This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3185 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
I was close to winning. But there was an idol. Do you realize, if Ben didn't have that idol, I would be sitting in the F3?
3185 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay guys, I want to congratulate you on making the final 3, but I want to make clear to everyone, for the sake of transparency, why this final 3 exists.

Firstly, Rhys is my best friend on this entire site, has been for over a year, and has been there for me through a whole lot both on site, and off site. He's one of only three people on this entire site (all three who I would trust with my life) why I went missing for a couple of months due to a very serious personal issue (not that anyone probably noticed). So there was zero chance in hell of me ever voting him out and vice versa (that should be a hint as to what happened last night). We were always going to the finals together.

Secondly, Ben is, or maybe just was now I don't know, a good friend of mine. Nowhere near as close as Rhys, but we got pretty damn close during this game. Which is why I was incredibly guilty about having plotted behind his back. So I came clean to him, at a time where I thought the votes couldn't change. Surprise, they could. And the reason he tied the vote was because strategically, it made more sense to take me out than Julian and that personal reason for keeping me was entirely gone, because he was angry.

So let's be clear here folks, Julian did not save himself, I shot myself in the foot. And the re-vote, I asked for Rhys to vote me out, because for me right now, personally I don't have the emotional energy (due to very personal reasons, which Rhys is aware of) to face up to my game and the stuff that I did, and so I could not sit at that Final Tribal Council.

Normally, I hate when jurors throw things at each other. But since Stephen addressed me, I will respond to him (though I think what I've said above covers it) but not engage in any dialogue. If you have issues with me, feel free to take it to a PM and we can hash it out. I am not, and never will be, a Brovivor. Yes, it so happens that my best friend, and one of my good friends in this game were, but that does not make me a part of that group. You're right, I did create my own destiny, and more than you think. I did have a safe f3 spot with Ben and Rhys. 100% safe, if I could have kept a guilty conscience for just a day longer. But I couldn't, and ultimately, I did control my own destiny and actually, I did engineer my own exit from the game. So I don't need to let anything sink in.

And that was way longer than I intended, so jury question coming in the next post (it's a fun one!)
3185 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I understand that Nikki, but you're taking it too far, like, me and Mariah are done, we discussed things with you, at least I did and there's no point in calling me names. I wouldn't do that to you as I know where this comes from, but you also have to understand where I'm coming from
3185 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Final 3, here is my jury question. And I have a second one if you all fail with your answer, so don't worry.

Listen to this song (a favourite of mine) and listen carefully.

My question to you is, I listen to this song. Who do you think it reminds me of out of the three of you?
3185 days 23 hours ago
I do understand where you're coming from. My responses to this kinda stuff can get a little out of hand, but honestly you two have to understand that you guys kinda burned me and fell for someone else's lies..like you guys obviously didn't trust me whatsoever..or maybe you guys are extremely gullible as hell..I dunno..

I'm gonna leave it alone. I'm just making it clear that I was pissed, and I forreal feel betrayed even though you all thought I was some kinda social threat which i still don't get at all...
3185 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
MariahAnn
I was close to winning. But there was an idol. Do you realize, if Ben didn't have that idol, I would be sitting in the F3?

Mariah I am telling you now Rhys knew about my idol from Rob and Rob told Rhys.  Rhys wasn't taking you to the end by any means he knew the inevitable was I would play my idol and you were going to be sent packing regardless he just didn't want to get blood on his hands at the end of the day.  That is the truth, you could of won yes but, Rhys's ideal Final 3 was Julian and Rob at the end of the day and I know that for a fact.
3185 days 23 hours ago
Okay so I love how Ben didn't answer my question.
*rolls eyes a little and waves*
Youre waving bye to my vote I guess Ben. It's okay though..pretty sure you're not winning anyways.
3185 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
@Nikki

I am doing your question now this was just the first thing to pop on the new page.
3185 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*holds hand up*
Uh Nikki, I was voted out BECAUSE I tried to make a move against Rhys
3185 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Ben
I really enjoyed your answer :) Well done and good luck
3185 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Rhys is such an asshole for lying and being a "dick" for backstabbing people.

Ugh, how dare he! This is Survivor, a game where you show how good of a person you are morally as one must play with honesty and integrity

Get it together, Jury.
3185 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Check PMs Nikki and Rob
3185 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
And Natalie, it's one thing to play me, but it's another to be a dick to me and this is where the social factor comes into play, which is essential for my vote at least

You can't understand that because you didn't play this game with him, but I understand what you mean
3185 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
@Nikki

BEN; I never aligned with you in the game at all, and I honestly see your gameplay as a 0 out of a fucking 1 million. You were basically a peasant leach attached to Rhys's dick most of the game and maybe you had input, but your gameplay was horse shit. I dunno how you exactly feel about yourself, and I know you have potential..but I mostly see you as a ducking rat and its sad because we used to be friend. Let me emphasize "USED TO BE". I'm pretty much not voting for you..but you may be able to persuade me if you answer my question. Q; What was one actual game move that you successfully made in this game?

One actual game move that I successfully made in this game was idoling/voting out Sydney at the Final 8 tribal council.  Sydney at the time was someone who was playing all sides of the game trying to make sure she was always protected by everyone which is not a bad strategy unless people catch onto you and for awhile people didn't view Sydney a threat till that tribal and this was actually a similar strategy Rob did with trying to make sure he was nobody's target at the end of the day and he got pretty far because of it.  If I remember correctly people wanted Stephen out that tribal which was Paul and Adrianna but, I wanted to target Sydney and I did bring it to Rhys's attention as well and we were thinking simultaneously at the time Sydney needed to go for the reason she could get pretty far into the game without being a primary target and I wanted to keep Stephen because I thought he would still work with me which proved to be untrue judging he tried getting me out.   Also the idol was leverage for me to make sure we could get her out as well even though I didn't necessarily have to play it that night. Sydney's vote out was also the boiling point not saying your vote out wasn't as well but, I felt this was where the former majority alliance really broke off and nobody wanted to work with one another anymore and started doing their own thing and I was able to get some footing in the game.
3185 days 22 hours ago
*hugs Paul*
LOL! I know I was just kidding boo.
*laughs a little*

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!