This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2884 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
And why the fuck join a group game, if youre just gonna be a fucking bitch when you know you arent gonna win?
2884 days 6 hours ago
Freakazoid
Cedric said that he doesn't want people to be angry with him because he just wanted to make friends in this game.
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lmao hey freakazoid :) and yeah I made great friends with Cedric this game :)
2884 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Plot twist none of this counted and we start over so i can win
2884 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Or side plot twist i take bitch ass jonas' spot in finals and win
2884 days 6 hours ago
Coyle14
Its gonna be so funny when Jonas doesn't win, am I right?
2884 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Btw, who are you freakazoid? You just randomly said stuff in the game and I'm really confused
2884 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
Hahahaha Clark who got 7th again? Know your place Clark, you talk a big game and you sucked both times I played with you.

And I'm literally DYING right now Clark. "Why join a game if you're gonna be a bitch when you know you're not going to win". 2 things. 1 I probably could have won, you said so yourself I clearly didn't give a fuck by the end. 2 you literally cried when you got voted out. Take your Kleenex and sit your crybaby ass down and just remember what happened to you when you tried to vote me out. Both ppl told me, without doing it together. And I swatted you away like a fly, to the point you were basically sucking people's dick at tribal council about how you would never try to vote me out.

Clark you're not good. IN FACT you're actually pretty bad. Remember way back when you tried to make an alliance with me and mud? And remember how I didn't reply for like 2 days and as soon as you said something about me not replying I replied in like 10 mins? Because I was talking shit to mud about you literally the entire time, never once was our alliance real to me , you shoulda known something was up if you are as good as you claim to be.
2884 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
I mean it's a no win situation for y'all jurors. Not only did y'all not win , hahahaha. But I literally am telling you to vote for not me, this isn't a trick I don't want to win . Either you do what I say and I still win cause I am the master manipulator:p (pm me on Skype mud I will explain that last part) OR you decide to say fuck Jonas I'm not going to do what he says and you vote for me to spite me, in which case I will laugh at the fact y'all are fucking idiots
2884 days 4 hours ago
JTthePrince
Jonas you talk so much shit, so do everyone a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I SWEAR YOU ARE SO FAKE. I LEFT THE GAME BECAUSE YOU GOT SCARED OF ME. YOU KNEW WHEN I GOT BACK TO SCHOOL I WAS A REAL THREAT TO YOU. YOU LOST MY VOTE A LONG TIME AGO SO REALLY KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT
2884 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jonas this is only the second one i actually tried in, the other one you were referring to i clearly didnt fucking try. 7 out of 20 is really well so idk what youre talking about. Thats actually funny jonas because i never fucking talked to you either and was talking shit to mud about you too about how big of a fuck boy you are and how you dont deserve to live sine youre a bully and dont care
2884 days 4 hours ago
mistiksaint
Hahahaha 12-0 vote. You're lucky you even made the jury tbh. I don't want your vote. So you have nothing to take from me tbh. You're scum, you were scum in cmacks and you will continue to be scum. The difference is that unlike you I am here, in the final 3, that gives me the right to mock all you pathetic bitter jurors who think I actually care of you vote for me.

12-0, still cracks me up. Remember that threat you sent me after you got voted out of cmacks? Really lived up to that didn't you? Hahahaha hahaha
2884 days 4 hours ago
mistiksaint
Don't lie clark. You practically wanted to suck my dick, like I read the VL of Jorge's, you wouldn't stop sucking me off.

Never did answer my question though, did you literally cry when you got voted out?
2884 days 4 hours ago
mistiksaint
I can link the VL if anyone thinks I'm lying. Literally all season long clark was sucking my dick talking about how good I am this and how great I am that. Like we aren't even friends hop off.
2884 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jonas, you gotta stop bullying everyone here. I'm sitting here and looking at all these terrible things you're saying about these people. You need to realize that everyone here is HUMAN. Even if you dont have good history with them, that doesn't give you the right to insult them and mock them like that. You need to think how other people feel before you run your mouth about them. I'm putting the game completely aside here, so don't say I'm doing this just to get any fucking votes, because I'm not. You have a serious problem and you gotta stop it. Like you said before "perception isn't reality". Other people have different perspectives to everything that happens, and you aren't always correct, and the same is true with everyone else. You can't talk down on other people just because they believed something different and had a different perspective. I really wish I didn't vote for you to win in A&M's so that you would lose because you're getting out of control.

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!