This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2885 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
26 min agoCoyle14
I'm not asking any questions because its clear at who should win. Congrats to that person.

However, I still would like to make it clear that it was bullshit that I was voted out when I was when there was still inacts. I don't care if I was voted out afterwards, but before all of them was very irritating

Boo hoo to you, and jsyk I got you voted out of julians because of that little fit you threw after you got voted out. You can ask the ppl on Sillia 2.0, oh the stories I spun to make sure you were gone, twas quite grand. Sucks to suck :x
2885 days 12 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Ok now im gonna talk to the three of you. Ok first of all apparently i was targeted cause i was close to Drew. That is total bs. True we had an alliance cause i knew him pre-game but it wasnt tight at all!!! After the merge i barely said a few sentences to him. So id just like to say that was totally shit why i was eliminated.

Next to the questions
Michael- In the very beginning me you and Clark made an alliance. When was it that you decided to leave the alliance and why did you do that?

Mud- Before i was voted out you started talking with me having alliance convos and other shit my question is was that true? Or just some bs so u could get my vote or some other fucking reason?

Jonas- I dont think we talked alot. If we did i forgot but whatever. So i want you to in 3 words describe your gameplay

Thanks anf good lcck
2885 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud- Before i was voted out you started talking with me having alliance convos and other shit my question is was that true? Or just some bs so u could get my vote or some other fucking reason?

Ok, at that point, I was genuine with our alliance. That was the time when I felt paranoid about Scott, and I was trying to make alliances so that I could vote him out. I wasn't sure how my previous allies would react when I wanted to vote out Scott, so I approached you, since I always need to keep my options open. However, when we did that mini-tribe thing, I could easily vote out Scott with you, Clark, and Michael. So after Scott was voted out, I was still close with my allies, and I thought it would be my best move to vote you out.
2885 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And to continue that question, when we were planning on voting you out, I made that alliance of 3 with me, you, and Jamie to make the both of you comfortable, since i still didn't know where the idol was.
2885 days 11 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas- I dont think we talked alot. If we did i forgot but whatever. So i want you to in 3 words describe your gameplay

Vote for Michael
2885 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael didn't do much in this game but float around and follow the plans that I put in place. At the beginning of the game, he was so close to getting medevaced from the game due to self votes. Jonas wants you to vote for him because he has a problem with Ninja, and I was simply playing the game, like a good sole survivor should do. So I would really appreciate it if you voted for me!
2885 days 11 hours ago
mistiksaint
Michael slayed this game, just look even I want him to win and I'm at FTC with him! If that isn't hands down the best social game ive ever seen idk what is.
2885 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
LMAO Jonas
2884 days 18 hours ago
JTthePrince
To the finalists congrats on making it this far my question is for all of you, what was your biggest game move and why?
2884 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I believe that my biggest move was voting out Julian. I had a final 3 alliance with Jonas and Julian at final 5, and i didn't feel as comfortable with Julian as I was with as Michael and Cedric. I saw the connection that Julian had with Jonas, and I didn't want to risk that in the final 4. So I gathered the numbers and voted for Julian, rather than voting out the people I felt more comfortable with. Me voting out Julian made me much more likely to make the final tribal council, and much more likely to win.

Me, Jonas, and Michael all voted the same most of the time, and final 5 was when I broke away from Jonas and voted out one of his closest allies.
2884 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Mud I feel like you're losing Julian's vote. At this point he should just vote for Michael too. Your perception isn't reality. Voting off julian did literally nothing. He and I were not that close and when you said you wanted to vote off cedric I went to cedric and told him that you did that and that I had an idol and would play it on him. He told me not to and just vote for him and I was like fine.

Really being afraid of Me/Julian is dumb. Go look at my profile. Look at cmacks survivor Palau. Look at the f2. Look at alliance of the season.

You were not as clever as you thought you were it's just no one gives a shit. Thats why like 4 jurors have said anything. 1 inact made FTC and 2/4 ppl at the F4 wanted to be voted out so they wouldn't have to deal with this shit.
2884 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Voting off Julian also built up my resume for the final tribal. If it was me, you, and Julian at the final tribal, and I took the safe route,I believe you would have a much better chance of winning. And based off of before, you have a lotbof emotion in your game. And i knew that if I voted out Julian, you would be mad. But when you began to have this mad mentality on the game, I believe that's the point you blew up your own game. So voting out Julian furthered my game, and also made your game worse.

And also, Michael still doesn't deserve the win. He was almost medevaced at the beginning of the season. Even Michael knows that what he said was bs and he didn't have the social, strategic, and physical skill that I had.
2884 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Um no mud. That's one of the worst cases of narcissism I've ever seen and it wasn't even from me for once! You can ask julian I haven't wanted to be here for a long time, we would have conversations where I was always talking g about how I just wished this shit would be over already and i didn't even care any more. IF you want to look for the exact moment I stopped giving a fuck about this game, ask ninja it was a long long time ago during the flag challenge were he and I got into a huge fight and pretty much after that point I made my goal to try and vote off every person who gave a fuck about his game. Ultimately you found an idol 1 day before you needed it because I was able to solve a clue and used you to get a hint for the next one. You just found the final one first. My ultimate goal was to vote you out at f5, julian at f4 and do exactly what I am doing so either Cedric or Michael would win.

So basically you're where you are right now, because you found an idol 1 day early on a tribal that wasnt posted until days after the challenge IIRC. And you won immunities that you actually DID need no matter how much you say you didn't.
2884 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, well I guess I was wrong about that. But just looking at the final 3, I was the only one who really did care about this game. Michael didn't compete in many challenges, and he self voted multiple times. Jonas obviously stated that he doesn't care about the game. I feel like that is all that needs to be looked at in order to determine a winner.
2884 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jonas you are the biggest fucking bitch of all time. Youre so full of yourself you think you controlled everything that happened in this game. News flash you fucking didnt there were multiple times people came to me about the idea of voting you out and i fucking saved your ass, you couldve gone well before merge and then i had enough of your bullshit! You have no respect for anyone, you dont give 2 shits what ninjas going through because if you did you wouldnt have tried to sabotage his season, just like how you attempted to sabotage Jorges. Youre a pathetic human being youre like the hitler of Tengaged so just get the fuck off of it and never come back no one would miss you

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!