This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3167 days 4 hours ago
MariahAnn
Were you really going to take me to F3 with Rob? (Rhys)
3167 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
That's so cryptic and beautiful.

urgh bae...
3167 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben, please explain how my ass tastes since you've been kissing it for the past week now.

I've gotten rave reviews before, I want to add to my Yelp page.

It tastes like Glo and Kim slaying Cole at a Final Tribal Council in ProSurvivor to be quite honest.  It's a balanced amount of Kim and Glo working it along with Roob getting slained it's a healthy balance.
3167 days 4 hours ago
KidA
*tear drips down my cheek*

Thank you
3167 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Mariah, I have to say, at final 5 or 6 I really really thought it'd me you/Rob/me for a little bit. That final 3 alliance sprung out of nowhere and became so tight so quick. But I'm a gameplayer at heart, and I'm sure I would have counted up your jury votes and seen the wood between the trees (because you're the Witch right?) because we both know you had a hoard of votes lined up for you. Our friendship was genuine for me at the very least and I hope you feel the same.
3167 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
@Leanna

Ben, Julian and Rhys - Please tell me who you were aligned with at the various stages of the game (Start, Swap, Merge, F5) and explain WHY you picked those allies.

START:  During the start my main alliance was with Stephen, AJ and Rob the reason I picked to align myself with them was I knew coming in they are all very smart players despite me betraying Stephen in another game and from prior experience they were people I could talk game with very easily and to be quite frank that's a trait you look for in allies because if you work with people who don't comprehend with you how are you going to be successful in this game.  I also had a side with Sydney but, that really didn't transfer much as that was more just a one on one alliance rather than us being included with multiple people but, we did talk a decent amount.

SWAP: My alliances at the swap were with Ryan, Rob and Rhys aka the Triple R's.  The reason I aligned with them was Rob was the only person on my original tribe who talked to me and was my closest ally back on Taketa.  Ryan I have known for a while as well from a past game and we've known each other for a few years and we never actually got a chance to work with one another before and we talked pregame.  Rhys was someone I've had a lot of history with it and we had good and bad moments in our time but, I rather I work with someone I know rather than someone I have no clue about also Rhys and Rob are a package deal.  Really the main reason we came together was AJ's blow up indicated we needed each other and we just knew each other for a while and had encounters on skype call. 

MERGE: Ryan, Rhys, Julian, Rob, Stephen, Paul.  The main reason the Ryan, Rhys, Julian and Rob got together was prior tribe swap when me, Ryan, Rob and Rhys stuck together after the AJ blow up about the "Brovivors."  Julian was subject to being a "Brovivor" so he chose to stick with us as he was apparent to being isolated by others and picked his best option it made no sense to go for him.  Stephen was someone we had a really good relationship before the swap and I was hoping it would transfer over come merge and it did for a tribal but, everything went out the door after F9 when he tried getting me out and when I went to exile.  Paul was an ally I needed because he was pretty much in the center of things not necessarily close to each side but, he had a clear idea what was going on for the most part and someone that you need on your side to making sure your in the loop.

FINAL 5: Rob.  The reason I chose to align myself with Rob at the time was that he had my back for a decent part of the game however,  it was an extent when I thought Rob leaked the idol.  I knew Mariah was voting me at the Final 5 and Julian had told me as well  and Rhys was weary of me so Rob was an obvious choice for an ally at this point in the game he was with me from the start.  I'm not sure if you mean after the Final 5 onward as well if so I would put Julian down because of the Final 4 vote.
3167 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
@Paul

Julian and Ben, how did you player better than Rhys?

I think I was better with not giving false hope in this game and that's something people undervalue. A lot of people don't like being given false hope in this game for instant Rhys made Final 2 deals with everyone is that a good strategy no, like yes it will get you far if people believe you and I get it's the game but, the fact you constantly lie to people who you know for a fact your not going to take to the end just rubs people the wrong way as someone who was given false hope in past games I am not a fan.  So I think I haven't pissed off as many people for being a constant target.  I would like to also point out that I was targeted much more often during the merge than Rhys and I managed to get here and I find that as a sense of a personal accomplishment because at times I was in a lot tighter situations than Rhys come the end game.
3167 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
@Adrianna

ben, i want u to rank the following things on their personality  : bread , a brick , you (this rlly could decide my vote no lie)

This was actually tough but this is how I would rank it.

Brick, Bread, Myself

I don't think I was as emotional in the game as I was in confessionals.
3167 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
@Mariah

Ben, HOW did you find all those idols?

Well to be quite honest I pulled up well known Survivor group game wiki's like Bingo's  and Suitman's Survivor.  When I found the first idol which was under DragonJason I had reached the conclusion Leli wouldn't hide idols under players who have played his series it would be too easy but, the players in the game would be somewhat well known in the group game community.  I found that true when I also stumbled upon the Sakai idol during the early merge under SkillzDatKillz he is currently in bingo's and was older gen and I found out most of these players were old gen.  The only outlier was I found the merge idol the first time was when I searched through people's friend list it was some BB player and that was luck I didn't think he would hide it in a BB player.  The last idol I used was the wiki strategy and without the clue it was hard and I spent a good 40 minutes-1 hour (not all in the same day) looking for it.  Overall using other people's wiki's is a good strategy for finding them.
3167 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll be online for a bit longer than, I have to head out so I'll be here for a bit.
3167 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I would normally congratulate the Final 3, but in this case, I just have to express my disgust. The ''Brovivors'' have done it again and if this was CBS Survivor, the show would be in the gutter by now, cancelled midway.

Rhys, I just need to know like, how pathetic are you, to waste several hours on Tengaged being a dick to everyone and making yourself sweat every day? I can't understand you as a person and unless you enlighten me on this and for once be honest, you're not gonna get my vote, which is by the way, up for grabs. I need you to make me understand you, because I need to know who I'm voting for. I'd also need a reason for the constant lying you did and this goes beyond the game, this is personal.

Julian, it's interesting how our relationship panned out. Since we started, I was constantly mailing you and wanted to work with you and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, but you know I'm not. Every time, your replies were ''yeah'', ''yes'', ''no'', ''ok, ya'', ''let's do that'', and it started to become more and more frustrating by the minute, because here I am, trying to make you feel included and I get nothing but a knife in the back and my vote taken away by you. Name one good reason why you should now receive my vote again, because you can get it, make no mistake, but I'd need a good reason for it. You need to sell me on this, because I know you can and use this opportunity to kind of make up for your lack of social skills in the game.

Ben. Much like Rhys, how pathetic are you? Rhys at least slept, you on the other hand, played the game like it was a scavenger hunt. Whenever you ass was on the line, an idol would magically pop up and save you, so we can safely assume your social game was more of a liability than an asset. Strategically, you had options, but stuck through thick and thin to what you already knew very well. What did you get? A knife in the back, by that same group you decided to go with. Your strategic game we can also say was more of a liability than an asset for you because it did give you a lot of trouble, when it shouldn't have. So, that makes me think, is a winner's personality in the game an asset or a liability for them? What I want from you is to explain to me how your game was better than the other two and why I should vote for you to win. And also like Rhys, you lied to me pretty much every time we talked and I want to know the reason for it.

And I know Rob is on the jury, but what I wrote for Ben and Rhys, also applies to him. You created your own destiny and you chose that path, when you could have had a safe F3 spot with me. I'll let that sink in with you.

I'll wait for your answers and remember, my vote can be swayed either way, it all depends on how you own up to what you did and how honest you are with your answers.
3167 days 2 hours ago
*stands up and walks to the front wearing a glowing, beautiful sundress*
http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/xjqnvd-l.jpg
*flips my hair smiling fakily at the jury and final 3*
https://38.media.tumblr.com/a82865f2bf7776a01d101f3d2b1db7ca/tumblr_inline_nrk1qlreBC1txsg17_500.gif
Mkay so hey bitches...but no forreal congrats final 3! Or as I should say...3 people everyone here wants to see fall off a cliff about now.
*sticks up my middle finger and giggles fakily*
So let's get down to business shall we..? Since this is my first time EVER being on the jury, I will make this super interesting because y'know that's just me.
*rolls eyes and looks at the final 3 annoyed*
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c922c42b4677c69abc2b73cf1cde414c/tumblr_n32ri5lTWx1rj04xho3_500.gif
I've heard lots of feed back from you guys after my elimination and I'm pretty sure I've gotten enough information to know how I got voted out. I'm not proud of it, but I respect it for the game move that it is..obviously you guys saw me as a social threat, but I don't consider you THREE to have made the move. The only person who really had anything to do with me going home, out of you 3, was Rhys. Ben & Jullian..I see you guys as major followers in this game. Everyone from like the 5th tribal council knew Rhys was dangerous. AJ warned me about it after I ruthlessly cut his throat, and I kinda believed him. Mariah & Stephan even warned me but honestly they're both 2 of the dumbest people here obviously as you see they're on jury.
*winks at both of them like a bitch*
Karma's a fucking bitch isn't it..anyways, after I got voted out I didn't know who I wanted to win at all but I was rooting for Adrianna but I kinda knew Rhys was going to win at the back of my mind...or at least make it to final tribal council...and OH look where we are now.
*references to the jury*
All of these people basically sat aside as Rhys controlled most of the moves he made in the game. Stephan, Mariah, Paul, & even Rob knew..but they are all stupid I guess considering they fell for stupid tricks and lies and still got casted aside. It doesn't matter who the fuck got out before the other..because the fact of the matter is YOURE STILL OUT OF THE DAKN GAME!
*clears my throat and looks to the jury members*
I'm going to now make my statements & ask my questions...if they're not fully answered then you automatically don't get my vote. MKAY, thanks.

BEN; I never aligned with you in the game at all, and I honestly see your gameplay as a 0 out of a fucking 1 million. You were basically a peasant leach attached to Rhys's dick most of the game and maybe you had input, but your gameplay was horse shit. I dunno how you exactly feel about yourself, and I know you have potential..but I mostly see you as a ducking rat and its sad because we used to be friend. Let me emphasize "USED TO BE". I'm pretty much not voting for you..but you may be able to persuade me if you answer my question. Q; What was one actual game move that you successfully made in this game?

JULLIAN; JULES BBY! Yeah so I love you in real life. But in this game you can basically suck my ass. You were extremely fake to me, you were a major floater. Half the game you barely even had shit to say to most people. I don't know if you call that a strategy hunny..but news flash hunny it's just called UTR BULLSHIT! I don't feel THAT betrayed by you, but we could have had a connection and you blew that by going with the crew everyone KNEW you were with. So don't be fake with me dude. I don't take bullshit, EVER! Q; Were you really with the "Brovivors" or not, if not why did you decide to join them in the end?

RHYS; Honestly we're like really great friends in real life, but you were an ugly as snake monster thing in this game. We go way back and I hated you literally so much, I ended up beating you so I'm glad that you got your revenge...but I think we could have worked together. I do have to say that I th
3167 days 1 hour ago
Okay so my question for Rhys got cut off..but I mostly said he was a villain who acted pretty fake about owning up to his villainous ways blah blah blah.

RHYS'S QUESTION; What was some mean things you did in this game, and why did you think they were mean?
3167 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
Mariah & Stephan even warned me but honestly they're both 2 of the dumbest people here obviously as you see they're on jury.

^But the both of us outlasted you and you're also sitting on the jury.

*blows kiss*

Honestly Nikki, take your sourness elsewhere, I told you all I had to tell you and if you can't let it go, that's fine, but don't insult my intelligence as I will not tolerate it. I'm willing to let things go, it's a game, but I can't if you keep bitching about everything
3167 days 1 hour ago
Stephan, if you read the rest of my speech..you would see how I stated that it didn't fucking matter if you outlasted a person. You still didn't win either way, so it don't fucking matter!

I can be bitchy with people if I want, because honestly it was a dumb ass move to take me out instead of taking out the future winner of Survivor 23. You DONT fuck with me in this game and I think Rhys knows that by now (Comoros reference ;) ).

I may be cool with you irl. But in this game I'm bitter as hell.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!