This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3167 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Rhys, I would like you to succumb to me entirely regardless of anything I say.

*coughs*

Anyway, I'm glad you acknowledged your selfish, scum-sucking tendencies. Another question for you: what is the most morally apprehensible thing you've done in your real life?
3167 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
You can always just buy the ranch separately Ryan

And no I really don't Saft. I wanted the Ben vote to work for 6th and then we'd have majority against Rhys after that, but Mariah leaking the plan kinda ruined that.
3167 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh yeah i have something to say
3167 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
go fuck yourself mariah ugly little rat
3167 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
rhys, i want you to talk shit about at least 5 jury members and if u dont then you will lose my vote

I have to say, the whole "nice guy" thing was because I knew you'd figured me out, hence why you straight up told me to stop BS'ing, so it wasn't me trying to be fake, but teasing a little bit.

Okay so what you don't know is I've legitimately written a "comedy" roast about these people in a confessional. Name the 5 people and I will post the joke I made about each of them behind their backs like the bastard I am
3167 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Saft I wish we worked together, youre a queen
3167 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Actually I take back my answer for that last question. I can win if 5 out of 9 people vote for me. Is it likely? Idk. Anything is possible though!
3167 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Deplorable, inhuman things Ryan.
3167 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
First, off I want to thank Leli for the opportunity for this second go around it has been a pleasure playing with all of you this season.  I came into this cast knowing I had some bad blood with people from either voting them out of very recent games or I was going to be labeled as a “Brovivor” by some which is in fact a very disgusting name (blaming Cole91 aka the Roob) and that coming in I really didn’t want that to be associated with my strategy and effect my game.  Unfortunately it did and I admit to it (Ruben is going to pay), but I had to work with the cards I was given since really not many people outside of them wanted to work with me coming into merge and was pretty much an outsider. After the AJ vote where the lines got literally drawn in the sands like the separation of North and South Dakota instead of being one big Dakota. 

That’s when really the swap brought the actual “Brovivors” came together and where the virtual alarm clock woke us up where we pretty much forced to be a unit similar to how the fantastic 4 (probably a lot shittier/duller) formed by getting exposed as we were separated from actual society or we were going to be voted out come merge time and, we had all backstabbed each other at one point (Ryan and Rhys). Rob although he wasn’t necessarily associated with the group he was Rhys’s duo from the start and my closest ally and my technical tribe duo which we kept pretty good from our tribe by distancing ourselves so naturally he was the middle man and he brought his age and wisdom to bring us together.

During the merge, I was in the minority I knew the sides were already although at one point I thought Stephen would side with me but, quickly realized he wasn’t as he was on the other side of things.  So what I did was run with the alliance of Rhys, Julian, Rob and Ryan instead of just flipping to the majority at Final 11 since people wouldnt believe I flip. Also, I royally fucked up on the Ryan vote by not playing my idol on him.

After Ryan going I thought my side was going to be picked off one by one however, I am not taking any credit from this since this wasn’t me but somehow, Julian and Sydney managed to convince Stephen and Mariah that Nikki and Adrianna flipped and I chose to go along with the story knowing the actual truth what happened because I found the merge idol pretty much the next day and knew if the target could not be on one of the four of us we could attempt to bring the numbers back at eight which was the case as Nikki went out and I managed to idol Sydney out however, I did not necessarily have to play my idol that night as we could have easily just voted Sydney or Stephen that night with Paul and Adrianna  and I told Rob to vote me in order to keep lines of communication open with the other side so we weren’t isolated by others and would keep getting the scoop.   I kept my lines of communication open.

When, we finally got majority I had assumed Rhys would eventually go for me we both had issues with one another and I knew I had to find the merge idol again because Rhys always likes to pull a party trick out of his asshole like a homeless Magician on Finale night even if his moves aren’t necessarily logical and did by trying to keep Mariah in the game which I thought wasn’t necessarily wasn’t a good move because Mariah had friends on the jury and was considered a bigger threat.  That basically finished the downfall of the former majority (Mariah, Adrianna, Paul and Stephen).  Final four Julian was going to go 100% 3-1 had I not tied it. However, Rob came clean on certain things throughout the game to me and only confirmed most of my suspicions throughout the game like him telling Rhys about my idol and was basically going to be okay with letting me go at an earlier point in the game. I was mad yes I had felt betrayed and hurt because in summary I felt like Tom being betrayed by Ian in Palau that situation and it was very hard to write his name down but, I wrote his na
3167 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
At the end of the day, I was targeted heavily throughout the merge even by my own alliance members and survived while being turned on in the process.  I found three hidden immunity idols and although I really only needed to use one I used two successfully out of three which is a pretty solid percentage.  Was idols part of my game? Yes, but they weren’t the whole picture of my game and I want to show that to you all tonight and prove that just wasn’t my entire game.  I was very much open to talking to people even if they didn’t necessarily want to tell me relevant information as well.  Also I don’t think I made a lot of enemies with this jury unlike Rhys who was floundering around looking for a Final 2 with everyone and giving false hope at times which I am not a fan of when being fake but, I know I have lied as well to specific people during this game and I am ready to take on any heat you give me tonight and will answer your questions as effectively as possible.   I very much want to complete the unfinished business I set out to do this season as much as the other two finalists want to as well.  Good luck Rhys (Rice) and Julian.
3167 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
ben, i want u to rank the following things on their personality  : bread , a brick , you (this rlly could decide my vote no lie)

^^^^^^ did this answer your question adrianna???
3167 days 7 hours ago
MariahAnn
Rhys, how much of what we said to each was true?

Ben, HOW did you find all those idols?

Julian, good luck.
3167 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Thank you Mariah
3167 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys, how much of what we said to each was true?

At first I felt very much in danger, and I was nervous as we'd been on opposite end of the spectrums, but I did feel like sacrificing a lot for you, and you can ask Rob or even Leli how much I called you bae. I called you bae a sickening amount. Can I ask you, where was the inspiration for that witch confessional? Took me so long to figure out it was you.
3167 days 7 hours ago
MariahAnn
The witch thing was either when we first started talking or before, I don't remember. It was just me trying to get stuff done, but I can't say something directly or I'll get caught with all my scheming. The witch in Into The Woods couldn't touch any of the items or her spell couldn't work, so she made the baker and his wife get the items and do the spell for her. Like her henchmen.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!