This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3181 days 5 hours ago
Hmm...
*nods at Ben smiling*
You have actually responded/blindsided me with your educated response. You may still be in the running for me. Good luck!
3181 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
*Leli asks Sydney to ask her questions*
*Sydney comes in starring at Leli for not choosing her merge tribe name*
*Sydney flips her hair and looks back at the final 3*

Hey guys! Congratulations on making in to Final 3!

I think some of you definitely deserves to be there and some others dont.... but hey that's the beauty of the game.
Before I start with my questions, i just want to say that i dont regret anything that I've done in this game, I tried to play the best game i could and i got outwitted fairly so congrats to Ben on this one.

JULIAN, to be honest im disgusted by you. I WOULD OF STUCK TO YOU UNTIL THE END. just ask Mariah how mad i was that you ratted me out to Adrianna when i thought we had that connection, that bond from the beginning. you played a cowardly game and i dont respect that at all. so for you to earn my vote, just say anything that you think will change my mind about you cuz for now you aint got my vote for DAMN sure.

RHYS, well well well how funny is this. the biggest THREAT is in the f3. such a shocker tbh but im kinda glad it was you and not like Paul or Rob. you played a good game tbh. good in comps, pretty nice social gameplay... you're the total package deal. pretty impressing. like Adrianna, i kinda sniffed out your little ''nice guy'' persona cuz i knew you from a previous game and you were a completely different cocky son of a gun and in this game you were super nice and saying how you would do anything for you since i saved your life when i cutted Nikki's throat instead of yours (oops sorry Nikki... my plan). i would def admit that you played me but idk there's nothing appealing to someone who had a ''perfect game''. nobody wanted to vote you out cuz you had your minions everywhere hiding in the bushes waiting on someone to target you to rat us out. Anyway, for now its a toss up between you and Ben but i want you to flatter me. How was it in YOUR best interest to vote ME out that round? why me? And also i want you to trash Ben's gameplay and how he doesnt deserve to be the winner.

BEN, such an underdog imo. YOU HAD NO CHANCE TO BE HERE IN MY MIND. and here you are. YOU are the reason im gone... im impressed. you acted all friendly to me just to slit my throat later but im not bitter about it, it was a great move and i applaud you for that and tbh i REALLY respect your gameplay. you hided behind the big monster that was Rhys to make your own moves and your idol plays were genius! I also want you to tell me how it was in YOUR best interest to idol ME out that round and why did you never tought of getting rid of Rhys before the F3 knowing he had an amazing chance to win over you?

anyway thats it for me. no bitteness here.
*goes to sit back and winks at Stephen*
3181 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
Thank you again to Leli for giving me an opportunity to get my revenge for the robbed goddess that i was and still am xoxo :3
3181 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
After that speech, let's just say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ;)
3181 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian, it's interesting how our relationship panned out. Since we started, I was constantly mailing you and wanted to work with you and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, but you know I'm not. Every time, your replies were ''yeah'', ''yes'', ''no'', ''ok, ya'', ''let's do that'', and it started to become more and more frustrating by the minute, because here I am, trying to make you feel included and I get nothing but a knife in the back and my vote taken away by you. Name one good reason why you should now receive my vote again, because you can get it, make no mistake, but I'd need a good reason for it. You need to sell me on this, because I know you can and use this opportunity to kind of make up for your lack of social skills in the game.

I admit, my social skills haven't been the greatest in this game. I could throw out the work excuse again (I think you know my schedule) but honestly this one is mostly on me. The reason you should vote me is due to the fact that I was put into a position early on where it wouldn't be likely/almost impossible to make it here. Social skills or not, one side didn't trust me and the other were super tight with each other.
3181 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
JULLIAN; JULES BBY! Yeah so I love you in real life. But in this game you can basically suck my ass. You were extremely fake to me, you were a major floater. Half the game you barely even had shit to say to most people. I don't know if you call that a strategy hunny..but news flash hunny it's just called UTR BULLSHIT! I don't feel THAT betrayed by you, but we could have had a connection and you blew that by going with the crew everyone KNEW you were with. So don't be fake with me dude. I don't take bullshit, EVER! Q; Were you really with the "Brovivors" or not, if not why did you decide to join them in the end?

Initially, no. I'm not a Brovivor. When the accusations started flying, I didn't have much choice. I wanted to be able to have my options broader in case I wanted to make a move, but it just wasn't in the cards.
3181 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
JULIAN, to be honest im disgusted by you. I WOULD OF STUCK TO YOU UNTIL THE END. just ask Mariah how mad i was that you ratted me out to Adrianna when i thought we had that connection, that bond from the beginning. you played a cowardly game and i dont respect that at all. so for you to earn my vote, just say anything that you think will change my mind about you cuz for now you aint got my vote for DAMN sure.

I voted Stephen at the tribal you left because we DID have that connection and I couldn't bring myself to vote for you. I'm very sorry if you're upset about that tribal.
3181 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm about to head off to bed just waiting for my charity to fill but, I will get to any questions I missed tomorrow afternoon around 3-3:30pm EST as I have class first thing in the morning.
3181 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
My vote is actually up for grabs so would appreciate if my question wasn't ignored :)
3181 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Nobody knows who You're So Vain is about. It's a huge mystery.
3181 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
That's very true :)
3181 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
I voted Stephen at the tribal you left because we DID have that connection and I couldn't bring myself to vote for you. I'm very sorry if you're upset about that tribal.

but you still knew i was going and its not about that ''connection'' (well if we really had a connection you would of told me they were gonna idol me out and it wasnt in your best interest to take me out anyway cuz i was on your side) its about how i was so freaking loyal the entire time i was there and you just tossed me aside like i was no use to you anymore for like no reason and you chose the brovivors over us which was a clear lost for you in the end anyway... i just dont get it
3180 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Stephen

I think Stephen some of the things I do and say get pretty lost in translation as it were when they're written on the site. I come across simultaneously as too nice, or too arrogant, which I feel is sort of contradictory, and certainly that's a flaw in my game, but I ultimately don't think that's who I am, and that's obviously not how I want to present myself. I like to joke around with people and tease everyone, and either they don't understand that it's coming from a place of humour and lightheartedness from me, or they just don't find it funny. But whatever I do, for group games at least, it certainly is very effective at getting me to the end. In the last 10 games I've made 8 FTC, and as a gameplayer I'd ask you to respect that, even if we don't get on as individuals. In my mind, why play if you're not going to do everything it takes to pull out a win?
3180 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@ Nikki

I know Nikki. Sometimes I get ahead of myself in these games, and after you get some blood on your hands it feels like you can't stop. We really could have worked together, and without certain people in this game, or without AJX making up this "alliance" for me, then I saw us a team. Especially as our original tribe had such good chemistry.

The mean things I did was lie to everybody. I don't feel like they were unnecessary because it caused me to get here, but I lied about certain jury votes, or I lied about alliances or deals, and it does suck when I have to do that, or feel like I have to do that. But at the same time, people like Ben and Julian restrained from this, and I see as a sign of weakness.

I am a villain, and I always am in these games. The difference is I genuinely like and respect all of you. Does that mean I won't stab you all in the back? No. But I appreciate people and I appreciate what everyone brings to the game. But I can always put that to one side and I think that's what makes me a good player potentially? That'll be up to others to decide <3

But if I gave you my word and my life in the game, we really could have run the entire ship Nikki xo
3180 days 18 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@ Rob

I feel like if I say myself it implies that I'm vain, but come on, one eye in the mirror, clouds in my coffe, and wives of close friends? That's JULIAN ALL OVER.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!