This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2888 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Thanks ninja!
2888 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
That concludes the awards for this evening. I would like to thank everyone again for making this season unforgettable!
2888 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Does anyone have any questions about the game that they would like answered?
2888 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Nah I'm good
2888 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I do
2888 days 2 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Is there a vl?
2888 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
What was the answer to the "cook Larry pie" clue?
2888 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Actually yeah I'd love to know that too
2888 days 2 hours ago
islandsurvivor
^
2888 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I found out that the movie was cool runnings, but that's as far as I got
2888 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Unfortunately, there was not a vl for this season. I wish I would've had enough interest but I don't think it would have been worth it
2888 days 2 hours ago
islandsurvivor
The movie was cool runnings??? I did shit with the idol. I thought the 3 stooges or something
2888 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Congrats on winning Mud <3
2888 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I think Jonas had sent me the answer earlier (after he found it) but I forgot and can't find the quote on Skype
2888 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Here is a paragraph of random words mashed together that doesn't make sense:

Cook Larry pie Using funnily shaped utensils. remember to never pick ANYTHING twice. It's important for you not to fib. Especially when you fib on acci cree. All people should begin at the start to get the best result. Ninja's survivor will provide intensity and fun. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Additional Hints: (if needed) read carefully

Solution: If you read the line about fib on acci cree you will make out Fibonacci. You use the fibonacci sequence of numbers to count the letters you have to use. also use the lines, never pick anything twice and start at the beginning, to understand that you do not pick the same letter twice (as in 1,1,2,3,5 you do not pick both 1's) and you must start with the very first letter of the paragraph which is C. You will find the letters COOLRUNNINGS which leads to the movie Cool Runnings. If you google that, an actor in the movie had the name Robinson. The clue is in Robinson's first blog

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Robinson/597354/a-cinamatic-aventure-fans-aka-everyone

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!