This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2888 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
Sorry for making that one so difficult.... haha
2888 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Thats confusing af
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Oh, that explains why I didn't find it! I searched people through mail, and he didn't show up.
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Now I know, I actually need to type their name in the link, and not go the easy way XD
2888 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
Yeah you would have to go to the "me" tab, delete your name and search for people that way
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yeah, I fucked up on that one. Good thing that David wasn't a skeleton
2888 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
Also, Jonas never even solved that clue. He just happened to find a blog that had the third clue in it. He completely bypassed that clue hahaha
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yeah, he told me that, LMAO
2888 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
Yh I never solved that one julian I was just able to skip it by searching far and wide and finding the next clue without a hint. From there I was able to get to the final clue instantly and I used mud to get a clue to that, he never solved it, I got it in literally 10 seconds after he showed me the clue to the clue. I had the premerge idol basically the entire game, far before I ever went to tribal cause too slayed
2888 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
Tolo slayed*
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Agreed ^^^
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Then tribe B slayed :(
2888 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, see you guys later! *drops mic*
2888 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
Another robbed per merge was rico. in the first challenge (where you guys bid on boxes like immunity, idol clues, etc) Rico won immunity because he was the only one to bid on it. He only bid 2 out of 22 chips on that. That was seen as selfish by other players and he was voted off shortly after
2888 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
I'll be on later to answer any other questions you guys might have for me!

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!