This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2873 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
Mud I'm semi retired from games, only willing to be a returnee for cmacks NJ or Mel, but if we ever play together again, I always have an idol, at the very least I know where it is and have someone willing to play it on me. If I say I dont, I do. If I say I do have it, I probably do. Basically I always have one.
2873 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
What is that saying? Fooled me once shame on you, fooled me twice shame on me? That's the 4th idol you didn't know I had, while in an alliance with me. Is there a proverb for fooled me fifth?
2873 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
LMAO we'll have to see :)
2873 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
OMG JONAS SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT GAMES CHECK YOUR EGO BOO
2873 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
I'm better than you dino lmao check your ego and realize this is the 3rd FTC you stalked me at. Not only is that pathetic on your part but it also kinda goes against what you're saying. I am good, thus you get the opportunity to stalk me time after time and find me at FTC time after time
2873 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I DIDN'T EVEN FOLLOW THIS SEASON CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I SAW A POST ABOUT THIS GAME AND DECIDED TO SEE WHAT WAS UP AND OFC YOU LOST AGAIN CUZ YOU SUCK. AT LEAST WHEN I MAKE FTC I WIN.
2872 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
One more question ninja: who had the extra vote?
2872 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And also the safe from ties thing and the idol clue
2872 days 12 hours ago
i vote for mud just to clarify gl others.

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!