This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Stage (S1)

Topic » Main Stage (S1)

3908 days ago
ava_adore84
*claps*
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
This housemate has been known to be in drama on tengaged and won't back down from a fight, but is also nice with his friends and civil with his enemies.  Love him or hate him, here's housemate #2.
3908 days ago
alireza1373
Doesn't clap
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
*VT Rolls*
"Hello, I'm Danny, and I'm from London...I'm a ladies man.  Isn't it obvious!...I'm 25 years old, the prime of my life!...How do I think I will do?...I think I will win.  I've always been popular in real life, so I don't see why I won't be here...Yeah!  I'm a great liar...You could tell that I was lying there couldn't you...look out tengaged.  Here I come!"
3908 days ago
bowling4fun
Woo!
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Are you ready for him?  It's Dan!

*Dan has interview with me and goes into the house*
3908 days ago
ava_adore84
claps!!!!!!!!!!!
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
(I'll go fast through inactives)
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Two's a pair, but three's a company.  It's housemate #3.
3908 days ago
alireza1373
Claps
3908 days ago
constaff
*claps*
3908 days ago
ava_adore84
*claps*
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
"Hi!  I'm Kait!  I'm a 19 year old college girl that's ready to party and have fun...I'm a bit of a ditz some times.  I'll admit it, but I'm still a force to be reckoned with...How will I handle being away from college?...I think it'll be easy.  I'll miss the boys the most, but not the classes...But Big Brother is just one big test isn't it?  I just really hope I don't fail."
3908 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
It's the first housemate with no Y chromosome.  It's time to say hi to Kait!
3908 days ago
ava_adore84
hi kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!