This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argentina Final Tribal Council

Topic » Argentina Final Tribal Council

3437 days 12 hours ago
byp123
That would be nice Muffin c:
3437 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Votes due Monday night

Will read on Tuesday
3437 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
In addition to my F2 Hypothetical Questions, I have a few more, because I'm so rarely a juror.

1. This is similar to Scott's question, but compare ONLY the Jurors to ONLY a San Juan del Sur contestant. No doubling up. If you didnt watch the season, well.... Its a little odd you are here.

2. I want you to name my worst trait in this game, and how you think it led to my elimination. This is just for my personal improvement in future Survivors.

INDIVIDUAL

Paul: I dislike the way you carried yourself. You sympathy-hugged everyone when they were eliminated, like they would have no reason to be mad at you. THEN come final four, you act oh-so-entitled. "Loyalty, Jordan. Honor the F3 deal!" Why do you expect the jury to want your damn hugs, when you couldn't take your own hypothetical elimination?

Rose-Angelina: Explain one move you made that these other two didn't.

Jordan: I forgot you were in the game until the final 8, where you started competing for real and won some challenges. Explain what you were doing from 22nd-9th place.
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
Chris is my fave juror right now < 3
3437 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Let's start off on the nicer side of me, which rarely comes out.
Jordan,

You played a really good game. This Jury might or might not see that you played with integrity and strategy, but I see it. This whole case labeled you as a floater, when in reality, you voted whoever would get you further in the game. Some of the idiots sitting here tonight, including myself, failed to see this and here we are. You made moves that no one might've seen, but it helped your game and hurt others. You managed to keep it hidden for the entire merge, and I applaud you for it. Sometimes, the person who thinks they are least deserving are truly the most deserving. I wish you luck. You have my vote, I hope you can pull it out.
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
5 min agoTotsTrashy
I have my speech ready to all 3 of you, plus I already have my vote.
2 of you are disgusting, gross, and most importantly, satanic.
1 of you deserves the win.

Dana, ily but you've who deserves it wrong
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
I change my mind.
Dont answer my questions Paul and Jordan.
RA I still wanna know

There is nothing any of you could say that would convince me that Paul or Jordan deserve my vote.
3437 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
Opposite of Muffin, my vote is up in the air.
3437 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Muffin: I refer you to Survey Says

"6. Low-Flying Squirrel

Majority voted.... Jordan (5)"

This was correct.

People didn't vote me out largely because they couldn't. If I was targeted by one side, the other side ate them. If anyone would try to blindside me, due to the already established targets in the game, the chance of them having made it to the final three would have been basically shot.

In regards to relevance, as in relation I had to this game, that's simple. Jimbo was my friend. I couldn't get mad at Paul or Greg for his vote off, because my group was voting them anyway, but I could get mad at you. I knew you wouldn't go home in sixth, because you had an idol, and I knew you were going to play it, so I used that to take out my target without actually voting for them. And then of course, in the final five, because I knew there was no chance in hell of you surviving the vote unless an idol was played that saved you, I knew handing off the necklace would've either saved Paul (if you saved yourself), saved Daniel (had you actually voted Daniel), or pissed you off. Which I did.

I'm not going to say I played a great game, but every move I made was at least related to what was going on.
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
Oops you answered my question now u have no chance of getting my vote
3437 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Too bad so sad.
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
You. Are. Irrelevant.
3437 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
And you, are, a, fish. The difference is that being "irrelevant" didn't prevent me from getting to the finals, and taking out three of my targets, now did it?
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
I have no questions. I have statements. Rose, you're an arrogant, pompous, human being. But I admire your frankness with it. You have worked hard to get where you're at and you started working way before you come to the island. So with my work ethic background, I give credit that to you. But on the other hand, your inability to admit your failures without going into a whining speech makes you a loser in life.
Jordan and Paul, the raft persona queen. You did get stomped on, on national TV by a city boy that never swam, let alone been in a woods or jungle or rowed a boat in his life. You sucked on that game.

Paul (also can apply to Jimbo, Dana, and Daniel), I was your friend at the beginning of this, really thinking that you were a true friend. I was willing to be sitting there and put you next to me. At that time you were sweeter than me. I'm not a very openly nice person. I'm just frank, forward, and tell you the way it is. To have you sit next to me, and me lose $900,000 just to stomp on somebody like this.

As the game wore on and the two tribes merged, you lied to me, which showed me the true person you are. You're two faced and manipulative to get anywhere you are at in life. That's why you fail all the time. So at that point in the game, I decided to go out to my alliance with my family and just hold my dignity and values in check and hoping that I hadn't lost too many of them and play the game as long as possible and hang in there as long as possible.

But Jordan and Paul. Go back a couple of times when Jeff said to you, 'What goes around, comes around.' It's here. You will not get my vote. My vote will go to Rose-Angela. And I hope that is the one vote that makes you lose the money. If it's not, so be it. I'll shake your hand and go on from here.

But if I would ever pass you along in life and you are laying there dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you with no ill regrets.

I plead to the jury tonight to think a little bit of the island we have been on . This island is full of, pretty much, only two things - snakes and rats. And in the end of Mother Nature, we have Rose The Snake, who knowingly went after prey; and Jordan + Paul, who turned into the rat that ran around like rats do on this island, trying to run from the snake. I believe we owe it to the island spirits we have come to know to let it end in the way that Mother Nature intended: For the snake to eat the rat.
3437 days 12 hours ago
muffinman
Sue Hawk's words have never rung truer

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!