDSIDE a HUGE threat, and I orchestrated Tanner getting 15th. Post-Merge I was in control as well. Me and Jimbo called the shoots on who we wanted to go home, or who we thought was a target to our games. I feel like NEVER, have I followed anyone in this game. When I heard that someone was targeting me(Dana), THEY HAD TO GO. I got many huge targets out this game, and blindsided people needed to be blindsided. 

Now, onto Jordan and Paul. I respect them to the fullest, But I believe that I played a much better game than them both. Now, I wouldn't say paul was a sheep, but Jordan could pass as one. One, he was inactive in MOST of the challenge, and voted with what people said (Mainly me) and I feel that when Paul was out of the loop, I took him in, and helped him.
I was in the majority the whole time this season, except for Jimbo going home. Now, the votes might not say that, because under many occasions i PURPOSELY did not vote for the person going home, as that was my target and I wanted the clue, but please believe that I knew that person would be going home.

I feel like my BIGGEST moves in this game was orchestrating huge threats out of this game.
For example, Tanner, Muffin, and Andy (mainly me and Jimbo). I played a AWESOME strategic game, I won challenges that I ONLY NEEDED to win (to not come off as a threat), and I played an IMPECCABLE social game by doing bind the scene actions to not only never have my name said at tribal, but to get to the Final 3 next to the people I had a REAL final 3 alliance with post-merge. Thank you, and Goodluck Jordan and Paul

I hope hyou
3446 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
ikr muffin. This was BAMBOOZLED @RichardHatch
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
* I hope you can vote me to win this season.
3446 days 7 hours ago
muffinman
RA if you can't give people credit (such as me playing a role in taking out Andy) maybe you don't deserve my vote
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Scott- Would you agree my game was bad, or at best mediocre?

Hmm, I feel like many of the times, you could of been voted off early than you were, but because people did not see you as a threat you lasted long. I actually, tried working with you, but quite frankly I did not know where your head was at most of this game. I don't think you had a BAD game, but I do think your social game could of been better.
3446 days 7 hours ago
byp123
me when greg asked that question. I'm scott
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
muffinman
RA if you can't give people credit (such as me playing a role in taking out Andy) maybe you don't deserve my vote

I gave the correct people credit. For example, I put jimbo in ( ) . Me and Jimbo wanted Andy out 2 CHALLENGES before he was voted out, because he was a threat to both of our games, it was the simple fact that he won two immunity challenges in a row and we couldn't execute the plan. Now, You did want andy out as well. But I can honestly say me and Jimbo pushed for him going the most.

1.) Because Jimbo thought andy was a MAJOR threat, I did seem him as a threat, but the reason why I really wanted him out was because I had him as a target and I wanted the immunity idol, so I pushed for him to be voted out, because I was desperate for the idol lol.
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Oh shit, GREG MB !!!
3446 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
It's been a trend this season, lol
3446 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I WILL ANSWER IN A COUPLE HOURS
OUT RIGHT NOW
3446 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Well RA we had the same thoughts about Andy. Maybe that's why 99.9% of us voted her
3446 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
and i'm pretty sure you didn't vote Jimbo lol

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!