This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2874 days 9 hours ago
Ninja41
The time has come to choose who will be the winner of Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua. Mud, Michael and Jonas have each fought there way to get here, and all 3 played very different games. It is now up to the jury of 9 to decide whose game they preferred, and who most deserves the title of sole survivor.

The finalists may post their end-game speeches, and the jury can ask them as many questions as they want/need to determine who their vote will go to. Remember that if you are posting a long speech, it may cut off at certain part so make sure to copy everything so you don't lose some of your speech.

Please send in your votes by 9pm EST on Wednesday night. You have a little over 48 hours to do this. The reading of the votes, as well as awards will happen at that time on Wednesday night, so I hope you all can make it!
2874 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lol I wrote mine ahead of time, so here we go:
2874 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hey everyone! First off, I just want to thank Ninja, as well as everyone that competed in the game. I truly had a fun time playing this game and it was a journey to get here!

As for my game, I believe I had the willingness to reach success, and I also believe I had more drive to do well in this game than both of the other two finalists. I was an extremely active player, and went out of my way in order to attend some of the challenges that took place. Unlike Jonas and Michael, I have never self voted in this game, while each of them have self voted AT LEAST once. Last tribal, Jonas wanted us to vote him out, which is basically quitting. This displays the severe lack of motivation that Jonas had, which you can’t have as a sole survivor. I have dominated this game with my physical, social, and mental prowess, all of which were superior to the other two finalists.

Concerning the physical aspect of the game, Jonas and I both had a strong physical game. We have both won a number of immunity challenges. In this entire game, I have won 6 individual immunities, 2 of which being premerge. This proves that my physical game was greater than Jonas, since he only had 3 individual immunity wins. Looking back at each challenge we won, each of us had 1 immunity win that was based on luck, so it is fair to assess our physical games by the challenges we won.

As for my mental game, I made sure that every vote-off that took place went the way I wanted it to be. This is exactly why I voted in the majority at EVERY SINGLE tribal I attended in the season. I made my moves to forward myself in the game, and only voted people out if they seemed like the best option. Dylan, Cole, JT, Bob, Jamie, Cedric, Julian-all these vote-offs were made in order to progress myself through the game. I will post an in-depth reasoning for each of these vote-offs later.

Finally, I believe I played an amazing social game. I did not get a SINGLE VOTE against me this entire season, which displays my social game. I made real bonds with almost everyone, and tried to talk with as many people as I could individually so that they would trust me. At the beginning of the game, I made tight bonds with Jonas, Michael, Cedric, Julian, Clark, and Scott, and I maintained those relationships throughout the game. Whenever I had to vote out an ally, I made sure that they were not angry or bitter when they left, and that they would be able to view my game for the qualities that it had. Jury management is a juggling act in this game, and I believe that I managed to control the jury better than Michael and Jonas. Jonas angered many of the jury members, as shown by his fight with Clark. In addition, Michael, Cedric, and Scott all said that they wanted me to win over them. This was shown when I asked Cedric to self-vote at the final 4 tribal council so that he would leave over Jonas. This displays the quality of my social game, and how I was able to use it to my advantage in order to get myself to the finals.

So, I really hope that all of you can look at my game for the many qualities that it had. I believe that I played a better physical, mental, and social game than both Jonas and Michael, and I would really appreciate it if you could give me your vote! Ultimately, I really hope I can keep the friends I made from this season, and that I can play with you guys in the future! :)

I am willing to answer any questions you might have about my game, in public or in private.
2874 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I think its obvious who will win but i will try my best to destroy the finalists, first up

Michael: Congrats on making it finals by floating! You were inact most of the time and basically never attended challenges. You are extremely lucky to be here, theres a lot of players on the jury that deserve that spot more than you. From my point of view you did absolutely nothing this entire game. Its a disgrace to the name of survivor that a player like you made it to the finals.

Mud: We were close allies day one until i got voted out, and you backstabbed me :) it was great working with you but i feel we both knew that we were gonna have to take out Jonas he was too strong and the only competition to you in challenges. And i have a confession i did tell people to vote out jonas and when nobody was down i knew i fucked up. It seemed to me like while we made big blindsides you werent willing to make the move that wouldve been the biggest move of the season. Instead you went after me a guy who sucked at challenges and was only loyal to you. Honestly if you didnt lie to me before the vote saying i was safe youd have my vote. I wish you were honest with me. Why should i vote you to win instead of a floater and the guy who dominated most of this game but was a total douche?

Jonas: Youre a piece of shit i hate you as a player i didnt respect your game at all, you used people to get here, at the tribal i left you said you let me make the moves i made, which is fucking bullshit because i blindsided people when you werent even on my tribe. You gave up and wanted to be voted out which is fucking pathetic and proves to me that you werent worthy of playing the game with me. No one should vote you Because you attacked me over and over again, you betrayed people you worked with. Theres no chance in hell that id ever vote you no matter what
2874 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Mud youre a liar and the only reason you won challenges because Jonas gave up i believe that if he didnt youd be on the jury
2874 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here is my reasoning for each person I voted out (that wasn't inact)

Dylan: At this vote, I was the swing vote. It was Julian and Scott on one side, and Dylan and Chris on the other side. Me and Clark were in the middle. I was closer to Julian and Scott, since we were original Tolo, but I thought it was necessary to vote out Julian at first, since Clark was close with Chris and I didn't want to force a tie. However, I convinced Clark to vote out Dylan, when I told him that Dylan and Chris were close. Voting out Dylan helped me stay loyal to my allies, which helped me out later in the game.

Cole: I was aligned with Cole, but he was also aligned with people that I wasn't aligned with. He tried to drag me into an alliance with a bunch of people I didn't talk to, so I preferred my other alliance. Cole also seemed like a very big threat at the merge and I wanted him gone before he could stir up any trouble.

JT: I heard from a few people that JT was throwing my name around and saying that I was a threat. Also, I never talked to JT and I didn't want him to try to swing the numbers against me.

Scott: This was probably my biggest regret in the game. At the time, Scott seemed a little bit shady, and he was gunning for Jonas, one of my main allies. It turned out that he was loyal to me to the end, and I realized that I made a mistake in voting him out.

Bob: Bob seemed like the outsider of the group at the moment, because I had been aligned with everyone else since the beginning of the game, and I was just beginning to talk to Bob. I also saw his alliance with Jamie and I wanted to vote him out sooner rather than later.

Clark: I heard a few rumors about Clark, and he overall seemed like he was playing really hard. But also, if he made it to the end, I think he would've had a pretty good chance.

Jamie: I was closer with everyone else on the tribe, I was aligned with everybody but I didn't talk as much with Jamie than I did with everyone else. Also, I didn't want anybody to see Jamie as a goat and try to pull him in and take him to the final 3.

Julian: I had a final 3 alliance with Julian and Jonas, but I saw the connection that Julian and Jonas had, and I didn't want to risk that going into the final 4.

Cedric: Cedric was one of my best allies in the game, and he said that he would leave the game for me. So when Jonas threatened to self vote himself out of the game, I figured that he pretty much just quit, and he wouldn't have a very good chance at the final tribal. Jonas also said that if he was voted out, he would've voted for Cedric to win, so I didn't want Jonas on the jury. So I asked Cedric to self-vote, and me and Michael voted him out.
2874 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Clark, I would agree that I lied in the game. People say "liar" as a derogatory term, but in Survivor, lying is sometimes important in order to get further in the game. I did lie to you when you were getting voted out. I gave you a fake immunity idol clue to make sure that you wouldn't find the idol.

However, I would have to disagree that I would be voted out if Jonas didn't give up. I took precautions to make sure that I wouldn't be voted out. Voting off Julian was one of those moves, and so was voting off Jamie. I had many solid allies, and if anybody tried to make any moves against me, I had my relationships with other people, and I also had my idol.
2874 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Pick a number 1-100, closest gets my vote
2874 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud: We were close allies day one until i got voted out, and you backstabbed me :) it was great working with you but i feel we both knew that we were gonna have to take out Jonas he was too strong and the only competition to you in challenges. And i have a confession i did tell people to vote out jonas and when nobody was down i knew i fucked up. It seemed to me like while we made big blindsides you werent willing to make the move that wouldve been the biggest move of the season. Instead you went after me a guy who sucked at challenges and was only loyal to you. Honestly if you didnt lie to me before the vote saying i was safe youd have my vote. I wish you were honest with me. Why should i vote you to win instead of a floater and the guy who dominated most of this game but was a total douche?

Clark, this entire game was based off of personal connections for me. At final 7, when you were voted out, I had connections with everyone left in the game. However, a lot of people left in the game didn't have any sort of connection with you. If I were to try to flip the numbers to vote out Jonas, nobody else would be secure enough to flip with me. It would be me, you, and Jamie. I can't see anybody else budging. So at that point, I had to stay loyal to that interconnected group of Julian, Jonas, Cedric, and Michael.

And when you call Jonas someone who dominated this game, I believe that I controlled this game more than Jonas did. Me and him were aligned, but at final 5 I decided to break away from that alliance and blindside one of his closest allies. Again, during this season, I voted in the majority during every single vote, while Jonas voted in the minority twice. Jonas did not dominate this game, because I made moves against him, and I am still sitting here.
2874 days 7 hours ago
MichaelM099
So here is reasoning on why I think I played a good game, and possibly better than Mud and Jonas..  People say that it's a disgrace to "float to the end" but me personally I see no floaters. Everyone plays their game their own way, and I feel as tho u must respect others games. I came into this game ( and Ninja can confirm this) that I didn't want to win challenges! If I look weak, people won't come after you. I was alligned with Mud since Day 1, and we decided on what moves would benefit us. Name guys that never won immunity, yet got to the F3? Not a lot!

Clark- I 100% believe I deserve this spot! The reason why is simply I was weak! (I'm gonna make a big brother reference now) Dr Will Kirby, arguably the best player ever and a legend of the game, never won a competition in 2 seasons! And he won his first, and came in 4th in his second! What I'm trying to explain to everyone on the jury is yes Mud was active, and he played a good game, but I didn't have to win immunity to get to the end! Mud needed 4 immunities and a hidden idol to get here, I never needed one! I was safe from Day 1, and now I'm sitting in the F3! so I'm sorry if I didn't play the most social game ever, or the most physical game ever, but you should reward the game I played to get to the end, while you all came up short in the end!

Thank you and ask questions if u want
2874 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael-"Mud needed 4 immunities and a hidden idol to get here, I never needed one!"

I truly believe that I didn't need my immunities or the immunity idol. Sure, I won all these challenges, but a lot of times, winning immunity can make you a physical threat. I used my personal connections with other people to get myself forward, and I honestly think I didn't need all those immunities. Even when I didn't win immunity, Nobody tried to vote me out, which proves that my social skills were what moved me forward, not my physical abilities. And when I played my idol, I only did it because I had to, which proves that I didn't need the idol. My social bonds in the game made me get to the end, not all the immunities that I won.
2874 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Mud i disagree with what you said about me not having connections i was in an alliance with every single person left
2874 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Michael lets be honest you really dont deserve it at all, you cant use inactivity as an excuse, its not game play its being fucking lazy and not caring about where you placed. There was two inacts you and Jamie. And its a disgrace to this game that you made it and i didnt. I actually played and thats why i got voted out because if i made finals i probably wouldve won
2874 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud i disagree with what you said about me not having connections i was in an alliance with every single person left

Well, a lot of people at final 7 didn't think that your alliances were genuine. Right after you made an alliance with Julian and Cedric, they both came to me and told me about it. Both of them didn't think you were being for real with them, they thought it was kind of unexpected and they didn't understand your motives. When you asked them to vote out Jonas with you, both of them told me that you were gunning for Jonas right away, and that is one of the main reasons why we voted you out. Jonas called complete bullshit on our alliance from the start. So at least three people in the final 7 didn't trust you, and didn't think your alliances were genuine.
2874 days 6 hours ago
Coyle14
I'm not asking any questions because its clear at who should win. Congrats to that person.

However, I still would like to make it clear that it was bullshit that I was voted out when I was when there was still inacts. I don't care if I was voted out afterwards, but before all of them was very irritating
2874 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
"I truly believe that I didn't need my immunities or the immunity idol."

You did. I would have voted for you at the f4 and maybe no one else would have and you wouldn't have gone home, but I would have idoled you out at the f5 if you never found your idol. We weren't that close, I just didn't really care. Like I said I don't like ninja and don't want to be a part of this game so please do vote for mud or Michael . I couldn't give less of a shit.

Also not apologizing to you clark. I literally don't give a shit, you sound beyond entitled and its hilarious to me that you got your comeuppance at the f7. When you sit there on the jury thinking you got the last laugh as you vote for mud, I will still be laughing, you don't have the last laugh and I genuinely don't give a shit about this game. Oops. Sorry not sorry.

Also Mud stop being a fucking asshole, like I don't even want to win or give a shit about winning, I am literally telling people not to vote for me. So stop being an asshole because we both know that I can and would have taken you out had this game not been at the pace of a snail, and something I truly just wanted to be over a long time ago even if that meant me getting voted out.

Also Cedric lowkey fuck you for not voting me out. Now I have to put up with this bullshit for god knows how long because it took days to even post FTC.

Mud you will probably win and congrats to you, but you know as well as I do that you were practically the only person even playing, which while a testament to the fact you do deserve to win, will probably leave a bitter aftertaste when you look back on your first win.

The night is dark and full of terrors my friends, I ain't got time for this shit.

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!